Rise of the sex threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Who started the rise, I mean since 2 days ago up until now, there has been 8 threads with sexual nature in it and they are all in the off topic and gd.

I know a cure...a cold shower http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shock.gif

they are taking over kmc fear first it was the rise of the what do you do in the bathroom like whipe your butt and other things fear

And these threads get the most views and replies..I wonder why shifty

Kmc is follow the leader eek! or monkey see monkey do eek!

Ken Kenobi
Exactly. No one has original thread ideas anymore, so when someone posts something "new"** everyone else has to do so as well.

** "New", meaning thread ideas that have already been done to death, but no one could be ****ed to do a search, thus creating new threads.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Exactly. No one has original thread ideas anymore, so when someone posts something "new"** everyone else has to do so as well.

** "New", meaning thread ideas that have already been done to death, but no one could be ****ed to do a search, thus creating new threads.

No one on kmc (the word that was here is not here)copies another persons idea. shifty

hotsauce6548
Oh. no expression

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
No one on kmc see copies another persons idea. shifty

KMC see copies? That made no sense.

But yes, all threads are copies.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
KMC see copies? That made no sense.

But yes, all threads are copies.

It made me say Kay Em See See... and I giggled. droolio

Lana
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

laughing out loud

Koala MeatPie
Actually tehre was a Therad that was in here, sometime last year titled "sex" and had some ALOT of views.. everybody on KMC was on it at oucn eI think... took a screenshot.

Trickster
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

I laughed.

JacopeX
It all started in the anime thread shockingly. Its hard to belive. in the thread "WTF Hentai"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.