Awesome Site!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
Oh my god, I am just bedazzled by all of this:

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?powerfulone1987

Is It Comprehensible.....

Lord. Zidane
Indeed it is Comprehensible...

Koala MeatPie
Spam.. All you have to do is change the title of the thread thought.

powerfulone1987
I didn't think this would be spam.

is it comprehensible.....

DeNiro
well since it isnt like his site i dont really consider it spam it isnt like he is trying to promote his site he is just trying to tell us of a site that he likes and thought others might enjoy it too

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
(...)

NO!

Just, "AWSOME SITE" sounds a bit off, but here is the mass population to disagree wit me.

DeNiro
who really cares if it is comprehensible because honestly ive never heard that word in my entire life

Koala MeatPie
No, its just what he puts at the end of each post, fvcking ticks me off.

powerfulone1987
lol.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Koala MeatPie
lol.

huh

wow, I am impressed, I shall now bow down and lick your shoes. you have proven yourself superiour by writting text in full caps.

DeNiro
lol.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Crash he just did exactly what we are talking about in our other thread about getting people pissed off ooo man how ironic man i give him props for that one he just made me laugh for at last 20 seconds

powerfulone1987
*Collects Props*

DeNiro
ok now ur done

powerfulone1987
Yes, I am, night all.

DeNiro
thats what makes me mad about kmc

see in high school i could say that to any person and they will shutup on the stop since u can actully do something there but since we are on the computer we cant do anything and people get away with alot more shi-t i think there should be a way that u can kick a persons ass through the computer

powerfulone1987
And what did I do to evoke this.

I said nothing to offend you, if anything I agreed with you and consented, until I just read your last post that is because I just had to know where all of this is coming from.

And no one has the right to put their hands on anyone just because the other person would "shut up" when told by someone who has no right to tell them what to do.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by DeNiro
thats what makes me mad about kmc

see in high school i could say that to any person and they will shutup on the stop since u can actully do something there but since we are on the computer we cant do anything and people get away with alot more shi-t i think there should be a way that u can kick a persons ass through the computer

You are HUGE thats why, You could break me in half,

See, thats whats fun about being in a College Combat class with a teacher that shows you how to kill people bare handed.

People think youa re deffenceless, But Not anymore when they are litterly looking up at you.
With that, you get that whole accomplishment / revenge feeling.

DeNiro
And what did I do to evoke this.

I said nothing to offend you, if anything I agreed with you and consented, until I just read your last post that is because I just had to know where all of this is coming from.

And no one has the right to put their hands on anyone just because the other person would "shut up" when told by someone who has no right to tell them what to do.

because u said is it comprehensible again well youll just keep saying it cause u like to i guess but im a very werid personalty if someone doesnt listen to me i get mad and then i also have a anger problem so really it has nothing to do with u but more with i just get mad dont think and my outcomes arent usally good

and im used to having kids just do what i say so then i get the idea that i have every right to tell people what to do and when they dont listen i get mad and the whole process starts over again

DeNiro
and arent i funny in my beggining posts i was sticking up for u then i wanted to kill u and now i dont care at all and if u were here right now i would prolly be really nice to u since i get over my anger really fast with a short but very bad tempertamtrum

as i said before very werid personality but kids at school find it great so at least i get away with it with people not still liking me

Koala MeatPie
(...) im a very werid personalty if someone doesnt listen to me i get mad and then i also have a anger problem(...)

laughing out loud I'm goign to use that line.... It sounds so, Pyscotic.

DeNiro
u have no idea Crash someone called me a fing pussy from a car filled with three kids i really didnt get mad at first but then i realized wait there is three kid in a car and they called me a pussy when they are the ones driving away so i darted to me car and cahsed them into a food court and was going to find out who they were so i could get them later but a cop was there so i couldnt pursue the cahse anymore then i got more mad that i didnt find out who they were and

when u have my streangth and anger it usally isnt good

Blood_Rayne
Strength and anger would probably be nice in the bed room but whatever just my opinion.

DeNiro
OOO man u sound like the girls i like honestly they are the best combos i love those fuc-kin girls that make me go holy shi-t were did u learn how to make me gasp

DeNiro
Just wondering would u like this anger guy that knows how to have sex doing u the only reason why im asking is i love to here the response

Wolflet
my poor poor brain no expression

powerfulone1987
because u said is it comprehensible again well youll just keep saying it cause u like to i guess but im a very werid personalty if someone doesnt listen to me i get mad and then i also have a anger problem so really it has nothing to do with u but more with i just get mad dont think and my outcomes arent usally good

and im used to having kids just do what i say so then i get the idea that i have every right to tell people what to do and when they dont listen i get mad and the whole process starts over again

you need to see someone about this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.