Can I sue?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianna
So I burnt my hand at work....should I sue them for a large amount of money and live off the winnings for the rest of my life..? eek!

I'm not American btw..so it may not work.. hmm

Clovie
here you would be just told off for not being careful roll eyes (sarcastic)

T.M
Who's fault was it ?

Kosta
You would probably be able to sue for medical bills, thats about it. stick out tongue.

Fianna
Originally posted by Kosta
You would probably be able to sue for medical bills, thats about it. stick out tongue. Damn...disgust ..stupid justice system.. mad Originally posted by T.M
Who's fault was it ? The cooker door's yes

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Fianna
So I burnt my hand at work....should I sue them for a large amount of money and live off the winnings for the rest of my life..? eek!

If you WERE in America, you'd be the newest millionaire.

Of course, you're sort of a clumsy girl, which, if they look back over your numerous 'staple' injuries, papercuts to the eyes, that time you drove a nail into your forehead, and the countless times you've walked in front of a bus, they may see a bit of a pattern.

MarioX
I sued my neighbor once when I burned my hand on his grill.

He hasn't liked me since...

Fianna
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
If you WERE in America, you'd be the newest millionaire.

Of course, you're sort of a clumsy girl, which, if they look back over your numerous 'staple' injuries, papercuts to the eyes, that time you drove a nail into your forehead, and the countless times you've walked in front of a bus, they may see a bit of a pattern. Okay..the staple gun was possesed...I told everyone that already! ..and the bus was clearly on the pavement mad ..all five times.. schmoll

DaCanadianMoose
Okay..the staple gun was possesed...I told everyone that already! ..and the bus was clearly on the pavement mad ..all five times.. schmoll

laughing out loud Yes I know darling, I know....I'm on your side here.

Having said that, I hope you will understand why I refuse to go out in public with you.

Fianna
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
laughing out loud Yes I know darling, I know....I'm on your side here.

Having said that, I hope you will understand why I refuse to go out in public with you. I understand..but the incident in the glass department was NOT my fault...all the shelves were genuinely wonky.. stick out tongue

nick1811
Originally posted by MarioX
I sued my neighbor once when I burned my hand on his grill.

He hasn't liked me since...

i wonder why that is? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DaCanadianMoose
I understand..but the incident in the glass department was NOT my fault...all the shelves were genuinely wonky.. stick out tongue

Of COURSE they were honey...of course...I know that, you know that....and that is ALL that matters....*walks the muttering to herself Ash away from the large crowds of people*

lil bitchiness

Call National Accident Helpline!

No win no fee!

eek!

Lana
Man, if I sued my work everytime I burnt myself (which is about....twice a day) I'd be rich laughing out loud

Enslaved
You shud sue there arses, The door shouldnt be THAT hot for you to burn your hand. call accident helpline and get advice..And the company is covered by insurance anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.