OMFG! My next door neighbor.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Is an EMO kid roll eyes (sarcastic) When his parents go out,I'm gunna belt him upbox

Ken Kenobi
Shut the **** up you retard. No one gives a shit about your worthless threads.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

laughing out loud Couldn't have said it better myself thumb up

Mišt
1 thread left.

JacopeX
wuts an EMO kid?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by JacopeX
wuts an EMO kid?

http://chester.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/emo.jpg

I hate EMO's as well, but I hate kmcdude more.

Ladyluck

Holy crap I'm emo shock

JacopeX
O i see wut you mean. We dont got people like them around these parts i live.

Lana

yes yes yes

kmcdude

laughing out loud Ouch !

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Holy crap I'm emo shock

You don't have the black hair...you're still good. Don't go to the dark side!!!

kmcdude

baby

Ladyluck
You don't have the black hair...you're still good. Don't go to the dark side!!!

Crap bag

el_barto
Holy crap I'm emo shock

You poor bastard sad

Ladyluck
Originally posted by el_barto
You poor bastard sad

Whatever. It's the way I dress. I just happen to fit into the emo steroetype. shrug

Ken Kenobi
It's not a stereotype...it's a plague. no expression

JacopeX
emo sux. I hate the fahion. :messedhrivles:: I dress gangsta for hard to explain reason

Ladyluck
It's not a stereotype...it's a plague. no expression

Then I'm plagued shock or something... confused

kmcdude
Originally posted by JacopeX
emo sux. I hate the fahion. :messedhrivles:: I dress gangsta for hard to explain reason

laughing out loud Hope I never see you.............I beat up tryhard gangsta's yes

Lana
Trends suck.

As do people who beat up others for following them but have no real reason to do so.

JacopeX
Nah man thats just really impossible to beat me and ma crew.

Ken Kenobi
I have no fashion sense, I dress how I want, when I want.

I wear comfortable shirts, or shirts with something funny written on them. I have different types of jeans, and I wear steel toed boots. That's about it. I don't follow trends.

Family_guy725
wow i can see KMC dude has his own fan club I wish i had a fan club even if they wanted to kill me

Lana
I have no fashion sense, I dress how I want, when I want.

I wear comfortable shirts, or shirts with something funny written on them. I have different types of jeans, and I wear steel toed boots. That's about it. I don't follow trends.

I have fashion sense, but it runs to what is comfortable and what I think looks nice. Jeans, t-shirts, and sweaters is what I primarily wear, I couldn't care less what's popular and what isn't.

Leo.M
Originally posted by kmcdude
Is an EMO kid roll eyes (sarcastic) When his parents go out,I'm gunna belt him upbox

laughing out loud spend me pic's laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
I have fashion sense, but it runs to what is comfortable and what I think looks nice. Jeans, t-shirts, and sweaters is what I primarily wear, I couldn't care less what's popular and what isn't.

I do wear somethings that are fashionable, but not often. I'm more about comfort.

JacopeX
I wear long tees sometimes with Tupac, Biggie, Big Pun, ScarFace, Al Capone, and people like em in ma t shirts too. I wear Bagged jean and a hoody over me. I wear Nike up towns and two necklaces at the same time. Cross and Dog tag that says "Jacope: and in the back "Peruvian Pride"

Lana
I do wear somethings that are fashionable, but not often. I'm more about comfort.

Same.

I love winter for the sole reason that I get to wear sweaters, they're so warm and comfy big grin

Family_guy725
ken if you hate KMC dudes threads so much why do you always post in them confused

JacopeX
I dress GANGSTA!!!

I wear long tees sometimes with Tupac, Biggie, Big Pun, ScarFace, Al Capone, and people like em in ma t shirts too. I wear Bagged jean and a hoody over me. I wear Nike up towns and two necklaces at the same time. Cross and Dog tag that says "Jacope: and in the back "Peruvian Pride"

kmcdude
Originally posted by Family_guy725
ken if you hate KMC dudes threads so much why do you always post in them confused

laughing Deep down,He gets off on my threads stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi

So I can make fun of him and call him names. big grin

Leo.M
o i see

Leo.M
laughing Deep down,He gets off on my threads stick out tongue

hysterical

Family_guy725
So I can make fun of him and call him names. big grin
i dont think so i think KMC DUDE is brainwashing you into his cult ........... like the rest of us "join us Ken you cant resist the KMC forum geeks"

kmcdude
i dont think so i think KMC DUDE is brainwashing you into his cult ........... like the rest of us "join us Ken you cant resist the KMC forum geeks"

yes Feel the power

Ken Kenobi

Riiiiiiight.

yes Feel the power

Feel the power of Bubba trying to violate you.

RedAlertv2
kmcdud is one of those people who doesnt get enough attention in real life, so he becomes what scientists call an "attention whore." His sole purpose for posting here is to have poeple pay attention to him. Unfortunately, he is one of many of such attention whores here in the OTF. sad

Family_guy725
Feel the power of me trying to violate you.
dont violate other men ken its just wrong no

DeNiro
Holy crap I'm emo shock

YOU FU-CKIN IDIOT

kmcdude
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
kmcdud is one of those people who doesnt get enough attention in real life, so he becomes what scientists call an "attention whore." His sole purpose for posting here is to have poeple pay attention to him. Unfortunately, he is one of many of such attention whores here in the OTF. sad

clapping laughing

Lana

Dude, you have no idea. Ken is one of the original forum geeks on here, all you guys are just wannabes.

dont violate other men ken its just wrong no

So is editing people's quotes.

kmcdude
Dude, you have no idea. Ken is one of the original forum geeks on here, all you guys are just wannabes.

laughing out loud We are wannabes,cause we joined a FORUM a couple of years after someone else? confused

Lana
laughing out loud We are wannabes,cause we joined a FORUM a couple of years after someone else? confused

When it comes down to it, you're a nobody here, and won't be remembered as anything but an annoyance.

Family_guy725
I wanna do KMC dude

So is editing people's quotes.
i dont know what ur talking about

Ken Kenobi
dont violate other men ken its my job no

Well good, because I would never violate a guy anyways you sick ****.

Family_guy725
oh i can so feel the love

Lana
i dont know what ur talking about

And you're doing it again.

Oh the lameness.

kmcdude
When it comes down to it, you're a nobody here, and won't be remembered as anything but an annoyance.

confused So?

DeNiro
Thats pretty sad KMC DUDE u go on a internet site filled with nerds and u cant even get accepted by them laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Man I would have hated to see what ur high school experience was like laughing out loud

and im not making fun of anyone on Kmc i am just using the same terminology as that one person that just posted Lana i am not going to go look up and see who said it though too lazy

Leo.M

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Family_guy725
i have a crush on a guy i met on a forum
ok whateva

kmcdude
Originally posted by DeNiro
Thats pretty sad KMC DUDE u go on a internet site filled with nerds and u cant even get accepted by them laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Man I would have hated to see what ur high school experience was like laughing out loud

laughing out loud High school was just getting high and smoking pot and trying to get laid laughing out loud

Mišt
Thats pretty sad KMC DUDE u go on a internet site filled with nerds and u cant even get accepted by them laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

laughing

Ken Kenobi

laughing out loud High school was just getting high and smoking pot and trying to get laid laughing out loud

Key word..."trying" laughing

Lana
ok whateva

And here the lameness continues.

Note that when he edits the quotes he doesn't even bother to do it in proper English, using correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar, something I am a stickler about.

Sad.

kmcdude

kmcdude
Key word..."trying" laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Family_guy725
i make love with myself allll niiiiight looong
alright whatever floats your boat

Ken Kenobi

Dude...a woman pleasuring herselff all night is a beautiful thing. no expression

Lana

Keep it up and your ass is getting reported as how you are changing the quotes is borderline flaming of other members.

Leo.M
And here the lameness continues.

Note that when he edits the quotes he doesn't even bother to do it in proper English, using correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar, something I am a stickler about.

Sad.

Mišt
confused Ever noticed it is not my real life and maybe some people dont give a **** who likes them on a forum?

Ever notice....

your a noob?confused

kmcdude

Family_guy725
i do myself allll niiiiight loong
ew
confused

Tptmanno1
The Jury's Decision:
You. Suck.

Leo.M
Keep it up and your ass is getting reported as how you are changing the quotes is borderline flaming of other members.

i see NO reason for him to get reported confused

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Leo.M

I do, I just reported him. big grin

Family_guy725
omg you people cant take jokes im sorry ok geez cant have a good time nowadays

Lana

He keeps changing the quotes in order to insult people. That's bashing and against rules.

omg you people cant take jokes im sorry ok geez cant have a good time nowadays

Oh, going to play the whole "it was just a joke" card? Sorry, but shit like that doesn't fly with me.

DeNiro

HAHA U never got to experience the best part of smoking pot which is HIGH SEX. trust me having sex for an hour and not even busting is the greatest feeling ever

Family_guy725
I do, I just reported him. big grin wow amazing Ken manages to ruin a perfectly fun time by being an uptight jackass

kmcdude
HAHA U never got to experience the best part of smoking pot which is HIGH SEX. trust me having sex for an hour and not even busting is the greatest feeling ever

no expression I have been that wasted that I have banged a girl for an hour and passed out inside her........

The Joker#1
No this kmcdude should be banned.

His threads are bad for your brain.

It's a scientific fact.

The Joker has spoken.

kmcdude
wow amazing Ken manages to ruin a perfectly fun time by being an uptight jackass

laughing out loud Get used to it

Family_guy725
He keeps changing the quotes in order to insult people. That's bashing and against rules.

Oh, going to play the whole "it was just a joke" card? Sorry, but shit like that doesn't fly with me.
i dont care what shit flies with you, i mean geez thats my kinda joke i dont get mad when people do it to me go ahead do it back to me i dont care its a joke okay

kmcdude
Originally posted by The Joker#1
No this kmcdude should be banned.

His threads are bad for your brain.

It's a scientific fact.

The Joker has spoken.

Scientific this nerd bunny

Ken Kenobi
wow amazing Ken manages to ruin a perfectly fun time by being an uptight jackass

Fun time, eh? If you want a fun time then go somewhere else. The hunters are stalking for prey tonight so close your doors ****tards.

The Joker#1
Scientific this nerd bunny

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/crazy.jpg

Tptmanno1
*sniffs air menacingly*

Lana

And it's for stuff like that that you get reported.

Family_guy725
Fun time, eh? If you want a fun time then go somewhere else. The hunters are stalking for prey tonight so close your doors ****tards.
so you reported me for doing what your doing right now only difference is i changed your quotes

Piggle Humsy
I just wanted to post in here before it is closed... no expression

Solo
LOLZ OMFG U ZO FUNNY!!!$%A$#% s^6ew343

Family_guy725
And it's for stuff like that that you get reported. what being an uptight jackass

Lana
what being an uptight jackass

For insulting other people.

Do you even KNOW the rules on this site?

DeNiro
no expression I have been that wasted that I have banged a girl for an hour and passed out inside her........

i dont know any guy that would actully pass out during sex i dont care how drunk u are

Ken Kenobi
so you reported me for doing what your doing right now only difference is i changed your quotes

Erm no, I reported you for being an *******. Report me too, I don't care.

Leo.M
For insulting other people.

Do you even KNOW the rules on this site?

i wonder if KEN knows them too huh

Lana
Being as Ken's been here for 4 years and has been a mod before, I'm sure he does.

The Joker#1
Insanity has gripped this thread.

I like it evil face

Ken Kenobi
i wonder if KEN knows them too huh

Trust me, I've read those rules many times. As well as telling idiotic n00bs the rules when I was a moderator.

Family_guy725
Erm no, I reported you for being an *******. Report me too, I don't care.
i dont wanna i think you should be able to say what you wanna if people are being asses or pissing you off or if your just messing around

Tptmanno1
Yay!
*dances*

Family_guy725
Originally posted by The Joker#1
Insanity has gripped this thread.

I like it evil face
well i brought most of it im taking it to bed with me
naughty

Ken Kenobi
Being as Ken's been here for 4 years and has been a mod before, I'm sure he does.

I was a mod twice...you can't forget the 2. stick out tongue

Leo.M

if you say so confused

btw, i like your sig happy it reminds me of SNOW eek!

Lana
I was a mod twice...you can't forget the 2. stick out tongue

I wasn't here when you were a mod the first time stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
I wasn't here when you were a mod the first time stick out tongue

Yes you were, it was November-December of '03.

Tptmanno1
I think I remember that...

Lana
Yes you were, it was November-December of '03.

Really?

Well, I wouldn't have remembered it anyway because the first couple months I was on KMC I rarely ventured out of the Matrix and RP forums.

BackFire
Family guy, please don't purposely misquote people. Thanks. Also, please avoid calling people names.

Captain REX
so you reported me for liking to go to bed with Mr. Fluffykins and wearing bunny pajamas with footies

whistle

Masrix

laughing out loud
Ken
laughing out loud

Wolflet
Holy crap I'm emo shock
No you are not no expression you have a name, emo is just another ****in label...

Council#13

good luck

Rogue Jedi
*watches as dude gets his ass kicked by emo kid*

T.V.O.T.I.
lol

kmcdude
Well Last night me and a mate went out and tried to start a fight with the Emo kid laughing out loud He just ignored us and went inside mad Friday night I will proberly try and pick another fight with him. evil face

Wolflet
Well Last night me and a mate went out and tried to start a fight with the Emo kid laughing out loud He just ignored us and went inside mad Friday night I will proberly try and pick another fight with him. evil face
Well when you two stop kissing start doing some ass kicking no expression

kmcdude
Originally posted by Wolflet
Well when you two stop kissing start doing some ass kicking no expression

Soon as he says something to me,pretty much big grin I was just gunna smack him but then I thought I would try and start a fight to give me a reason(even a little one) to hit him,but he just was acting all nice like we were trying to be mates with him and walked inside!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.