weapon x wolverine vs. daredevil and elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheldon
this wolverine has adrenaline off the charts. it's after his enchancements and experiments and he is more beserk than usual. he moves and heals twice as fast.

cheldon
just need some opinions then this will go away

wolverine8888
he wisn but I wouldent say this is the best wolverine

gladiator69
wolverine is one of my fav guys but i hate to admit it but after seing elektras movie seing her fighting skills she is beyond wolverine. but of course wolverine can kick her ass cause it wont do a damn thinkg to him when she hits him from his healing and she only has normal human strenght. so it wont do jack to him but he would still have some work to do to hit her

wolverine8888
wolverine a better fighter then electra lol u gotta start reaidng comics and not basing comics off of movies

gladiator69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine a better fighter then electra lol u gotta start reaidng comics and not basing comics off of movies

read again dummy i was saying elektra has better fighting skills than him. but it would hardly do anything to him if she hits him. i think you know why if your such a big wolverine fan also.

gladiator69
and the stuff the put in the movies they get them off of the info from the comics if you havent figured that out.

AcousticDoc
A bloodlusted adrenaline driven wolverine would be extremely hard to stop. But the combination od DD and Elektra together...I say DD and E win 7/10

X-Logan
Wolverine would take both of them!

And Wolverine is better fighter than Elektra.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by gladiator69
and the stuff the put in the movies they get them off of the info from the comics if you havent figured that out.
actauly they don't at all. x-men movies if u havent notice are not any thing like the x-men. hell in x men 3 there planing to kill characters that are still a live in the comics.
also if u dident know wolverine is a master of every form of combat electra on the other hand is not even close

Hegemon875
Yeah the movies are a horrible source to get accurate info an any comic book character. They pick and choose what they want and change things to the way they like. Its really not a good idea to try to base the comic version of the hero on what you see in the movie. erm

jollyjim311
If Wolverine could land a good hit on either one of them early (which I definately do think he could seeing as Wolverine is willing to be hit when he is going crazy because he will hit you back twice as hard... with claws), then he could knock one out of the way and kill the other one or just kill the one he just landed a hit on. I say Wolverine 8 or 9 times out of 10.

cheldon
i made the thread, but i'm gonna say my opinion....cuz it's my thread afterall. this wolverine heals and moves twice as fast. he has no pity, mercy, rationality, or thought. he's a tortured animal ripping everything apart. daredevils radar will barely be ablt to dodge. plus his muscles are maxed out even more by 33%, making the "pressure points" harder to reach. also more durability.......

weapon x wins 9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.