"VS" Forum Allstar Survival Battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
This is for the characters who seem to win every fight they are in. The most elite of the KMC VS forum in an all out rumble.

The greatest fight ever!

Each contender gets 30 min prep with whatever they have & they are at the top of their game.
NO FANBOY POWERS! THIS IS A REAL MATCH.

Who they are:

Thanos: Yeah, we all know him....he never loses, and for damned good reasons!

Superman:Again, he's uber and should win as much as he does.

Silver Surfer: Has he ever lost a match? He shouldn't.

Dr.Strange: Hmm...he only loses against Skyfathers here. I mean, damn. He's pitted against Celestials!

Classic Lobo: HE'S NEVER LOST. EVER! He's considered a "Homacidal Concept"....

RKThor: He's Odin 1/2.

Dr.Doom: He's dr.doom, people. C'mon....C'moooonnn

Flash: CIS off. He's famous for IMP's.

GL Hal: He can do anything.

Those are the KMC allstars.

The scenario:
Each fighter is forced to fight for everything they hold dear. They are told to prepare themselves for war.

They are transported to an adamantium planet, nothing but flat land.
They are 200meters apart, they are told to fight when the bell rings....

The bell rings, and they all go at it. Who wins?

demigawd
You forgot Flash and/or The Runner. You know, the whole "take your opponent's speed, then IMP him a million times before your opponent thinks" thing.

GL Hal never seems to lose, either, since his power is only limited to the imagination of....the poster.

demigawd
RK Thor is the most powerful of the bunch in the comics
Dr. Strange is the most powerful of the bunch on the KMC boards, since magic is basically a blank check for his supporters.
Thanos will get the most supporters.

long pig
good idea

Lucid Lui
I'd put my money on Rune King Thor...

If i had money that is...

demigawd
LP - what do you MEAN no fanboy powers? The whole reason why these guys are "Survival Allstars" is precisely BECAUSE of fanboy powers. Do you honestly believe that any writer will ever have Strange KO'ed and then immediately continue fighting from the Astral Plane in any story to ever appear again? Do you honestly believe that any writer will have Flash use the dreaded "move before opponent thinks/steal speed/IMP X 1million" combo? Or that a writer will ever have GL Hal will ever use his ring to, I dunno, labotomize his opponent in a split second? Those are fanboy powers, not because they're invented, but because they were one off things that will likely never be repeated in a comic again.

long pig
That's not entirely true. Flash has done the IMP a few times. Strange has fought in AF after being K'od more than 20 times.

No fanboy powers meaning the characters don't get the usual hype, but they do get to be bloodlusted and will do anything under their power to win.

Lucid Lui
lol.... Good point...

demigawd
So here's how I see it:

Flash beats everybody who doesn't use prep to make themselves untouchable (Thanos, RK Thor, GL Hal, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer). I didn't include Doom because 30 minutes isn't enough time to build something to counter the dreaded combo.

Thanos, with prep, beats everybody except Rune King Thor

Superman beats Lobo, that's about it.

Surfer beats everybody except Thanos, Strange and RK Thor. The most interesting match will be against Hal. I'll go with a draw there if Hal's full fanboy power is on. Edge to Surfer otherwise

Dr.Strange beats everybody unless they have magic or psionic abilities (RK Thor, Thanos). The dreaded "auto-defense/knock me out in the real world and I come back as an astral entity" combo is too deadly

Classic Lobo loses to everybody except possibly Doom, unless the neural disruptor works.

RKThor: He beats everybody - magic takes out Strange, durability, strength and energy projection are too much for even Thanos.

Dr.Doom: He's the worst off. 30 minutes of prep isn't enough to overcome most of the fanboy power factors here. He can probably take Superman, however.

GL Hal: Beats everybody except Strange, Thanos, RK Thor. Could go either way with Surfer

demigawd
Originally posted by long pig
That's not entirely true. Flash has done the IMP a few times. Strange has fought in AF after being K'od more than 20 times.

Yes, but has Flash ever used the dreaded combo? EVER?

And I bet if we count the number of times Strange has been KO'ed and NOT immediately started fighting from the AP vs. the number of times he has, it would be pretty overwhelmingly in favor of the former. stick out tongue

long pig
You realize Classic Lobo had infinite strength, clone ability, above hulk healing and super speed. The one who took out skyfathers in one swipe.

He'd eat Superman alive.

demigawd
Never heard of "Classic" Lobo. Classic Lobo has superspeed? What are his combat speed feats?

jrodslam
I dont know if its classic Lobo, but Captain Marvel pretty much beat him. And didnt Darksied omega beam his ass to nothingness?

demigawd
How about Zatanna? I don't think a limit to her powers has ever been shown, has it? Until one is...."eid ydobyreve!"

jinzin
where's doomsday? huh

Khellendros
Thor should take it. Strange is arguably Skyfather level, but Thor is literally walking around with the power of a Skyfather and then some as Rune King Thor. Rune magic reduced Loki to a non-threat instantly and Strange wouldn't even try combatting a bit of rune magic in Thor:Vikings because it was basically out of his league.

ZephroCarnelian
Thor would do it.

Omni-directional godblast.

smile

grey fox
Rune King Thor

Doom: Poor , poor Victor .... he gets hit by a blast of Strip-The-Flesh-From-Your-Bones-Vision

Supes: One of his major weakness's is magic , RKT is near enough dripping the stuff off of him .

Doc Strange: He may be a master of the mystical mojo but he has nothing on asgardian magic.

Silver Surfer : Hmm tougher , but RKT would probably beat him to death with Mjolnir

Lobo: Opens up a portal to another dimension (hmmm lets just say a hellish void for the sake of it) and throws lobo in it , not a drop of blood spilt and not a single clone made.

Flash : He'll try a IMP X 1million" combo and after his fists bounce off of RKT harmlessly will end up with a hammer induced decapitation.

GL Hal : He gets a dose of S-T-F-F-Y-B-V .

Thanos: Ahhh the big one ....... a fist fight , with a combo of hammer attacks , rune magic (Lightening, rain ect) and S-T-F-F-Y-B-V cause the 'worshipper of death' to fall unconscious (and if that doesn't work he'll throw him into the same portal that lobo took a ride through earlier)

Check and Mate

http://hqworld.vilabol.uol.com.br/herois/thor.gif

"I Thor King of asgard , God of Thunder Humbly accept the title of most kickass hero of killermovies.com"

ZephroCarnelian
lol. Yup.

NoFate007
You forgot:

Doomsday's ultimate form

Batman with prep

Wolverine in any form

Deadpool

and

Galactus

Those rarely rarely ever lose a fight.

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont know if its classic Lobo, but Captain Marvel pretty much beat him. And didnt Darksied omega beam his ass to nothingness?
That's normal Lobo who stalemated CM. Classic Lobo is from his series before being in D.C continuity.

Originally posted by Khellendros
Thor should take it. Strange is arguably Skyfather level, but Thor is literally walking around with the power of a Skyfather and then some as Rune King Thor. Rune magic reduced Loki to a non-threat instantly and Strange wouldn't even try combatting a bit of rune magic in Thor:Vikings because it was basically out of his league.
I don't know about that. He knew all about Rune magic and how it worked. He had to teach Thor how to use it.....he's still got the rune stone in his house. He could use it for himself at anytime.

Originally posted by NoFate007
You forgot:

Doomsday's ultimate form

Batman with prep

Wolverine in any form

Deadpool

and

Galactus

Those rarely rarely ever lose a fight.
Nah, DD is too easily teleported & the rest are streetlevels with too much FB power.

Galactus is too powerful.

Originally posted by demigawd
How about Zatanna? I don't think a limit to her powers has ever been shown, has it? Until one is...."eid ydobyreve!"
That'd just be spiteful, because we all know(non-fanboys) she can't do shit like she's hyped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.