Venom vs Superman and Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
How long it will take Super and Spider to defeat Venom.

spetznaz
I don't know how long it would take Spiderman to beat Venom, but it would take Superman less than a fraction of a second.

In fact Superman could defeat Venom, Spiderman, the Scarlet Spider (if he was alive), Carnage, Toxin, and Black Tarantura with exactly the same ease that would be required to squish 6 cockroaches.

Spiderman may be a very good match for Venom, but Superman is eons beyond both of them ....combined.

Fanboy
Superman by himself would murder Venom

NoFate007
Not long at all. Spider-Man and Venom fights last a long time because they're virtually the same, but Superman is way too invulnerable for them. He flies right up to Venom and tosses him into the sun. Few seconds tops.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by samishe
How long it will take Super and Spider to defeat Venom.
0.000001 seconds.

KingDubya
*imitation of a Venom fanboy; I am not one myself*

venom wuld soo totaly beat suprman and spidrman!!1! lol lol lol! 1337!! u guyz r stoopid!1!!1

samishe
In All Access #1 Superman fought Venom and admitted that symbiot was his strongest enemy.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by samishe
In All Access #1 Superman fought Venom and admitted that symbiot was his strongest enemy.

Access #1 was part of Marvel VS DC storyline, which might be the biggest collection of crap writing ever.

Superman will beat Venom in 0.000001 seconds.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Access #1 was part of Marvel VS DC storyline, which might be the biggest collection of crap writing ever.

Superman will beat Venom in 0.000001 seconds.

Agreed.

Symbiotes are nothing compared to the man of steel.

Arahan
Hey it was really fun to see Supermans ass kicked by Venom.
Bullshit? Yes but funny.. Of course Supes can beat Venom within secs.
No need for Spidey.

ZephroCarnelian
Symbiotes don't like heat.... HEAT vision! big grin

Symbiotes don't like loud noise.... THUNDERclap!! laughing

Symbiotes don't like being crushed under foot.... Big RED Boot!!! smile

It's like Supes is designed for killing Venom! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.