This is HONESTLY my last thread....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Seriously,untill I make it to 10,000 post's smile

Masrix
Originally posted by kmcdude
Seriously,untill I make it to 1000 post's smile
erm

kmcdude
Originally posted by Masrix
erm

confused

Masrix
confused
ninja

Council#13
all these fake ones need to be closed i think. kmcdude, are u just doing this to be on the top thread maker lists?

Wolflet
no

JacopeX
ROuge Jedi doing the same thing but they arent like KMCdude's

Council#13
and not as many

kmcdude
Originally posted by Council#13
all these fake ones need to be closed i think. kmcdude, are u just doing this to be on the top thread maker lists?

laughing out loud No,I am actually serious smile

Wolflet
*watches*

Family_guy725
how many posts you have right now

kmcdude
Originally posted by Family_guy725
how many posts you have right now

Dont be lazy and check stick out tongue

Wolflet
i have more posts eek!

Family_guy725
Dont be lazy and check stick out tongue
my gosh FG do this Fg do that lol you got more then me man you post alot

Wolflet
Kmcdude, if you ever seriously need to create a thread, I'll create it for you stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by Wolflet
Kmcdude, if you ever seriously need to create a thread, I'll create it for you stick out tongue

laughing out loud I will keep it in mind wink

Bun Bun
lol luke u anit goin no waer! I won't allow it! whip

kmcdude
Originally posted by Bun Bun
lol luke u anit goin no waer! I won't allow it! whip

shifty

Bun Bun
wink really.... it wont be the same if u leave.... all the interestin ppl end up leavin... weither it be their choice or are forced to.... erm

kmcdude
Originally posted by Bun Bun
wink really.... it wont be the same if u leave.... all the interestin ppl end up leavin... weither it be their choice or are forced to.... erm

laughing out loud I am not going to leave,just put a stop to my threads for awhile....

kmcdude
Just letting you all know I have so far kept my word,

Sorgo
Maybe you could try to stop posting until you reach 10,000 posts...

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sorgo

no expression Maybe you should go back to the ''star wars'' forum where you belong with the other 12 yr old nerds and leave us alone big grin geek

panda was taken
no expression Maybe you should go back to the ''star wars'' forum where you belong with the other 12 yr old nerds and leave us alone big grin geek
oooooowned

Leo.M

owned big time

kmcdude
Happy Dance

Sorgo
no expression Maybe you should go back to the ''star wars'' forum where you belong with the other 12 yr old nerds and leave us alone big grin geek Now that I have momentarily put my life of standby to reply to some fourteen year old who seems to take in interest into pretending he is twenty even though he has the grammar and spelling of a four year old with down syndrome, Let me reply....

Star Wars Nerds? It's called taking an interest in a Movie and sharing opinions. What do you do? You make a shitty ass social thread (Which one has already been closed down) and you decided to sit there all day saying the following:

Kmcdude: Hey, HOWZ IT G01NG, U??!11
Guy16: G00d, yo11
Kmcdude: G0TTA GO MAKE A "SALE"! L90LZ!11 H4XX!
Guy16: 000000000000HHHH! L0LZ!11 I WISH I COUDL 2!

^

That sounds mighty intriguing!

So.... You sit on a Forum all day pretending you're older than you are talking on it for hours in some pathetic ass social thread yet you thrive to call me the Nerd?

I have to go. I gotta work for a living. Some of us don't have parents paying the monthly bill, kid.

"Peace" out.

DarkC
My thoughts exactly.

kmcdude
Now that I have momentarily put my life of standby to reply to some fourteen year old who seems to take in interest into pretending he is twenty even though he has the grammar and spelling of a four year old with down syndrome, Let me reply....

Star Wars Nerds? It's called taking an interest in a Movie and sharing opinions. What do you do? You make a shitty ass social thread (Which one has already been closed down) and you decided to sit there all day saying the following:

Kmcdude: Hey, HOWZ IT G01NG, U??!11
Guy16: G00d, yo11
Kmcdude: G0TTA GO MAKE A "SALE"! L90LZ!11 H4XX!
Guy16: 000000000000HHHH! L0LZ!11 I WISH I COUDL 2!

^

That sounds mighty intriguing!

So.... You sit on a Forum all day pretending you're older than you are talking on it for hours in some pathetic ass social thread yet you thrive to call me the Nerd?

I have to go. I gotta work for a living. Some of us don't have parents paying the monthly bill, kid.

"Peace" out.

confused I just got home from work on a SATARDAY,and if you dont think I am 20 I could not give a **** as most people on here are not that stupid wink

kmcdude
Originally posted by DarkC
My thoughts exactly.

Why dont you shove your thoughts where the sun dont shine. big grin

Sorgo
confused I just got home from work on a SATARDAY,and if you dont think I am 20 I could not give a **** as most people on here are not that stupid wink

Satarday? Is that a Country?

Don't tell me you're a working twenty year old when you can't even spell Saturday correctly.

Not to mention you were too stupid to even preview the damned post before you decided to put it on the table.

Not that stupid? Now you're speaking for most of the people at KMC? Trust me, I could name tons of people that could simply scope out that you're not twenty years of age.

hotsauce6548
Nobody likes a liar. no expression

kmcdude
Satarday? Is that a Country?

Don't tell me you're a working twenty year old when you can't even spell Saturday correctly.

Not to mention you were too stupid to even preview the damned post before you decided to put it on the table.

Not that stupid? Now you're speaking for most of the people at KMC? Trust me, I could name tons of people that could simply scope out that you're not twenty years of age.

confused Riiiigggghhhhhtttttt, for 6 to 7 mths or however long I have been here I am a 14 yr old that for some reason gets off on pretending I am 20 What the f**k? Sure big grin Have it your way.............

DarkC
confused Riiiigggghhhhhtttttt, for 6 to 7 mths or however long I have been here I am a 14 yr old that for some reason gets off on pretending I am 20 What the f**k? Sure big grin Have it your way.............

Yes, that sounds about right. Good on you.

Sorgo

You said it, Kmcdude...

Leo.M
Yes, that sounds about right. Good on you.

stay out of this and let the big boys play dc wink

kmcdude
laughing out loud And what would I gain from this? confused Honestly,I am interested.....

Sorgo
Originally posted by Leo.M

If the Big Boys are playing, what the hell are you doing replying in this thread?

kmcdude

yes

kmcdude
If the Big Boys are playing, what the hell are you doing replying in this thread?

confused Leo owns you anyday

Leo.M

i could ask you the same thing wink

*~Puppy eyes~*
Hey.

dark_angelz
wow. There IS a war going on in here.

Sorgo
laughing out loud And what would I gain from this? confused Honestly,I am interested.....

People wouldn't look down on you as a fourteen year old child who has hideous grammar and shitty spelling. You see, people would think you lack experience to spell properly.

Now.... You're a Twenty year old who can't spell properly or use proper grammar.

^ Do you see the problem yet?

Sorgo
i could ask you the same thing wink

Of course you could, Captain Obvious...

..But I did.

dark_angelz
People wouldn't look down on you as a fourteen year old child who has hideous grammar and shitty spelling. You see, people would think you lack experience to spell properly.

Now.... You're a Twenty year old who can't spell properly or use proper grammar.

Noone's perfect. Especially not you. no expression

DarkC
Ordering people around now, are we? You see, age does not always make you superior. In this case, kmcdude vs. Sorgo.

Sorgo
Originally posted by dark_angelz
Noone's perfect. Especially not you. no expression

Noone is perfect? Is Noone your dad? I knew a guy named Noone in High School. Real nice. Played football.

^ "Specially" Not you, Dark_angelz.

Leo.M
Ordering people around now, are we? You see, age does not always make you superior. In this case, kmcdude vs. Sorgo.

laughing out loud

Sorgo
Well, I gotta head to Blockbuster. I'll continue this sharade later. I'll give you kids some time to think.

Leo.M
Noone is perfect? Is Noone your dad? I knew a guy named Noone in High School. Real nice. Played football.

http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/schilder/00000728.gif

dark_angelz

I know Im not perfect. Unlike YOU. U always go around with ur head up high. Probably cause ur neck is jammed.SO just **** off.

DarkC
laughing out loud
Might want to explain about what you find so amusing rather than laughing at it like an idiot.

DarkC
I know Im not perfect. Unlike YOU. U always go around with ur head up high. Probably cause ur neck is jammed.SO just **** off.
Did Sorgo say he was perfect? Stop inferring things.

dark_angelz
Might want to explain about what you find so amusing rather than laughing at it like an idiot.

Shut up darkC.

Leo.M

I'm laughing at YOU laughing out loud your 14 so f.uck off and let us handle it okay wink

DarkC
Shut up darkC.
You think I'm going to follow an order like that? Really, that was just plain pointless.

dark_angelz
Did Sorgo say he was perfect? Stop inferring things.

You shut up. You stop inferring. You, GET LOST.

kmcdude

ummmm confused I should of tried harder in school? Instead of smoking pot and beating up nerds like yourselfconfused

Leo.M
Shut up darkC.

i hope to god he does

Ladyluck
Shut up darkC.

*glares*

dark_angelz
You think I'm going to follow an order like that? Really, that was just plain pointless.

yes, u r just plain pointless.

DarkC
yes, u r just plain pointless.
What a sad little retort! Care to back that one up?

dark_angelz
Originally posted by Ladyluck
*glares*

*glares back*

kmcdude
Well, I gotta head to Blockbuster. I'll continue this sharade later. I'll give you kids some time to think.

Kids? laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing I am going out clubbing tonight and you are going to blockbuster? eek! laughing out loud

Leo.M
*glares*

why don't you just take your lil bf out of here

Doc Ock

Shut up
Hush your mouth
Can't you hear you talk too loud
No I can't hear nothing cause I got my head up in the clouds
I bite off anything that I can chew
I'm chasing cars up and down the avenue
But that's ok

Coz it's easy once you know how it's done
You can't stop now
It's already begun
You feel it
Running through your bones

So you jerk it out

Those song lyrics have absolutely no relevance to your post or this thread.I'm just bored wink

dark_angelz
What a sad little retort! Care to back that one up?

Bloody hell, dont u understand English?

Ladyluck
Kids? laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing I am going out clubbing tonight and you are going to blockbuster? eek! laughing out loud

Hahaha! That is so hilarious! no expression

kmcdude

laughing out loud Dont waste your time with him

kmcdude

smile You just......''had to be there'' I guess......

Leo.M
laughing out loud Dont waste your time with him

laughing out loud i know laughing out loud he's 14 hysterical

DarkC
Of course I understand English(or I wouldn't typing here, would I?), and I thought it would be clear that putting a comment like "Really, that was just plain pointless." after a sarcastic question that it was not intended as self-contradiction.
I wasn't aware that renting several horror movies on a Friday night labelled one as a kid. no expression If you would stop judging people by their interests and hobbies, please.

kmcdude

hysterical

dark_angelz
Of course I understand English(or I wouldn't typing here, would I?), and I thought it would be clear that putting a comment like "Really, that was just plain pointless." after a sarcastic question that it was not intended as self-contradiction.

I wasn't aware that renting several horror movies on a Friday night labelled one as a kid. no expression If you would stop judging people by their interests and hobbies, please.

If u understand English, then get lost. And certainly, u r PLAIN POINTLESS.

kmcdude

geek

dark_angelz

Lea, seriously, how can u side him?

Doc Ock
Wow can you feel the love in this thread??

I don't feel so bad now about how I lose the cool with the fools that pollute the Spider-Man forum now.....

dark_angelz

laughing

DarkC
15, actually. 16 in several months.
hysterical
Laughing at someone else's age when they act even more mature than you is not exactly the most self-respective or the most intelligent thing to do.

Ladyluck
Lea, seriously, how can u side him?

laughing out loud

I guess you're a little too new to know, but he and I go way back. And he's making much better points than any of you.

kmcdude

Laughing at someone else's age when they act even more mature than you is not exactly the most self-respective or the most intelligent thing to do.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Like I give a toss

dark_angelz

Your mature?!? Oh, great! Cause I dont give a damn!

kmcdude
laughing out loud

I guess you're a little too new to know, but he and I go way back. And he's making much better points than any of you.

confused Where's this?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Wow can you feel the love in this thread??

I don't feel so bad now about how I lose the cool with the fools that pollute the Spider-Man forum now.....

Hopefully I will feel some love tonight big grin While Sorgo is off telling his mum what movies he rented from blockbuster laughing out loud

dark_angelz
laughing out loud

Great! So u guys, can go and take a hike!

Leo.M
Hopefully I will feel some love tonight big grin While Sorgo his off telling his mum what movies he rented from blockbuster laughing out loud

laughing out loud

kmcdude

hysterical

Doc Ock
Hopefully I will feel some love tonight big grin While Sorgo his off telling his mum what movies he rented from blockbuster laughing out loud

You meeting your GF tonight???

Or just going out pulling chicks?? wink

dark_angelz

Luke! laughing

Ladyluck
Wow. This has gotten so ridiculous. I love the maturity level in here.

dark_angelz
Yes, I just love it. yes

DarkC
Hopefully I will feel some love tonight big grin While Sorgo is off telling his mum what movies he rented from blockbuster laughing out loud
1.) Sorgo has provided pictures that show that he is indeed his age. You haven't.

2.) You keep heckling him for faking his age when it's painfully obvious that he has indeed provided proof of his age, when you haven't. More so, you don't make any attempt to act mature. Stop being a hypocrite.
Your mature?!? Oh, great! Cause I dont give a damn!
You don't give a damn that I'm acting more mature than you? Sure, go ahead. Act that attitude everywhere, and see how far you get.

kmcdude
Wow. This has gotten so ridiculous. I love the maturity level in here.

big grin Same here! Look it's the speed addicted smiley! OH NO! youpi youpi

Ladyluck
Yes, I just love it. yes
big grin Same here! Look it's the speed addicted smiley! OH NO! youpi youpi

At least we can agree on something. stick out tongue

dark_angelz
1.) Sorgo has provided pictures that show that he is indeed his age. You haven't.

2.) You keep heckling him for faking his age when it's painfully obvious that he has indeed provided proof of his age, when you haven't. More so, you don't make any attempt to act mature. Stop being a hypocrite.

You don't give a damn that I'm acting more mature than you? Sure, go ahead. Act that attitude everywhere, and see how far you get.

You know, ur right. But I dont care how mature I am. U r lucky ur girl is standing up 4 u. no expression But there's more ppl against YOU.

DarkC
Giving orders to two people older than you? What's next, telling your parent(s) to go run to the convenience store and get you a drink?

kmcdude

confused 1. I dont have a phone yet so cant put one on yet,dont know how,etc but PROMISE you WILL see one of me early next year,hopefully.

2.I dont act mature.........cause I am not mature confused ........but that does not mean I am not 20 roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark_angelz
Giving orders to two people older than you? What's next, telling your parent(s) to go run to the convenience store and get you a drink?

See, you really dont understand d meaning of romance. Go take a hike on d hill u idiotic moron.

DarkC
You know, ur right. But I dont care how mature I am. U r lucky ur girl is standing up 4 u. no expression But there's more ppl against YOU.
You don't care how mature you are either?! Holy cow. Good luck in life. I mean that, seriously. Carry on that attitude and you will not get far in the social relationships department.

Lea's not my girl. Yes, we go way back, but we're both still single at the moment.

Oh, and I'm not intimidated by quantity. It's quality that matters, and so far, your "side" has not contributed much quality at all.

kmcdude

OMFG! Is that what YOU have to do? laughing out loud Where did you get that idea from?

Ladyluck
See, you really dont understand d meaning of romance. Go take a hike on d hill u idiotic moron.

Wait wait wait... What the hell does romance have to do with anything?

kmcdude
You don't care how mature you are either?! Holy cow. Good luck in life. I mean that, seriously. Carry on that attitude and you will not get far in the social relationships department.

Lea's not my girl. Yes, we go way back, but we're both still single at the moment.

Oh, and I'm not intimidated by quantity. It's quality that matters, and so far, your "side" has not contributed much quality at all.

True........but your just plain boring dude laughing

DarkC
How could you possibly get the meaning of romance from that quote? I told you giving orders to older people isn't the smartest idea, where'd romance come from?

Doc Ock
This thread is filled with hate and evil.

Doc Ock approves.

Please continue evil face

kmcdude
Wait wait wait... What the hell does romance have to do with anything?

smile She has a romantic heart laughing out loud

Leo.M

maybe you should be more like us no expression and maybe you'll have a really life in the real world like we do

kmcdude

Doc Ock approves.

laughing Happy Dance

DarkC
True........but your just plain boring dude laughing
Oh look, not even bothering to supply an argument, I see. Sorgo was right then! You are indeed as stupid as you are ignorant.
OMFG! Is that what YOU have to do? laughing out loud Where did you get that idea from?
No. It's not what I do. It's a random idea, I thought it was pretty clear that way...

Ladyluck

Doc Ock approves.

laughing out loud What the..

Leo.M

Doc Ock approves.

care to join us big grin

DarkC
maybe you should be more like us no expression and maybe you'll have a really life in the real world like we do
Heavens no, thank you. I'd rather keep my higher level of maturity for the moment, thanks.

You think I don't have a life outside this forum? You occasionally flirt with girls here when you allegedly have a girlfriend in real life. I wouldn't be talking.

Anyways, I'm fixing myself something to eat. Catch you all later. Cheerio.

Doc Ock
care to join us big grin

Thanks for the invitation wink

But I need to reserve my energy for the mindless minions that flood the Spider-Man forums shouting "Topher Grace for Venom" and other nonsense like that.

It's like IQ's drop in that forum sometimes evil face

dark_angelz
smile She has a romantic heart laughing out loud

LUKE

dark_angelz
Oh look, not even bothering to supply an argument, I see. Sorgo was right then! You are indeed as stupid as you are ignorant.

No. It's not what I do. It's a random idea, I thought it was pretty clear that way...

no expression Is that all u got?

Leo.M
Heavens no, thank you. I'd rather keep my higher level of maturity for the moment, thanks.

You think I don't have a life outside this forum? You occasionally flirt with girls here when you allegedly have a girlfriend in real life. I wouldn't be talking.

Anyways, I'm fixing myself something to eat. Catch you all later. Cheerio.

yes and my gf knows i love her more then anything in the world, that i would move the stars and heaven itself for her, so she doesn't care if a flirt with girls on here and besides i flirt with girls all the time laughing out loud she knows what I'm like big grin

bye

dark_angelz
laughing

kmcdude

I simply just dont have the energy to supply a decent argument to a 14 yr old star wars kidconfused

Ladyluck
I simply just dont have the energy to supply a decent argument to a 14 yr old star wars kidconfused

He's 15 erm

dark_angelz
laughing out loud Niiccee.

Leo.M
He's 15 erm

still a lil kid either way laughing out loud

kmcdude
He's 15 erm

So I dont really CAREconfused

Ladyluck

You only just turned 17. So you're still a kid too stick out tongue

So I dont really CAREconfused

shrug

dark_angelz
blink

Leo.M
You only just turned 17. So you're still a kid too stick out tongue

shrug

true stick out tongue you'll give you victory over me for that hit bag

Ladyluck
true stick out tongue you'll give you victory over me for that hit bag

stick out tongue happy

Sorgo

You're a shallow moron. Words cannot describe your stupidity. It is on a gross level, and if you were in front of my face right now, I would finish you.

You go clubbing, you smoke pot, you beat kids up at high school, you have a job and you're twenty years of age and you can't spell, properly use grammar and your IQ is the same number as your age?

You're lying, and doing shitty in the process of covering your tracks.

Tell me how clubbing goes.... But remember. You can't dream too long, because you have school in the morning.

Sorgo
It's funny seeing a twenty year old outsmarted by a fifteen year old.

That is the epitome of funny.

Paola
^ I bet is funnier to insult ppl through an internet forum thumbs_up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

xyz jedi
10,000? mines having 1,000,000 posts click here

Sorgo
Originally posted by Paola
^ I bet is funnier to insult ppl through an internet forum thumbs_up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Are you giving this warning just to me? Hmm...

Sorgo

He can spell better than you, he is smarter than you, his grammar is better....

He is proving that age is just a Number. As are you guys.

But I am done here.

kmcdude
Thank god roll eyes (sarcastic)

kmcdude
Does anyone remember that ''CRINGE'' guy? Does he still post here?

Coldfire
Does anyone remember that ''CRINGE'' guy? Does he still post here?
I dunno.... haven't seen him in a while sad

kmcdude
You're a shallow moron. Words cannot describe your stupidity. It is on a gross level, and if you were in front of my face right now, I would finish you.

You go clubbing, you smoke pot, you beat kids up at high school, you have a job and you're twenty years of age and you can't spell, properly use grammar and your IQ is the same number as your age?

You're lying, and doing shitty in the process of covering your tracks.

Tell me how clubbing goes.... But remember. You can't dream too long, because you have school in the morning.

Clubbing went good big grin I got wasted and snuggled up in a 1 person couch with a pretty girl big grin How was Blockbuster?

You are saying you could finish me? laughing out loud You are 14 yrs old no expression You are just making yourself look stupid now.confused

Hostage
kmcdude got issues

Leo.M
He can spell better than you, he is smarter than you, his grammar is better....

He is proving that age is just a Number. As are you guys.

But I am done here.

like i really give a sh!t about my spelling and grammar roll eyes (sarcastic)

JesuseyGoodness
We should change to goal to 10,000 INTELLEGENT posts. So far you have none.....get postin'.

kmcdude
Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
We should change to goal to 10,000 INTELLEGENT posts. So far you have none.....get postin'.

no expression

Leo.M
no expression

laughing out loud

Sorgo
Clubbing went good big grin I got wasted and snuggled up in a 1 person couch with a pretty girl big grin How was Blockbuster?

You are saying you could finish me? laughing out loud You are 14 yrs old no expression You are just making yourself look stupid now.confused

Dude, I am Twenty five years old. What are you on? I have spent fifteen of those twenty five years in Kickboxing.

Blockbuster was nice. I didn't kill my brain cells on a substance used for healing and I didn't waste my night "snuggling" with some girl like a horny fifteen year old trying to get laid.

Instead, I watched a Movie and drank Root beer. It's alot more appealing.

DarkC
He was probably high when he posted that, come to think of it.

kmcdude
Dude, I am Twenty five years old. What are you on? I have spent fifteen of those twenty five years in Kickboxing.

Blockbuster was nice. I didn't kill my brain cells on a substance used for healing and I didn't waste my night "snuggling" with some girl like a horny fifteen year old trying to get laid.

Instead, I watched a Movie and drank Root beer. It's alot more appealing.

hysterical You have spent 15 yrs kickboxing? I dont belive you one bit but I have done like half a year of it and got sick of it cause I find it more easy to just go and smash a bottle over someones head big grin There is no way your 25 eithier laughing out loud What 25 year old goes on a forum and makes up all this bullcrap about being stabbed? laughing out loud Now you are trying to tell me you have been a Kickboxer for 15 years? laughing Your wasting your own time nowconfused

dark_angelz
no expression

Leo.M
hysterical You have spent 15 yrs kickboxing? I dont belive you one bit but I have done like half a year of it and got sick of it cause I find it more easy to just go and smash a bottle over someones head big grin There is no way your 25 eithier laughing out loud What 25 year old goes on a forum and makes up all this bullcrap about being stabbed? laughing out loud Now you are trying to tell me you have been a Kickboxer for 15 years? laughing Your wasting your own time nowconfused

owned

Ladyluck
owned

No, not really. erm

Leo.M
No, not really. erm

no expression

Ladyluck
no expression

DarkC

A.) Just because you have the attention span the size of a snail doesn't mean we all do.

B.) Age is just a number. Check out Corran's pics, his posts. He's about 40 at his youngest, and still can be quite mischevious. Sorgo and his friend were having a laugh at the time is all.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>