Wolverine vs.Rhino vs.Killer Croc(newly mutated) vs. Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dmx777
smokin' Now this will be interesting i think croc takes this since he is much more mutated then ever i also go toward rhino a little. smokin'

Dmx777
But he will probably just (rhino) run into things,

X-Logan
Wolverine kills them all.

Dmx777
I don't kno i think rhino will knock the crap out of logan!

tiakocom
Originally posted by Dmx777
I don't kno i think rhino will knock the crap out of logan!

arent you forgetin about the healin factor? evil face

Dmx777
u might think that it will help but rhino will jab himself into logan and into the wall which will just either suffocate logan or just smush his insides and make them spill out of his ass!

tiakocom
u might think that it will help but rhino will jab himself into logan and into the wall which will just either suffocate logan or just smush his insides and make them spill out of his ass!

trust me man that logic makes perfect sense...but wolvie fans always talk about him bein near imortal

Dmx777
yeah they sometimes under rate him other just overrate him but they really underrated him in the movie

Dmx777
R u russian or know russian cuz i am originally from bulgaria and my perents and i know russian. I actally lived in bulgaria for 10 years and came to the usa 5 years ago!

wolverine8888
hmmm rhino beating wolverine is so very stupid to even say.

wolverine8888
as u can see form the two pictures i just pasted on the forum wolverine fights people far stronger and better then rhino all the time

Dmx777
well he is a lil overrated right there.

wolverine8888
? were he has foughten hulk 14 times. he has foughten wendigo at least 4 but probly more like 8 times

Beyonder
Lizard wins. He takes control of Croc and both stomp Wolverine or Rhino, whoever wins that battle. Lizard just has to pretend he's fighting Croc and let Wolverine and Rhino fight each other. He and Croc'll mostlikely fight Rhino.

wolverine8888
wolverine wins this. he ruin rhino. croc wont even be a threat to wolverine. lizard the only threat and he dont have the stuff to take wolverine

Dmx777
first croc is the biggest threat since most forms he beats lizard in many ways and second rhino will just stop the guts out of wolverine!

wolverine8888
first croc is the biggest threat since most forms he beats lizard in many ways and second rhino will just stop the guts out of wolverine!
omg u realy no nuthign abotu wolverine do u?
rhino would get the ever leaving shit kciked out of him by pritty much any power hosue and wolverine ahs beat many 100 to character take a look at this pic

Metalmanx
Rhino. With the Lizard at a close 2nd.

wolverine8888
rhino how do u ****ign see rhino winning wolverine would tool on his ass

Metalmanx
This is exactly why I have you on ignore. There's only so much mindless, biased banter I can take from one person.

wolverine8888
ur plain and simple a hater. I can anme people far better the rhino and stronger and smart and more durable then rhino that wolverine have beaten. spiderman ***** slapps rhino with little effort rhino has not given spiderman a fight in ages why would he give some of a fight who better at taking down super strong guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.