Free Laptop Online (HowTo Inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviesfan4422
I'm sure you've heard of how you are able to get a free computer over the internet I got mine already!! (FREE + FREE SHIPPING)
Go here for quick access:

freedesktoppc.com/?r=8370122

I'm sure you have all heard of the sites giving away free computers... WEll you can get a 3.0Ghz, 512MB RAM, 256MB Video Card PC for FREE....just

The catch is you have to complete an offer on their website, which in this case is VERY SIMPLE...let me explain. All you gotta do is signup for a free trial of some sort (Video Professor and Real Player are the easiest) Keep in mind this website doesn't get any of your Credit Card info, only Real Player/Video Professor. And cancelling Real Player/Video Professor takes about 5 mins on the phone! So it will end up being completely free in the end.

I already have gotten a computer through these websites. Just remember to complete the offer using INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX. Netscape may have some issues.

freedesktoppc.com/?r=8370122

BEWARE: Don't create more than 1 account, or they may cancel your accounts for "CHEATING". Only create 1 account!! smile

This is CONFIRMED by many news outlets, me, friends, etc.

Any questions just post them here! big grin

Masrix
Don't Post Spam Like This,

Closed and Banned

Mišt
My computer pwns that no expression

Ken Kenobi
How the bloody hell is this still open? confused

Masrix

Mišt
Did someone report it? I reported the other one and Storm closed it..

Ken Kenobi
Of course your comp pwns that Mist, this is a laptop, you have a custom built desktop.

Mišt
But the url is freedesktoppc so mhm

I tried the url anyway, its doesnt even work laughing out loud

This thread is called Free Laptop, the other one is called Free PC, but they have the same link huh

Masrix
laughing out loud

I Reported it.

Mišt
Is it possible for people to get a bot like Tiny Tim that spams automatically?

Storm
Forum Guidelines & Rules
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Consider this a warning!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.