Help with Bermuda Triangle Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
i've been messing around with this promo game for Bryan Singer's (of X-men fame) new movie about the Bermuda Triangle and cant move forward with the clues. I dont normally have issues, but im stuck. If anyone can help me past the second clue with the ship's picture, that'd be really cool.

http://www.scifi.com/triangle/game/

MasterWizard
I played it and beat it, only to find that the contest is not eligible for citizens of Canada.

I don't recall there being a ship's picture. What places do you have unlocked?

edwinian
Originally posted by MasterWizard
I played it and beat it, only to find that the contest is not eligible for citizens of Canada.

I don't recall there being a ship's picture. What places do you have unlocked?

congrats! i dont have any places unlocked yet. In the intro level there's a clue with a ship's picture and when i enter the coordinates, nothing unlocks....

saw an article about the series in the paper this morning. Never realized how amazingly beautiful catherine bell is. wow.

MasterWizard
You start at your desk, and there's a package there, that has the sheet used to start the game. After you start it, your monitor turns on, listing coordinates you can put in. These aren't the ones you use though, their elsewhere at your desk. I restarted the game with the sole purpose of finding the picture of the ship you're talking about, and it still eludes me.

There is a Central Shipping card on your desk, which has some more coordinates you can use. Make sure that you put in the coordinates in correctly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.