Inside Of Vader Helmet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
I Thought The Inside Of The Vader Helmet Was Cool. Anybody Agree?

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
We agree that you suck.

Exador
SHUT UP YOU ARROGENT IDIOTS!!! I'M JUST TRYING TO FIT IN AND YOU KEEP DISSING ME!!!!

Sir J
sorry obi but that was uncalled for

Exador
Thanks Sir J

Exador
Hey Sir J. Did You Get My PM?

Ken Kenobi
Anyone else notice that when they put his helmet on, that the breathing apparatus seen in ROTJ was not at his mouth?

Jedi Priestess
Yep and wasnt that supposed to be corrected in the DVD?

Sesse
But wasn't there this Slurp sound that happened before his mic went on?
What if those things extend from the lower part of his helmet?

Exador
I Just Thought That Vader Seeing Everything In Red Is Kinda Weird

steverules
I know that's what I thought, so when he fight's like obi wan wouldn't he find it abit difficult to see and wouldn't his little eye bit's that he looks out of fog up and make it even harder to see? Cause if you're in a mask then you're breath would stem up the eye lenses.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by steverules
I know that's what I thought, so when he fight's like obi wan wouldn't he find it abit difficult to see and wouldn't his little eye bit's that he looks out of fog up and make it even harder to see? Cause if you're in a mask then you're breath would stem up the eye lenses.

Anti-Fog lenses, and he breaths out those tube thingies which blow air out of the mouth piece.

darthvader_fan
i know how he eats

in the oringinal trilogy i saw him lift a flap up or something and eat

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
i know how he eats

in the oringinal trilogy i saw him lift a flap up or something and eat

Don't do drugs...that never happened. You're thinking of Spaceballs.

He can sit in his meditation chamber and eat, but there have to be more ways that that, he can't lug his chamber everywhere he goes.

overlord
Originally posted by Exador
SHUT UP YOU ARROGENT IDIOTS!!! I'M JUST TRYING TO FIT IN AND YOU KEEP DISSING ME!!!! That's just the case. You try too hard.

Every new guy feels like he has to make threads for some scary reason. It's the internet.. No need to try to impress random anonymous people who will never know you.

steverules
Who agree's that vader healed over time in his helmet, let's face it when we see his face in ep 6 he doesn't really look that badly damaged where as in ep 3 he look's terrible (but what do u expect after catching on fire and being burned to a crisp), but how did he heal from such terrible burns?

Ballister
Originally posted by overlord
That's just the case. You try too hard.

Every new guy feels like he has to make threads for some scary reason. It's the internet.. No need to try to impress random anonymous people who will never know you.

Call me oblivious, but do I make these threads?

InfiniteDY

More importantly, Obi-Wan and Luke's lightsabers would look black to Vader because the blue and green light emitted from them would be blocked by the red filter over his eyes.

Ballister
... What does that have anything to do with anything....

InfiniteDY
This is a thread on the inside of Vader's helmet...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

b-dan
I Just Thought That Vader Seeing Everything In Red Is Kinda Weird i thought it was cool

overlord
Originally posted by Ballister
Call me oblivious, but do I make these threads? Oh, I didn't make a thread too for well after two months or so after I joined. I was merely talking generally.

henniestevens
I think Vader can choose whatever color he wants inside his helmet. It was just red because that is the standardcolor for vader helmets or something.

InfiniteDY
"standard color for Vader helmets"

LMAO

laughing

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by henniestevens
I think Vader can choose whatever color he wants inside his helmet. It was just red because that is the standardcolor for vader helmets or something.

You haven't moved away from those power lines yet have you?

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Don't do drugs...that never happened. You're thinking of Spaceballs.

He can sit in his meditation chamber and eat, but there have to be more ways that that, he can't lug his chamber everywhere he goes. o thats right i guess that was from spaceballs

i need to stop smokin death stix

Ken Kenobi
Or you need to actually watch the damn movies before calling yourself a fan. no expression

darthvader_fan
hey i am a DV fan and you know it

Ken Kenobi
hey i am a DV fan and you know it

What was the first line spoken during A New Hope? If you don't know this, then leave the forums.

darthvader_fan
"o no" by C3po

Ken Kenobi
"o no" by C3po

Leave...

darthvader_fan
by darth vader or the entire movie

Ken Kenobi
The very first spoken words you hear in the movie. I want the entire line.

InfiniteDY
He doesn't know... he's looking it up now as we speak. laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by InfiniteDY
He doesn't know... he's looking it up now as we speak. laughing out loud

Exactly. nono

He must leave now. I bet IDY knows. stick out tongue

InfiniteDY
Yep! But I feel no need to prove myself, so off I go! big grin

Ballister
Oh, I didn't make a thread too for well after two months or so after I joined. I was merely talking generally.

No, dude it wasn't a retorical question. I was really asking you if I made those threads. But I guess you just answered my question.

Adamwankenobi
Originally posted by Ballister
... What does that have anything to do with anything....

Everything!

starwarsrules14
It is awesome that Vader see's in red. Now we know just how different his life is now.

SS_181st_Snow
What was the first line spoken during A New Hope? If you don't know this, then leave the forums.

Wasn't it "Did you hear that?"?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Wasn't it "Did you hear that?"?

That's what i recall....

Ken Kenobi
Did you hear that? The've shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure, this is madness!

Darth Jello

It kinda makes sense if his eyes were damaged either from burning soot or from the heat itself. red has the lowest wavelength and a dark reddish display would be easier on the eyes than full color.

Darth Jello
also, what if he doesn't see in red? what if that's just like a startup menu we saw in ROTS and he can actually see the full specturm along with several other wavelenth modes like radio, infrared, ultraviolet, etc.?

Ast
I think the red lenses let him monitor all his life support systems.

nate100
Would it not be kinda hard for him to see his own lightsaber if the lenses were red?

I can just imagine the poor burnt fool hacking off a (fake) limb or two thinking his saber was turned off. However, a new problem comes from that.

Would he be able to tell if he cut off a fake limb? Would he just be walking around and then BAM! Vader face plants the floor through a severe case of lack of leg-itis?

Whilst im asking stupid questions, despite all the warnings has anyone ever known anybody to get their shoe lace caught in an escalator?

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by nate100
Would it not be kinda hard for him to see his own lightsaber if the lenses were red?

I can just imagine the poor burnt fool hacking off a (fake) limb or two thinking his saber was turned off. However, a new problem comes from that.

Would he be able to tell if he cut off a fake limb? Would he just be walking around and then BAM! Vader face plants the floor through a severe case of lack of leg-itis?

Whilst im asking stupid questions, despite all the warnings has anyone ever known anybody to get their shoe lace caught in an escalator?

yea me

overlord
Whilst im asking stupid questions, despite all the warnings has anyone ever known anybody to get their shoe lace caught in an escalator? We had a dog choked to death with his lease between an elevator. Does that help you?

As for Vader, let's assume he can see color. Otherwise he'd be screwed.

nate100
We had a dog choked to death with his lease between an elevator. Does that help you?

As for Vader, let's assume he can see color. Otherwise he'd be screwed.

Well it doesn't really help as such, but it does re-enforce just how dangerous they can be.

I hope you all come away from this with a new found fear and respect of those death traps.

As for vader, its probably best to say he sees in colour otherwise this could go on for longer than the spidey clone saga!

darthvader_fan
yea we dont want darth vader to get his shoelace to get stuck in an elevator

steverules
OK, did Vader heal over the years from his injuries from revenge of the sith, when we see his face in part 6 his face isn't that bad but when we see him having his helmet/mask put on his face look's.....well I can't really describe it since there are so many words I could use.

Exador
Darth Vader Doesn't Have Shoelaces!. His Boots Are metal

steverules
OK, did Vader heal over the years from his injuries from revenge of the sith, when we see his face in part 6 his face isn't that bad but when we see him having his helmet/mask put on his face look's.....well I can't really describe it since there are so many words I could use.

Hello, anybody? ANYBODY?

overlord
OK, did Vader heal over the years from his injuries from revenge of the sith, when we see his face in part 6 his face isn't that bad but when we see him having his helmet/mask put on his face look's.....well I can't really describe it since there are so many words I could use. Let's assume some shit healed. There are threads devoted to this and probably multiple websites and discussions all about this little topic if you really wish to know.
Darth Vader Doesn't Have Shoelaces!. His Boots Are metal Who told you that?!! mad

Exador
I Read The Visual Dictionary. Ok The Boots May Not Be Metal. But They Adhere To His Artifical Limbs. Plus. HIS BOOTS DON'T HAVE SHOELACES!!

nate100
I Read The Visual Dictionary. Ok The Boots May Not Be Metal. But They Adhere To His Artifical Limbs. Plus. HIS BOOTS DON'T HAVE SHOELACES!!

he knows im joking right?

Darth Vious
I wouldn't call it wierd, just sad. The inside of his mask was not filtered lenses, but small display screens, and with the same appearance as the consoles on Mustafar. As the mask was being lowered into place, it was possible to see the overhead lights on the screens, so I would guess that Vader would be able to see a lightsaber blade (possly in the same way as Mustafar's defence system detected and highlighted Padme's ship) Also, Vader would still be able to sense his surroundings through the Force, so even if his vision was not as good as it once was, he would still know where he was and what was going on. Seeing as holographics were pretty commonplace, I wonder if the use of such crude display screens rather than more accurate holographics might've been a way for Palpatine to try and keep Vader pissed off (through sheer resentment of not being able to see as everyone else could)

overlord
I Read The Visual Dictionary. Ok The Boots May Not Be Metal. But They Adhere To His Artifical Limbs. Plus. HIS BOOTS DON'T HAVE SHOELACES!! You must either prove to me that vader has no shoelaces or make a thread about it. *hypnotizing you...*

steverules
Why do I bother..........

darthvader_fan
he knows im joking right? well maybe they do

rubinator
Anyone else notice that when they put his helmet on, that the breathing apparatus seen in ROTJ was not at his mouth?

maybe he got upgraded

Exador
Look Overlord LOOK AT A PICTURE OF VADER'S BOOTS!!!

queeq
He called him lord....

Exador
When I See People's Names: I Use Them queeq

queeq
That's very strange... wink

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by rubinator
maybe he got upgraded thats because hayden was in the suit not david prowse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.