Baseball: Good side vs. Dark side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick

overlord
Just when you thought you have seen the weirdest of members..... pirate

Ianus
Anakin and Mace get busted for steroids. Yoda is caught with a speedball and hookers. The rest go on strike.

Twilight Janick
How weird is weird?

overlord
Weird in like.... mannnn spacial cc000oli0!!11 wowzah!!1

Delete this thread or please delete me, emperor Janick.

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by overlord
Weird in like.... mannnn spacial cc000oli0!!11 wowzah!!1

Delete this thread or please delete me, emperor Janick.

I'm nowhere near the Imperial throne.

Master Naresh
lets see,oh yeah this is kinda pointless but go good side! which i call the forcers

Twilight Janick
But the Dark Side has the edge when it comes to catch balls that would be close to a home run, because Poggle the Lesser can fly. There is no jetpack here, so Jango must use his gloved hand to throw balls or to catch them.

DrDoom101
what is Rune Haako doing in there?

Twilight Janick
Two options: either I change all Neimoidians in the roster, either you assume that baseball in SW comes from the Neimoidians.

Lil Krueger
Thread Rip-off!

Twilight Janick
A rip-off of what?

Se7in
I assume he means his Jedi vs. Sith basketball match.

Twilight Janick
But here, there are non-combatants in play (e.g. Nute Gunray for the Dark side, Mon mothma for the Good Side). All of the people mentioned in the Jedi vs. Sith basketball are shown, canonically, to fight.

overlord
Yeah, I guess this thread is pretty good in fact because of Nute Gunray, Mon mothma, basketball, canonically.
Let's delete dumb threads like this and see people debating, that's even more interesting.

Twilight Janick
This is baseball here. Never thought that Anakin or Obi-Wan would even be busted by steroids.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
This is baseball here. Never thought that Anakin or Obi-Wan would even be busted by steroids.

This is stupidity here. Never thought that Janick or Kruger would even be busted by steriods.

Ianus

Twilight Janick
So Windu can truly stand out as a left fielder after all!

Twilight Janick
Remember that lightsaber training gives all lightsaber-wielding players an edge in batting.

Ballister
I love your pics, Ianus (or should I call you Janus). They're pretty funny, and well done. thumb up

Twilight Janick

overlord
Poggle the lesser is stated to be an excellent baseball player, I think he PAAAAWNSS Everybody!!

Twilight Janick
He is good to catch, but he is an unknowh quantity as to bat. A Geonosian aristocrat as old as Poggle can't fly for very long, but long enough to catch a baseball near the fence.

I do know that, in the SW universe, baseball originates from a CIS planet, not sure if it is from Geonosis or Cato Neimoidia, though.

overlord
I know, I know! eek!
Poggle the lesser is such a great baseballer, read wikipedia, he could surely pawnzorise everybody! smile

Twilight Janick
Are Obi-Wan or Anakin good baseballers? Cin Drallig trains Padawans in baseball.

overlord
Yeah, Cin is good at training kids at baseball but he himself is way past his prime..
Obi Wan is a good defence player!!!

Oh, yeah... I read that Kit Fisto is very good at throwing too, twilight yannick. So I guess the sith are pawnet in this case.

exanda kane
Oh god Baseball! wtf. What a horrible game.

Y'know in Britain its called Rounders and is played by girls.

Se7in
Dark Side wins. How the *** are you gonna put Yoda at pitcher?

Twilight Janick

henniestevens
what's next??
force darts?
sith tennis?
jedi judo?
mandalorian boxing?
bounty hunter swimming?
wookie soccer??
damn this thread sucks even more then the 1 about basketball.

Twilight Janick
The next on my list is Gungan water polo.

exanda kane
Well Baseball sucks y'know

Twilight Janick
On my initial roster, Cin Drallig was the coach (manager) for the good side and San Hill was the coach for the dark side. Now, Yoda is the coach of the good side and Nute Gunray is the coach of the dark side. Remember that before Nute Gunray became Viceroy of the Trade Federation, he was a baseball coach. Or Rune Haako or Daultay Dofine, but one of these Neimoidians was a baseball coach before entering the Trade Federation.

overlord
You people have no idea how much this thread amuses me..
I can't believe these can even exist! eek!

Twilight Janick
What threads? Baseball alone or basketball too?

overlord
Not telling, you'll cry.. shifty

xyz jedi
Originally posted by exanda kane
Oh god Baseball! wtf. What a horrible game.

Y'know in Britain its called Rounders and is played by girls. rounders is a good game. Baseballs for children. Like all American crap.

This thread, VERY STUPID!!!

henniestevens
well it's a bit better than most of your threads

exanda kane
Originally posted by xyz jedi
rounders is a good game. Baseballs for children. Like all American crap.

This thread, VERY STUPID!!!

I didnt say Rounders wasnt a good game; however by diminunising the sport the U.S.A is most proud of I gain a lot of satisfaction.

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by henniestevens
well it's a bit better than most of your threads

The threads of whom?

overlord
Yours certainly not.. In case you're wondering.

xyz jedi
Overlord, have you ever made a thread? Just asking.

Twilight Janick
Would you mind to make you know that the predecessor of Poggle the Lesser, Hadiss the Vaulted, was a great pitcher? And Hadiss wanted to introduce baseball in the execution arenas in case those needed to be active even when there's nobody to execute. One last note about Hadiss: even though he is better known as a pitcher, he is a great batter for somebody who usually plays at the mound.

Illustrious

The Creator

Twilight Janick

overlord
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Overlord, have you ever made a thread? Just asking. Who cares.. But I made a couple.

xyz jedi
K.

Baseball sucks donkey poo! laughing out loud

Admiral Akbar
:O I remember making a thread similar to this.

xyz jedi
wot

overlord
What!

Twilight Janick
What does WOT means?

Captain REX
Hey, baseball doesn't exist in Star Wars! homestar

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
What does WOT means? wot=what. Baseball=shit

Twilight Janick
The fight is over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.