Gladiator vs. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Fights takes place in space. Bloodlust is on. Who wins...?

gladiator69
your drunk dude for putting that. im sure everyone here knows the right answer for this one. no arguments about that one

soleran30
um Green Lantern! Are green lanterns able to emit different levels of radiation along their green beam?

gladiator69
just one hist from gladiator and by by pall

jrodslam
Glads gets turned into chocolate.

Hal wins. Happy Dance

gladiator69
sure buddy no

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by gladiator69
your drunk dude for putting that. im sure everyone here knows the right answer for this one. no arguments about that one Though i do think that Glads wins, you're seriously under-estimating Hal if you don't think it would be an extremely hard victory for Glads.

Dizzle
Originally posted by soleran30
um Green Lantern! Are green lanterns able to emit different levels of radiation along their green beam?

Would he have any way to figure out Gladiator's weakness though? I don't think GL's have cosmic awareness, which is how Surfer pulls it off. I still think Hal's more likely to win, but probably only 6 or 7 of 10.

demigawd
Originally posted by Dizzle
Would he have any way to figure out Gladiator's weakness though? I don't think GL's have cosmic awareness, which is how Surfer pulls it off. I still think Hal's more likely to win, but probably only 6 or 7 of 10.

GLs DO actually have a form of cosmic awareness - it's that Oan AI thing that analyzes and tells GLs everything. Hal could probably stalemate Gladiator long enough for the AI to say, "I've noticed he is weak to certain forms of radiation". The ring then synthesizes that radiation and Hal blasts Gladiator with it.

Hal wins 7/10, with the three loses coming from Gladiator speedblitzes overwhelming an underprepared Hal. Hal DID lose to a shark, after all....

Dizzle
Originally posted by demigawd
GLs DO actually have a form of cosmic awareness - it's that Oan AI thing that analyzes and tells GLs everything. Hal could probably stalemate Gladiator long enough for the AI to say, "I've noticed he is weak to certain forms of radiation". The ring then synthesizes that radiation and Hal blasts Gladiator with it.

Oh really... well that's extremely convenient. Hal 10/10.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Dizzle

He may. In curent GL series, Hal asked the ring to do analyze D.N.A. structure of a alien being. He could do the same to Glads and maybe find out a weakness. Remember, the ring talks back.

jrodslam
Originally posted by demigawd
Hal wins 7/10, with the three loses coming from Gladiator speedblitzes overwhelming an underprepared Hal. Hal DID lose to a shark, after all....

Bah! Once again with the Shark. If Glads was in water, and Shrak bit him, hed lose for sure, considering the bite paralizes the victim and puts great fear in them. That wouldnt be good for Glads case. Plus Glads doesnt have protection against mind atacks now does he? Leave Shark outta this lol.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by jrodslam
Bah! Once again with the Shark. If Glads was in water, and Shrak bit him, hed lose for sure, considering the bite paralizes the victim and puts great fear in them. That wouldnt be good for Glads case. Plus Glads doesnt have protection against mind atacks now does he? Leave Shark outta this lol.
Actually, all Imperial Guard members have Telepathic mind armour protecting them from TP attacks. The only person i've seen get past that is Cassandra Nova. And well, she's an Uber TP so that's not a surprise. (and i highly doubt the SHarks bite would penetrate Glads skin with him being invulnerable and all)

As for the radiation weakness, all i can say is.. damn. I didn't know Hal would have a way of finding out Glads weakness but it seems he does.

But, like i said, Bloodlust is on. IMO, in that case Glads speed would give him a majority win. With Bloodlust off, Hal would probably take a slight Majority.

ZephroCarnelian
Hal Jordan would win this.

Glads getting a shot in at 100x light speed won't work, as the ring protects against speedblitzes. Even if Hal doesn't realise he's been punched, the Lantern Ring will have and would already have protected him.

Likewise, being an intelligent supercomputer and scanning device as well as a ring, it would scan Glads, find his weakness and set up countermeasures.

This is the main reason a GL could feasibly beat Supes too.

----------------------

Glads has a chance, but I think Hal has a better chance. smile

Hal 7-8/10

The Ion
Hal wins. As for the Shark, GL's have TP protection too. They even mention it in the current serious when Hal has to let his shield down for Hector Hammond to get into his mind.

Wild Cowboy
Hal beats mohawks on a daily basis !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.