Self mutilation/harm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
Im actually wondering if you can make a topic like this, I havn't really been on KMC for awhile, I have to refresh that rule book roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anywho, just wanting to talk about this, no bashing or anything.

Self-Abuse is a huge problem all around the world. Its even over here in New Zealand. Ok, so wondering your thoughts on it. What you think of it, dangerious, why people do it, attension seeking, people need help?

Ok, thanks all from me.

Haylz

Sir Whirlysplat
I never have a problem with it. Its just fitting it in and you have to wait till your partner is out - It can make you go blind I hear embarrasment

spidergrl
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I never have a problem with it. Its just fitting it in and you have to wait till your partner is out - It can make you go blind I hear embarrasment

Ah, one of the lucky ones.
I don't get what you mean, by you have to wait till your partner is out - and it can make you go blind?? confused

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by spidergrl
I don't get what you mean, by you have to wait till your partner is out - and it can make you go blind?? confused

thats ok smile probably just as well smile

Victor Von Doom
He means flicking yourself in the eye with a rubber band.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
He means flicking yourself in the eye with a rubber band.

Thats bloody painfull smile

KharmaDog
Voluntarily reading some of the posts on KMC should be considered self abuse.

Originally posted by spidergrl

He's talking about punchin' the munchkin', slappin' the salami, yankin' the wanky.

amity75
Maybe this thrtead should have been titled "Self harm". I think that's what you meant Spidergrl. "Self abuse" means, ahem, "Magicking the beans" where I come from.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by amity75
Maybe this thrtead should have been titled "Self harm". I think that's what you meant Spidergrl. "Self abuse" means, ahem, "Magicking the beans" where I come from.

smile

BackFire
Self mutilation is cool everyone, join today!

Alpha Centauri
I think it's widely accepted that people do it usually to drive themselves into intense physical sensation where they are lacking emotional sensation.

-AC

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I think it's widely accepted that people do it usually to drive themselves into intense physical sensation where they are lacking emotional sensation.

-AC

Or possibly out of self loathing.

spidergrl
Changing the topic title, just for you guys! wink

BackFire
Name has been changed as per your request.

Enjoy!

FeceMan
Some people do it for attention, others seriously do it to dull emotional pain.

We should make the world a better place and buy the former greased straight razors.

spidergrl
Originally posted by FeceMan
Some people do it for attention, others seriously do it to dull emotional pain.

We should make the world a better place and buy the former greased straight razors.

Even though that was a cruel joke, wow did I laugh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.