design your own mutant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aquaman
ok basically just post in some ideas of what your mutant or alien etc. would look like, what powers it would have etc.

aquaman
try to keep the number of abilities below 5 please

wolverine8888
my super hero would have
spidermans reflexes
wolverines fighting skill
wolverines healing factor
silver surfer skinn
flashes speed

aquaman
mine would not have super speed but highly superior reflexes, features similar to the beast at the start of uncanny xmen, highly superior jump, electricity shooting eyes that has a range of 10 metres and does not use up too much energy and invelnerability of the sort that could withstand bullets and low level super powers (advanced super powers and rockets, grenades and missiles etc. would have an effect). He would also have extremely advanced ideas when it comes to maths, business and money making schemes. He would also be proficient in an extremely high amount of weapons ranging from the cross bow to the samurai sword. He would also be an expert in every fighting style known to man excluding ninjitsu and shaolin.

Phoenix_Avatar9
bets' teke
rachel's teke & tp
sage's cyberpathy, jumpstarting, and tp shutoff
colossus's skin & merucry's shapeshifting combo
mystique's shapeshifting and reshaping/generating body parts

soleran30
Mine would have only one mutant ability and that is NO matter what wolverine8888's mutant would lose to him everytime no matter feats. All other mutants beat him except Beak because they are best buddiessmile

jollyjim311
Just to not be super generic I'll say someone who can controll light rays to form mirages, blind people, make things seem different colors, effictively become invisible, andthat sort of stuff.

gambit11111111
mine possibly
gambits agility and flexibility and acrobatics and relflexes
wolverine's healing factor
gambit's weapon's
nightcralwers stealthy teleportation power
juggernauts duribility and strength

gambit11111111
originally posted by jollyjim311 Just to not be super generic I'll say someone who can controll light rays to form mirages, blind people, make things seem different colors, effictively become invisible, andthat sort of stuff. im not sure but isint that strikers son's power mabye like illuionist or something thats a pretty good power

xx_Arwen_xx
mine would have

Jeans teke
Jean's Phoenix powers
Storms Flying and weather control
Nightcrawlers agility

i thinks that's it

Arwen

wannabe
mine:
-empathy (emotion control, reading and projecting, mental shielding and attack, astral projection)
-healing factor like Archangel
more would cause too much responsibility for my taste

Creshosk
I have 6 characters. big grin

Plum:
Destiny's precog.
Cypher's decription ability.

Peach:
Super strength
Invulnerability
Flight
Super speed

Cherry:
Manipulation of astral energy in the physcal plane

Strawberry:
Super speed
Teleportation
Kinetic manipulation

Pear:
Telepathy
Psychokenisis

Apple:
Transmutation of elements into weapons
Transmutation of elements into armor

shifty

Dr.Variant
Doctor Variant:

The ability to enter and create protals to alternate dimentions/worlds
Able to create an anti matter shield around himself and his party
Extremely intelligent in the ways of all sorts of physics, chemistry, and biology
Slight insanity and delusions of grandure

Bwa
proteus's powers and the ablity to absorb kenetic energy(strong guy,bishop.exc.exc and my favorite mutant buddy x-treams fighting skills and his ablity to boil and liquid(favarite x-treame fight x-force issue #30 when arcade kidnapps shatterstar and forces him to fight x-treame face it x-treame could of killed him but he chose not to cause he is a "loving soul"...............................................................ok who am i kidding i wish he whould of roasted shatties poor little corpse big grin

Paola
sorry, thread like this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22417

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.