Super Shadow Vs. Super Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tragic mulatto
I really dont know. It seems like an even fight.

Shadow x 20
Shadow has 50 seconds to beat Superman. Superman would win

tragic mulatto
True, so shadow with 1000 rings. That would make a better fight.

Shadow x 20
Shadow still has a time limit where Superman has unlimited time. Superman will still win. Plus Shadow is strong but Superman is stronger.

tragic mulatto
Chaos control him to the nearest criptonite. Shadow wins.

Shadow x 20
How far do you think Chaos Control can teleport something? It moved ARK so far back because Sonic and Shadow threw in everything they had.

tragic mulatto
Chaos control things really far. Look at Shadow the hedgehog when he teleported the black comet to outer space.

Shadow x 20
That was using the full power of the Chaos Emeralds. Sonic and Shadow had half the full power each. It can't throw Superman into another galaxy.

tragic mulatto
Yeah it could. Chaos Control manipulates time AND SPACE. He could just use the full power of the emarlds again.

Shadow x 20
Chaos Control cannot teleport something into another galaxy. Manipulating time and space does have its limit.

tragic mulatto
I said 1000 rings. Thats enough time.

Shadow x 20
1000 rings= 1000 seconds= 16 and a half minutes

tragic mulatto
That would be enough time since he goes the speed of light when he is super.

Shadow x 20
No he doesn't. He goes Super Sonic speed.

tragic mulatto
No, why do you think he has that move called light speed attack?

Shadow x 20
A move called LIGHT SPEED ATTACK is not SUPER FORM. When he is in his Super form he is moving at Super Sonic Speed not lightspeed.

tragic mulatto
I mean that attack you use on Bio- Lizard.

Shadow x 20
That was a SUPER version of the homing attack

tragic mulatto
No, it had a name. The super vesion of homing attack could be done i SA1 by just doing a nor noe. Get your facts straight. smile

Shadow x 20
That was its name. It was sort of a fusion of homing attack with lightspeed attack.

tragic mulatto
No it wasnt. I gonna go play it again to find out.

Creshosk
He's talking about the lightspeed dash. . which requires a line of rings, and he can only shoot at "lightspeed" while he has the ring path.

I find it funny that this guy is arguing for Shadow against someone named Shadowx20.

Shadow x 20
No you're think of lightspeed dash. Lightspeed attack requires a foe.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
No you're think of lightspeed dash. Lightspeed attack requires a foe. Oh right right that was. . . Yeah that was an improved version of the homing attack. . . and you didn't always kill the enemy and sometimes woulnd up spinning around them. . . Iremember that now. .

Shadow x 20
That's true that's why you push A or something to cancel it or move the joystick so you hit the foe. I do it to kill Chaos 0 all the time.

big grin

tragic mulatto
I think it would be a good fight.

Shadow x 20
Shame that Superman wins

tragic mulatto
That is just a statment not established by facts.

Shadow x 20
Superman can travel the speed of light and is a lot stronger then Shadow. Shadow wouldn't be able to touch superman let alone hurt him.

tragic mulatto
Super man can?

Shadow x 20
Superman made time go backwards by flying around the planet at lightspeed.

tragic mulatto
DAME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.