Spyro The Dragon Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
Is there Going To Be One?

Silverstein
if there is one i hope its not kiddie, Spyro shouldve hit puberty a while ago, lol ...Jak and Ratchet already grown up.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Exador
Is there Going To Be One? well i wouldnt be surprised i mean their makin a pacman film why not make spyro it will be kiddie though unless its not like games and spyro is trying to bust a jamaican crime lord who smuggles shipments of weed to some italian guy name lenny

b-dan
well there not making one for one all the sequils would be the same the same ****ed up gay villians and who in gods name wants to see a pruple dragon run around with a dragon fly that eats sheep just so he could survive

Exador
Because Unlike The Games, The Movie Would Have A Plot

Silverstein
he doesnt eat sheep to survive...although what sucks is in every game he has to save a bunch of creatures by collecting, collect all dragon eggs, all captured fairies etc. gay.

Blue Dragon
Who knows? If it contained good action & a storyline then yeah it would be good. Realistic & dragons! That's got to make it a good film to watch, with fire breathing dragons!

Silverstein
spyro breathes ice fire thunder and something else...spyro kind of reminds me of nintendo, how it was kiddie...

Blue Dragon
Bubbles. Goodness knows what it's supposed to do... blink I should know since I play the games. erm It doesn't harm but it does something.

Nintendo isn't kiddie, okay some of it is but not all of it, like not all of Sony is & as for Xbox, hardly any kiddie there.

fruits
oh god i hope not.

Silverstein
yeah what the hell were those bubbles for...?

Spearhead
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Realistic & dragons!

because we all know how realistic dragons are

bad idea for a movie

Blue Dragon
What? Realistic dragons look awsome!

rickyduck
Hey, if there was a spyro movie it wud b the crappiest film eva. And also, dont call the things on spyro gay. I am bisexual and i get deeply offended. sad sad

Barker
Originally posted by rickyduck
Hey, if there was a spyro movie it wud b the crappiest film eva. And also, dont call the things on spyro gay. I am bisexual and i get deeply offended. sad sad
laughing Couldn't help it..

rickyduck
Its ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.