U Guys are pissing me off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Why the fuc-k do u got to all go out and change ur names honestly. im reading posts all the time from members from 2003 that ive never heard of then i go to the profiles and there someone i know really well why wouldnt u just want to keep ur orginal name i mean i think its kinda cool that u have a seprate name that everyone knows u by then u go change it

Family_guy725
Originally posted by DeNiro
Why the fuc-k do u got to all go out and change ur names honestly. im reading posts all the time from members from 2003 that ive never heard of then i go to the profiles and there someone i know really well why wouldnt u just want to keep ur orginal name i mean i think its kinda cool that u have a seprate name that everyone knows u by then u go change it yeah i know what ya mean

Bun Bun
I never have and never will... i find it anoying... but eh its what they wanna do yes

-hh-
<- HockeyHorror

-hh- <--- changed it to that since everyone was calling me hh

Lord. Zidane
I changed because i felt like a change..and quite frankly i dont care who it annoys...

Lana
I got bored with Trinity_Matrix, okay stick out tongue

Lil Krueger
Why the fuc-k do u got to all go out and change ur names honestly. im reading posts all the time from members from 2003 that ive never heard of then i go to the profiles and there someone i know really well why wouldnt u just want to keep ur orginal name i mean i think its kinda cool that u have a seprate name that everyone knows u by then u go change it

Because we can and we will big grin

Ken Kenobi

Sorry. sad

Tptmanno1
and we love you as Lana more anyway
One name change...

(I capatalized the T)

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Lord. Zidane
I changed because i felt like a change..and quite frankly i dont care who it annoys...

roll eyes (sarcastic) your not anoying hug

Lord. Zidane
Thanks hug anyway even if i am, i dont care i like who i am lol

DeNiro
Originally posted by -hh-
<- HockeyHorror

Holy shit hocky horror see what i mean i love hocky horror but i would skip right over every post by hh casue i dont know who that is

Ok im going to go change my name to ummm what the fuc-k pacino that would be cool wouldnt it

-hh-
Holy shit hocky horror see what i mean i love hocky horror but i would skip right over every post by hh casue i dont know who that is

Ok im going to go change my name to ummm what the fuc-k pacino that would be cool wouldnt it whatever makes you happy. i prefer deniro as the better actor stick out tongue

Bun Bun
Thanks hug anyway even if i am, i dont care i like who i am lol

big grin thats good. Same here yes

I'm out.. c ya people. wavey

Lord. Zidane
Originally posted by Bun Bun
big grin thats good. Same here yes

I'm out.. c ya people. wavey
Bye bye wavey

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I never have and never will... i find it anoying... but eh its what they wanna do yes

You find name changes annoying, yet you love kmcdude and his shit ass threads? Leave my sight at this moment. no expression

Sorgo
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You find name changes annoying, yet you love kmcdude and his shit ass threads? Leave my sight at this moment. no expression

Amen to that.

ben_dover
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You find name changes annoying, yet you love kmcdude and his shit ass threads? Leave my sight at this moment. no expression pray

P.S. How DO you request a name change? confused

DeNiro

Go ahead and change ur name 15,000 times honestly i dont think anyone will really notice

Lord. Zidane
And what do you mean by that statement?

Lana
Go ahead and change ur name 15,000 times honestly i dont think anyone will really notice

laughing out loud ouch.

Ken Kenobi
And what do you mean by that statement?

"no one knows you" yes

Originally posted by ben_dover
pray

P.S. How DO you request a name change? confused

News & Questions forum, it's one of the sticky threads I believe.

Lord. Zidane
Oh many "know me" perhaps not on kmc...but in reality...

DeNiro
Oh many "know me" perhaps not on kmc...but in reality...

Sure they do

Lord. Zidane
I have no need to bicker with someone like yourself..believe what you will..i have no problem with it.

Koala MeatPie
I foudn Crash Overlaod was sorta gay.

And KMP is my new thing.

Acherontia was just something else...

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by -hh-
<- HockeyHorror

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Your Hockey Horror.

DeNiro
I have no need to bicker with someone like yourself..believe what you will..i have no problem with it.

ooo ur no fun i love bickering

I know why im so mad about all the name changes
because honestly i cant reber anyones name when i meet them so to have to learn two differnt names for the same person is just so hard to me

yea im a lil slow but i chose to be stupid and have fun drinking and smoking then be able to come up with a good thought

Lord. Zidane
Fair enough...

Lana
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

And KMP is my new thing.

Heh, when you changed to KMP I didn't even notice at first, I knew it was you from the scrolling backwards sig.

DeNiro
Crash i always just thought about planes crashing when i thought about ur name because ur were always into planes

Blood_Rayne
I wanted to change my name to Rayne but I don't think they'll let me. sad

Koala MeatPie
Crash i always just thought about planes crashing when i thought about ur name because ur were always into planes

Yeaaaaah I quit the Cadets / Aviation branch of Army beacsue they where in fvkcing-credible.

Actual Conversation:

"Here, These are my promotion papers, And I am giving them to you"
"okay, I will take them to the other officers with these other promotion papers"

One week latter:

"Corporal Nakos, We have not received your promotion Papers"

URGH, I hate to admit i was in that program, all i wanted was my Pilot's liscence, which they gave away for free.

Anwyays lots mroe stuff liek that happened, I got pissed off, Flipped them, and walked away... Four years wasted.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
I wanted to change my name to Rayne but I don't think they'll let me. sad

WHAT? try.

Originally posted by Lana
Heh, when you changed to KMP I didn't even notice at first, I knew it was you from the scrolling backwards sig.

yeah... Screwing around with BB code is fun...

When you went to "Lana" I thought you where some other obscure 03 i never met, But no, Just you. Just just Trinity_matrix. yes

Felling inferiour yet? no? damn. stick out tongue

DeNiro
That sucks Crash sorry to hear that i for sure thought u were a pilot by now

Koala MeatPie
yeaaaaahhh... Oh well, Maybe some day. I still know how to fly, just not legally.

Blood_Rayne
I really can't because there is a member here who only has 13 post and hasn't posted since July of 04 but I was told there was a chance they might come back so I'll have to keep this name which isn't really a huge deal.

Koala MeatPie
hum, why not soemthign like _Rayne_ or :Rayne: or R@nye or You get the idea.

DeNiro
if u smoke enough pot in one day i gurentte youll fly for a lil bit or wont know the difference big grin

TwisterGameX
You sick bastards yes

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
You sick bastards yes

In more ways then you can possibly comprehend, yes.

TwisterGameX
In more ways then you can possibly comprehend, yes.

laughing out loud

DeNiro
Im sick that way to crash i make fun of retarded people big grin yea yea yea i know im going to catch shit for this but honestly there people to if we dont make fun of them then we are treating them speacial and also they dont know were making fun of them any way so whats the difference

Koala MeatPie
I draw things that make people move there chair 3 feet to the right big grin

powerfulone1987
You conscience should make all the difference.

is it comprehensible.....

DeNiro
i dont get what u just said

BackFire
Seriously, I'm always confused as to who people are these days. Someone changed their name and then messages me and I no ****ing clue who they are.

DeNiro
When u get backfire to agree with u u know ur right so props to me stick out tongue

Council#13
yes true, but i will never change mine roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolflet
My old username used to be Aqua erm

JacopeX

Dont worry about me homie, i aint gonna change my till later next year and it will be JaCoPeX4LiFe.

Clovie
Why the fuc-k do u got to all go out and change ur names honestly. im reading posts all the time from members from 2003 that ive never heard of then i go to the profiles and there someone i know really well why wouldnt u just want to keep ur orginal name i mean i think its kinda cool that u have a seprate name that everyone knows u by then u go change it wave

Kosta
I changed my name once, about half a year after I joined, and the only reason I changed is because I wanted to have my RL name as my OL name. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Can I just remind people about the PG-13 rule please?

Don't bypass the censor.

Neo_Version 7

And KMP is my new thing.

Holy crap?! You're Crash?!

I thought you guys had the same way of putting thread titles! stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Kosta
I changed my name once, about half a year after I joined, and the only reason I changed is because I wanted to have my RL name as my OL name. stick out tongue

Your old name was the shiz-nit. sad

Sorgo
Don't you just love it when people try to express their opinions as God given fact?

I know I don't.

Spearhead

ooh ooh do I piss you off big grin

Rogue Jedi
easy, D. go easy, man.

powerfulone1987
i dont get what u just said

The thing inside of you that tells you to do the right thing and makes you feel bad/guilty when you do the wrong thing, like making fun of retarded people, like you said that you did.

kmcdude
Once I have been here a year,I will be known as KMC KING after 3 years you shall call me KMC GOD

Rogue Jedi
the day i refer to you as a deity is the day i blow Tired Hiker.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the day i refer to you as a deity is the day i blow Tired Hiker.

laughing

Rogue Jedi
and that will never happen, brutha.

Council#13
Originally posted by kmcdude
Once I have been here a year,I will be known as KMC KING after 3 years you shall call me KMC GOD

Uh sorry my friend took Kmc King

powerfulone1987
I prefer KMC Master myself, so you can be King all you want, i'm still supreme ruler of this domain.

"all your base, are belong to us"

Rogue Jedi
what about.....Master Bater?

Council#13
aahh good idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.