Movie from 70's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sueb29
Can anyone help me with the title of a movie from the 70's? What I remember about the movie was a husband, wife and their daughter (little girl around 2-3 years old). The wife died at the end of the movie, I think she was sick. This left the husband to raise the baby by himself. They were from the "flower child" era, and the last scene was the husband leaving the kitchen of their house with the daughter and getting on a motorcycle and riding away. I thought it was Bruce Dern that played the man, but the movie doesn't come up in his imdb profile. I also thought the title had "Sunshine" in it, OR the John Denver song "Sunshine On My Shoulders" was in the movie, but again nothing comes up. This is driving me crazy - anyone know what I am talking about???

ladyv
sunshine from 1973 tv movie featuring christina raines, cliff deyoung and billy mumy

Impediment
There should be a thread for questions like these.....................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.