I just got some new comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blood_Rayne
Marvel Vs. DC 1-4

Universe X Vol.2

Blood Rayne

Ultimate FF #4

Thats it are these any good because if there not please give some suggestions.

Mindship
Just some 2-cents worth re: Marvel vs DC...

1. More often than not, the fights seemed like a rush job (eg, Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern). The best ones IMO: Spiderman vs Superboy, Batman vs Cap America.
2. While some outcomes were in-house determined (eg, Thor vs Cap Marvel: not bad, if taking the above point into account)), others were voted in by readers, and therefore, IMO, simply not acceptable (eg, Storm beating Wonder Woman).
3. The premise was interesting, though I understand the Brothers have been retconned since then.
4. Overall, I like Marvel/DC crossovers (they're pretty much all I collect these days), and whether you agree with the outcomes or not, my feeling is one day these comics may be worth something.

Scoobless
some of the results were obviously in house determined.... but the 6 non vote in fights were always going to end up 3 each.... leaving the votes to decide who won overall

HigH ScholaR
Marvel Vs. DC 1-4 - 5/10

Universe X Vol.2 9 -never read

Blood Rayne- same as anbove

Ultimate FF #4 - 7/10 though can't remeber the issue that much

the marvel/DC comics are basically shit as poo, pish as piss its was rushed the art wrok was bad and so was the display of the characters, there are better crossovers. However it had its moments even though the battles were two pages.

HigH ScholaR
http://www.rambles.net/dcvsmarvel.html

botcherby
I loved the Marvel DC crossover, was pretty much the thing that got me reading comics... it was like a dream come true when I got this.... about 6 years ago and I still hold it in high regard because it was great, and the amalgam thing was jokes for its time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.