Mishka - 'Mishka' & 'One Tree'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I just recently stumbled upon the man Mishka's tunes. He's got a soulfoul, acoustic, 'Redemption Song'-esque Marley flow going on and it's absolutely perfect for slowing your brain down after a hard night/day's work/play. It's organic, soul-soothing music that makes you feel like a sunset.

He was born in Bermuda and lived on a sail-boat with his parents from the age of three. No TV for this young man; his entertainment was the ocean and it's myriad of sounds. You can feel the ebb of the tide reflected in his music and it gently pulls and pushes agaiinst your heart's blood-flow.

Anyway, if you're into music for the soul and lyrics that are simple, poetic and beautiful, you'll like Mishka...Check out his eponymous debut album, then if that catches you, reach out for 'One Tree' which is even better.

Favorite tunes? I've got a few...

'Out The Door', 'Give You All The Love', 'Another Like You', 'One Tree'...actually, I like them all.

Check his tunes out, then let me know what you think...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Album art as a way of fishing...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Well, something seems to have gone a little wrong here...

This should remedy the malady...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
"Two time!", said the former infatuated Fugee...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
"This one goes out to the one I love..."

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Not one person? Gwa? Glee? Goo-goo?

koolruningz
Imma check him out man. If only to validate your colourful description of his music. Sounds right up my alley. Cheers.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Do it! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Anyone who enjoys Bob Marley's 'Redemption Song', 'Jah Live' or 'Kaya', will enjoy the vibe eminating from Mishka's relaxed guitar and earthy vocals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.