Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher (no weapon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
Who would win in hand-to-hand fight between two greatest spies?

Shadow x 20
Sam. He was trained to kill with his hands. Weapons are a secondary thing.

CaptainBen
Sam Fisher

Mako Victim
Solid Snake... I mean come on, Sam has a hard time dealing with security guards, Snake would destroy him..

Lil Krueger
Sam is old, Snake wins.

samishe
I'm with Snake eather. Sam is a good spy. Snake is an ultimate soldier.

CaptainBen
what do you mean sam has trouble with security guards

Mako Victim
Well, what I meant was that hand to hand or any other way Solid Snake would kick Sam's ass... cause Sam Fisher
hides from normal people with conventional weapons. Snake head-on fights next generation special forces, not to mention when Snake was younger he fought and beat Grey Fox in a pit of land mines.. So I think it's a pretty simple as to who would win this fight

kamikz
Snake would take this.
Snake is trained in CQC (no it's not only Big Boss that is, check MGS 4, you see Solid Snake uses it too) and is a human with enhanced abilities. He was cloned from the perfect warrior but without the weaknesses he had, he was the ultimate fighter. He beated a cyborg ninja (with a metal suit that would give bullets a hard time to get through )unarmed and that Ninja also moved over 10x as fast as a normal human being.
Snake has also beaten other masters at unarmed combat like Big Boss, Liquid, Fox.

What's special with Sam Fisher and what has he done too prove he could beat Snake.

CaptainBen
Dude sam fisher would kick his ass. Snake relies on guns to much

Mako Victim
Really???? That's just why Snake beat Liquid, Big Boss, and Grey Fox who is a cyborg ninja with 10x the strength of any man in a HAND TO HAND fight right.... Guns, or no guns it doesn't matter Sam would get killed.. Sam's nothing but a Snake wanna be anyway..

DarkC
Originally posted by CaptainBen
Hand-to-hand combat, it was. No guns.

And Snake wins.

TwisterGameX
Snake as if you knew I was going to vote for him.

CaptainBen
Originally posted by DarkC
Hand-to-hand combat, it was. No guns.

And Snake wins.
Thats why he would lose. but apparently he doesnt

darth-yoda
snake wins hands down sam is a wuss he has to hide in shadows all the time snake went hand to hand with a cyborg (gery fox) and still won

IcePunk
Sam is a coward who hides in the darkness and thats not going to help him in this fight, now will it?

IcePunk
Plus I have tried to fight the guards in the Splinter cell series with hand to hand combat, It's was not an good idea, thats why I relie on someone with more combat experience like Snake (aka big boss)

thomasgeorge
sam is more of a stealth so i go with him

kamikz
How is steakth gonna help him here? Is he gonna hide in a shadow and hope Snake will not see him?
Besides that, I bet Snake is as good or even better at sneaking. He can move without people hearing him and is really agile.

I havent really seen anything Sam doing unarmed that would outmatch anything Snake has done. Sam is really weak, can't almost take out a guard unarmed except if he comes from behind.

thomasgeorge
get out more man

kamikz
Lol, why are you saying that? Because I replyed and you couldent give me a decent answere?

CaptainBen
Splinter Cell is more realistic then Metal Gear

Mako Victim
Originally posted by CaptainBen
Splinter Cell is more realistic then Metal Gear

Hehe, really...... That's just why Sam wears bright glowing goggles that can be seen all the way to china. And yet none of the gaurds notice it laughing

kamikz
Lol yeah. And how does being more realistic help Sam in this fight?

Mako Victim
It doesn't..... If anything it only hurts him.

kamikz
Exactly. Sam is way out of his leage here. He's a master of sneaking, but that's probably the only thing that he can match Snake in.

Mako Victim
Yeah no kidding, I don't know where people get off saying he's a master in hand to hand combat..

Tidas
Snake has trained in CQC. He would brake his jaw in 1 punch or kick.

darth plo koon
yes snake has amazing skill kicking ocelots units ass without a weapon i couldnt see sam fisher doing that in a turtles life time

Wetari
Snake would win completely, Sam might have a bit more slim stealth skills but in a hand-to-hand fight with Snake he'll get owned like hell. Sam has problems taking down 2 average security guards in a police station lol, and Snake takes down an Metal Gear lol. (And guys this is referring to Solid Snake (MG1, MG2, MGS1, MGS2. Not Big Boss from MGS3)

jk5000
and that guy said "he relies on guns" if he has actually played metal gear solid that's obviously wrong... snake uses guns because he can... its sam who relies on guns... and not only guns but "the dark".

kamikz
Originally posted by Gun

LMAO. Nice debating here.
"But Snik sux, Sam Fiser is old, he winz". Seriousley, Snake kicks his ass, hard. And I even doubt Sam is beyond Snake in stealth too.

The Fake Macoy
The fact is that Sam Fisher is a more realistic character, while Snake lives in a world where people have superpowers and such. There is no way that Sam could win this.

Sixth_Winged
Snake. SC is more based on reality, MGS is just loosely based on it and the people can go beyond normal human abilities.....such as the case for snake.

Dark-Kenshin
If it's inside a pitch black building with hundreds of corridors, Sam Fisher wins 7/10.

But if it's a straight up fight, out in the open, or even inside the vents of a police station, Sam loses 10/10. I tried fighting an ordinary guard in in Splinter Cell, and was dead within 5 seconds.

Zen2nd
Well snake wins this but while on Splinter Cell playing online my team mate was killed and had the certain amount of time I could revive him and I managed to kill 3 guys 10 seconds flat.

Snake_15
I go with Snake, Sam is no mach for him....

green evil
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
If it's inside a pitch black building with hundreds of corridors, Sam Fisher wins 7/10.

not really, snake can just use his nv or ir googles to make him visible.

streetfighter58
Snake would beat him in a matter of seconds

stormtrooper501
I would say that Snakew would win in hand to hand combat, but I still think that Splinter Cell is a better game. I mean you can go through the entire game without firing a single bullet if you want to. His stealth skills are unmatched by anyone. I do agree that Snake has better hand to hand combat skills though. Plus anyone who has read the Splinter Cell instruction manual knows that the night vision goggles and the light on his back are there so the player can see him because some people play with their brightness lower to get the full pitch black effect and it's impossible to see Sam which makes it pretty hard to grab someone from behind without bumping into him.

28Dave37
your all missing the most important aspect i doubt this but say sam has better stealth skills he still cant get through THE CARDBOARD BOX!!!!! No one can...

beside sc (which is fun) just a clone on mg

Superboy Prime
It may be a clone but it has it's own soul and has succesfully established it's own franchise and fanbase.

swe_ak5
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
sam is more of a stealth so i go with him

Yeah well being stealth isnt allways a + , atleast not now without guns and knives. All snake has to do is wait out in the open for him to come out, and then finish him cool

swe_ak5
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
The fact is that Sam Fisher is a more realistic character, while Snake lives in a world where people have superpowers and such. There is no way that Sam could win this.

Yeah, exactly. And this isnt a versus forum about game characters being realistic or not, this is a versus forum about the question if the game characters beat each others asses or not, and as far as i know, a game can be as unrealistic as the creator wants it to be...wich means superpowers, the abillity to fly, or just the lisens to kill...snake wins sam loses, end of story.
------------------------------------

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.