Serenity DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mando
Looking great on Amazon, comes out in 23 days, December 20th.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BW7QWW/002-0932823-7704848?v=glance&n=130&s=dvd&v=glance&tagActionCode=fireflyfansne-20

I absolutley love the cover art.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000BW7QWW.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Great x-mas gift.

MildPossession
Yep, it's been on my wish list ever since I heard it was coming out in December, can't wait.

Solo
I'm sure there'll be an extended release of this. I'll hold out for awhile.

Nevermind
That is a pretty sweet DVD cover.

SnakeEyes
I didn't get a chance to see to see this movie when it was in theaters... So I asked for it for Christmas. I hope you guys were right when you said it was good.

Mando
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I didn't get a chance to see to see this movie when it was in theaters... So I asked for it for Christmas. I hope you guys were right when you said it was good.

I loved it, a genre bending futuristic flick for the ages, IMO.

I wrote a review for it in the "Vomitorium".

draconigena
You know, a lot of people are complaining about the cover art (not here, obviously, other places). I actually like it quite a bit.

I have a feeling that there will be another edition out eventually... but I'm not holding out. When it comes, I'll buy that one too.

Unless that rumoured sequel/trilogy becomes more than just wishful thinking, then I'll just wait for the set.

Mando
Originally posted by draconigena
You know, a lot of people are complaining about the cover art (not here, obviously, other places). I actually like it quite a bit.

I have a feeling that there will be another edition out eventually... but I'm not holding out. When it comes, I'll buy that one too.

Unless that rumoured sequel/trilogy becomes more than just wishful thinking, then I'll just wait for the set.

The DVD's have to sell nicely.

Or the sequel will either not happen or on the small screen.

draconigena
Yeah... I think that's why most of the BrownCoats I know are buying the first release, even if there might be a SE/EE out later. They want the sequel.

MildPossession
I heard the sequel might go straight to DVD, or shown on one of those sci fi channels over in America.

Mando
What will the next movie be like without wash or Sheppard?

R.I.P.

Mando
NEWS:

Sci-Fi Wire have posted an exclusive preview of an extended scene from the upcoming DVD release of Joss Whedon's science fiction space western movie Serenity.

The scene features a bit more of Shepherd Book (Ron Glass). It's one of the features on the the upcoming DVD, which also includes commentary from writer/director Whedon; other deleted scenes and outtakes; the featurettes Future History: The Story of Earth That Was, What's in a Firefly and Re-Lighting the Firefly; an introduction by Whedon; and more.
The DVD is set for a December 20th release. It is currently #1 in Amazons Top 100 sellers list.

http://www.killermovies.com/s/serenity/articles/5740.html

eek! It's Numero uno! New serenity movie, here we come!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.