Who thinks fawkes is a horcrux??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hollypoo
Okay me and my friends made up a theory that fawkes may be a horcrux because when he flew into the chamber of secrets LV didn't try to kill him! And when the basilisk tried to kill him LV told him not to..Doesn't it all make sense ??

Please post your opinions!smile

danagrint
maybe... I don't know, there are so many theorys know, I don't know

I just remembered that you can't destroy fawkes, because dosen't he like bust into fire again and is reborned again

The Ones
from the ashes, reborn.

in that case discard and spread out the ashes

Borbarad
Fawkes can't be a Horcrux because:
- he would be part of Voldemorts soul
- you can't make "people" a Horcrux
- if Fawkes was a Horcrux Voldemort would already be immortal and we know that he isn't.

allofyousuckkk
phoenixes arent immortal. If u cut it's head off it wont jsut burst into flames and be reborn. And if it does, you can cut it into little pieces, cook it and say it's a turkey

danagrint
lol true.

scurran
Originally posted by Borbarad
Fawkes can't be a Horcrux because:
- he would be part of Voldemorts soul
- you can't make "people" a Horcrux
- if Fawkes was a Horcrux Voldemort would already be immortal and we know that he isn't.

i think she means that fawkes is DD's horcrux(i think)

daeri
Originally posted by scurran
i think she means that fawkes is DD's horcrux(i think)

DD wouldn't kill anyone..

I think it's possible that fawkes is a horcrux of voldie, cause the feather in his wand is from fawkes.

Edit: fawkes isn't dd's bird?

its_magic
well i still reckon harry potters scar is the horcrux

its_magic
i mean all the crap he goes through with it has to do with sumthin

scurran
Originally posted by daeri
DD wouldn't kill anyone..

I think it's possible that fawkes is a horcrux of voldie, cause the feather in his wand is from fawkes.

Edit: fawkes isn't dd's bird?

fawkes dose belong to DD, the theory about DD and if he has a horcrux:he could have killed some one when he was young(lets not foget he is 150 years old!), he strongly opposes horcruxes that could mean that he regretts making one

these are just two of the points, there is a few more

Council#13
Originally posted by Hollypoo
Okay me and my friends made up a theory that fawkes may be a horcrux because when he flew into the chamber of secrets LV didn't try to kill him! And when the basilisk tried to kill him LV told him not to..Doesn't it all make sense ??
Please post your opinions!smile

No. Voldemort would have known there was no point in killing the pheonix because it would just come back to life. besides, it would be hard to hit a pheonix with a stupid little killer spell

scurran
Originally posted by Council#13
No. Voldemort would have known there was no point in killing the pheonix because it would just come back to life. besides, it would be hard to hit a pheonix with a stupid little killer spell

but it happend tough, in OOTP

Next Venom_girl
I thought Fawkes died with Dumbledore at the end of Half-blood Prince. That he burst into flames never to rise again. (Kinda reminded me of the how the dragon's kill themselves if their person dies in the Dragonriders of Pern series).

hotsauce6548

Because he ate the damn spell so Dumbledore wouldn't get hit.

allofyousuckkk
how would fawkes be a horcrux? Who has Voldy killed around fawkes. Think wiht your heads ppl.

DarkC
Because Fawkes threw himself in front of it.

Fwiw187
u gotta remember the little frog cards cuz ont hose it says DD defeated the dark wozard something... so he killed someone right... he could have used that to make horcrux or u don't know that there isn't another way to become immortal

The Unknown
Riddle not killed Fawkes in Chamber of Secrets doesn't mean anything since he had only created one Horcrux then, and had no knowledge of future horcruxes.

allofyousuckkk
where does everyone get this crud?
-DD is not 150 years old
-Harry and his scar are both un-horcruses(not a word). You can't "accidentally" make a horcrux
-If Harry n his scar were horcruxes, why would voldy try n kill him all the time
-Why would DD make a horcrux, he is against it.
-If DD pulls a gandalf, i will never respect JKR as a writer ever again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.