In Your Face !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I got 2 girls tounge in my mouth at the same time big grin

dark_angelz
ARE U SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Sun Ce
shut up for once u self centred attention twit

a1hsauce
congratulations...I got plastered last night big grin

kmcdude
Originally posted by a1hsauce
congratulations...I got plastered last night big grin

laughing out loud I was ****ing WASTED,It was a good experience though,My next goal in life is to try and get a threesome evil face

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sun Ce
shut up for once u self centred attention twit

laughing clapping dance

Piggle Humsy
been there done that no expression

powerfulone1987
Were one of these tongues belonging to your girlfriend?

is it comprehensible.....

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
been there done that no expression
eek! cool How U Doin yes

dark_angelz
YOU ARE SERIOUS!!!??!!!

Susan-Storm
no expression The World is Weird

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by kmcdude

Prove it, because I don't believe it.

Ladyluck
Lies shock

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Prove it, because I don't believe it.

laughing out loud Who gives a flying ****,what you belive laughing

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Lies shock

laughing out loud You reckon? laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi

Nearly everyone here, because this is total bullshit. yes If I had 2 girls with their tongues in my mouth, I would make sure someone...ANYONE would take a picture.

I call shenanigans on you.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
eek! cool How U Doin yes

not bad baby... how you doing? naughty

mwah1

kmcdude
Nearly everyone here, because this is total bullshit. yes If I had 2 girls with their tongues in my mouth, I would make sure someone...ANYONE would take a picture.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Riiiiggghhhtttt, so I just tell 2 girls to stop kissing me so I can run down the street and grab my mate's camera............................. laughing laughing out loud laughing

Lana

A hell of a lot more people than who care what you think or believe.

And I think you're full of shit, because I know very well that if I was making out with two other girls I'd sure as hell have photographic evidence.

kmcdude

big grin If you think it is bullshit.........and I honestly know it is not............That just makes you stupid laughing out loud

JacopeX
So wut, i got 3 gurls in ma bed homie.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lana
A hell of a lot more people than who care what you think or believe.

And I think you're full of shit, because I know very well that if I was making out with two other girls I'd sure as hell have photographic evidence.

confused Why would I want evidence?

Ken Kenobi
roll eyes (sarcastic) Riiiiggghhhtttt, so I just tell 2 girls to stop kissing me so I can run down the street and grab my mate's camera............................. laughing laughing out loud laughing

Erm...yeah. no expression It means you break the kiss, then once you get back you get to kiss them again. no expression

dark_angelz
when did THAT happen?

Lana

Why wouldn't you?

Ken Kenobi

So you can toot your own horn everytime you look at it, wishing that you could lose your virginity and knowing that that kiss was the closest you would ever come to it in your sad existince.

kmcdude
Why wouldn't you?

It would have been better if I did have it............but when your spastic drunk and 2 girls put there tounge in your mouth,YOU think to call up a mate to get a camera roll eyes (sarcastic)

kmcdude
Erm...yeah. no expression It means you break the kiss, then once you get back you get to kiss them again. no expression

laughing out loud If you would go to all that trouble to get a camera,I feel sorry for you blink

Lana
I tend to have a camera with me most of the time wink

Ken Kenobi
laughing out loud If you would go to all that trouble to get a camera,I feel sorry for you blink

I keep a camera in my pocket anyways, roll eyes (sarcastic), I'm an amatuer photographer. So I would just need to whip that out and there I go.

Lana
I keep a camera in my pocket anyways, roll eyes (sarcastic), I'm an amatuer photographer. So I would just need to whip that out and there I go.

Ken, that last sentence sounded wrong laughing out loud

Mišt
laughing out loud

kmcdude
I tend to have a camera with me most of the time wink

I dont no expression

Ken Kenobi
Ken, that last sentence sounded wrong laughing out loud

Hey, I could whip that out too, and there I go. If they are slutty enough to be kissing me at the same time, then it's guaranteed they'd do more.

kmcdude
Originally posted by JacopeX
So wut, i got 3 gurls in ma bed homie.

no expression

DeNiro
I at least hope u asked to bang both of them at the same time after u made out with both of them i mean u are 20 years old and girls are willing to expierment at that age becaUSE HIGH SCHOOL is over with and gossip is no more

kmcdude
Originally posted by DeNiro
I at least hope u asked to bang both of them at the same time after u made out with both of them i mean u are 20 years old and girls are willing to expierment at that age becaUSE HIGH SCHOOL is over with and gossip is no more

sad I tried to ''go further'' but it didn't happen..........I have one of there numbers though big grin

Ken Kenobi
sad I tried to ''go further'' but it didn't happen..........I have one of there numbers though big grin

Didn't happen because the make out didn't happen either.

Piggle Humsy
what makes me sick is that you cut out 2 perfectly good tongues from these girls mouths just so you could post this...

it's just wrong!!

kmcdude
what makes me sick is that you cut out 2 perfectly good tongues from these girls mouths just so you could post this...

it's just wrong!!

confused

Leo.M

it's just wrong!!

blink

kmcdude
Didn't happen because the make out didn't happen either.

**shrugs** Whatever you wanna think.....

Ken Kenobi
**shrugs** Whatever you wanna think.....

Yes, I will think whatever I want to think because you have no proof. Unless you have substantial evidence as to prove this incident you sir will be labeled as a liar.

Piggle Humsy
hysterical

The Joker#1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/negative4.jpg

kmcdude
Yes, I will think whatever I want to think because you have no proof. Unless you have substantial evidence as to prove this incident you sir will be labeled as a liar.

laughing out loud **Shrugs**

Piggle Humsy
Lies make Baby Jesus Cry

no expression

Leo.M
Lies make Baby Jesus Cry

no expression

*whispers in your ear* not anymore ninja he's DEAD no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.