Honestly who enjoys getting people pissed off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I surly do its great fun. I think Lana will have to agree with me

not to people u know though just to like random people i love it to say the exact thing that will make them so mad

Lana
laughing out loud I do admit that sometimes I have great fun baiting people....

ben_dover
Originally posted by DeNiro
I surly do its great fun. I think Lana will have to agree with me

not to people u know though just to like random people i love it to say the exact thing that will make them so mad Time of the month for the wrong sex or just plain attention whore?

Lord. Zidane
Oh you referring to me? lol it takes alot more than an egotistical idiot to make me mad..

DeNiro
I love being cocky thats my other favorite thing

and no hunny i really wasnt talking about u but since i was trying to get u and kmcdude both mad at me it just made me think up of a thread

and yes u are mad at me obviously u dumba-ss bit-ch because u wouldnt have called me a name so hahahaha i win

Lord. Zidane
Sorry man i aint mad..and now your acting like kmcdude..dont go that low...

DeNiro
o well i only got u a lil upset

And u took it pretty well and i respect ya for that good for u but u have to admit since u called me a name u were a lil upset

ok when i see ur name i will not try to pick a fight

Koala MeatPie
I make people pissed off as often as possible. But I make sure they donT' know its beacsue of me, I play with them.... they are my puppetts big grin

DeNiro
girls are my favorite puppets they already have this great hole u can stick ur hand up and then u have all the control in the world over them HE HE HE

Lord. Zidane
o well i only got u a lil upset

And u took it pretty well and i respect ya for that good for u but u have to admit since u called me a name u were a lil upset

ok when i see ur name i will not try to pick a fight
Indeed i was slightly annoyed lol but i have to agree with you that its fun watching people get really mad..

Koala MeatPie
girls are my favorite puppets they already have this great hole u can stick ur hand up and then u have all the control in the world over them HE HE HE

laughing Happy Dance

I love teasing women. They like it too. You can be out right insulting them, and they will laugh.

Thats where Sarcastic tones come in yes

You can say anything as long as it sounds sarcastic yes

You can mess with peoples minds, its great fun, because you cn really mean it, or not.

DeNiro
i know exactly what u mean crash

my old girlfriend and i our whole relationship was based upon fake fighting we never actully got mad but i would make fun of her all the time and she would try to make fun of me and suck at it royally and i would just make a stuttering noise acting like i was her trying to make fun of me and she would hit me say i hated me laugh in her cute lil laugh she had then i would kiss her

thats what i miss about having a girlfriend

TwisterGameX
Another thread with sick bastards yes

Koala MeatPie
I think i am seeing a Pattern here..

Lana Posted in all of them.

Lana! Are you gogin to take that from him?

DeNiro
<PROUD TO BE A SICK BASTARD big grin

Koala MeatPie
<== Proud To be a Sick bastard... My Strip, (Koala MeatPie) Is Some of the sickest sh!t ever...

The following being something that is REALLY REALLY soft compared to the worst ones.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I think i am seeing a Pattern here..

Lana Posted in all of them.

Lana! Are you gogin to take that from him?

shifty

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lord. Zidane
Sorry man i aint mad..and now your acting like kmcdude..dont go that low...

laughing out loud I'm a lowrider Happy Dance

Council#13
Guilty as charged

Wolflet
ouch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.