Saga DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Is there/Would there be a DVD pack with the entire saga in. TPM-ROTJ.

I think it would be really cool. wink

jediperson
stupid thread

BAILY
Someday there will be... check amazon.com or starwars.com for updates

chinabing
Take 1 shoebox, put all your SW movies in it, and thus you have an instant box set!

Stun
laughing

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by chinabing
Take 1 shoebox, put all your SW movies in it, and thus you have an instant box set!

hysterical

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by chinabing

I bought $200 shoes just to do that.

Stun
ya know the shoebox thing isnt a bad idea come to think of itlaughing out loud just decorate it star wars style and i might just be able to pull it offstick out tongue

chinabing
Take your shoebox, get some ROTS wrapping paper you may find at any TRU, (You might be able to find some AOTC paper there too), and wrap it up! You'll be a regular Martha Stewart!

SS_181st_Snow
With the penis and all?

xyz jedi
shoe boxes are too big.

queeq
laughing out loud

overlord
Let's discuss whether it will happen.. I THINK SO!!! eek!
Does anyone disagree?

xyz jedi
no.

Adamwankenobi
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
With the penis and all?

Yep.

Darth Jello
god, i'm sick of people asking this without searching for previous topics

a. the set won't be out till 2007

b. the set probably will not be on dvd but will probably be among the launch released for hddvd/blu-ray

c. there probably will be some changes to the movies, most notably digital Yoda in episode I, a possible integration of more deleted scenes into some of the movies/extensions of existing scene, more corrections to the original films, most notably the color glitches and the still visible lightsaber poll in ANH, and possibly more planets added to ROTJ, like Utapau, Kashyyk, and Kamino and maybe more from clone wars or the two tv shows. The major changes are probably finished tho.

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Adamwankenobi
Yep.

Wow, it's been my dream to have my own penis ever since my girlfriend took mine!

The Ones
no expression

xyz jedi
Wow, it's been my dream to have my own penis ever since my girlfriend took mine! ??? okay? wtf What the f**k?

xyz jedi
With the penis and all? lol.

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Jello
and possibly more planets added to ROTJ, like Utapau, Kashyyk, and Kamino Can't F*cking wait to see people dancing on Utapau and Kamino because the empire has fallen!!! Happy Dance

Darth Jello
meh, start saving up for one of these

xyz jedi
I'm sueing you for sexual harassment. lol.

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Jello
meh, start saving up for one of these Hmm.. A Bill Ray Disk for playing Bill Ray's! Sounds even better than seeing bugs and aliens dance on Utapau and Kamino!!

xyz jedi
overlord, I thought you don't reply to threads that I finished?

overlord
You'd only wish you were that influencial. evil face

xyz jedi
oh. okay then. big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin I got bored.............................

darthvader_fan
same here

xyz jedi
yeah beer ,0egtf vvvvrszsebd bxs hnsb szb bhmv

Adamwankenobi
Wow, it's been my dream to have my own penis ever since my girlfriend took mine!

Your girlfriend must be Bea Arthur.

xyz jedi
my girlfriend won't let go of mine!!! hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.