Warrior Madness Thor VS. Orion No weapons/Mother Box

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Now the fight is equal.

Normal Thor would probably get his ass handed to him by Orion without the Motherbox keeping him in check. But let's even the odds and throw Thor into Warrior Madness. His physical attributes are supposedly increased by 10. Mainly his strength.

Who takes it?

Battle is hand to hand and takes place in a gigantic dome made out of Adamantium about a mile in diameter. It's also mystically charged so that it's virtually unbreakable.

Debate.

long pig
Dead even. Basically the same person.

Wild Cowboy
Does this mean, Thor has no Mjolnir ??

long pig
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
Does this mean, Thor has no Mjolnir ??
Yeah.

Although the 10x thing is a myth, I believe. Thor did seem to be a good bit stronger in warrior madness.

Wild Cowboy
Without mjolnir......... oh yeah, Orion has no AH too right !!!

Dead equal...... but since I hate muscular blonds...... Orion wins !!!

long pig
I still don't know Thor's range of stamina. Orion has fought for weeks straight against Darkseid.

What's Thor's most impressive feat of stamina?

Adam Warlock
Didn't he fight Immortal Herc for weeks also or something like that? Where's Olympian? He knows.

Wild Cowboy
yeah......... I remember that fight....... still... ImmOHerc is nothing to DS !!!

long pig
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Didn't he fight Immortal Herc for weeks also or something like that? Where's Olympian? He knows.
Maybe, sounds familiar. OLY!!!?!!

Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
yeah......... I remember that fight....... still... ImmOHerc is nothing to DS !!!
But who is?

Only reason Superman ever beats him, or even survives him, is because they are opposites and DS can't actually kill Superman by the rule of D.C's God.

Orion doesn't have that luxury, he did it on sheer power and skill.

Wild Cowboy
Originally posted by long pig
Maybe, sounds familiar. OLY!!!?!!

But who is?

Only reason Superman ever beats him, or even survives him, is because they are opposites and DS can't actually kill Superman by the rule of D.C's God.

Orion doesn't have that luxury, he did it on sheer power and skill.

Orion has badass written all over him !!!

kgkg
Any Orion No weapons/Mother Box Post Crisis feats?

long pig
Yeah, and a lot of pre crisis ones as well. And since we both know he technincally wasn't changed by it....evil face

kgkg
Yeah, and a lot of pre crisis ones as well. And since we both know he technincally wasn't changed by it....evil face
can you post some evil face

scans?

roughrider
Orion gets a lot of props on here, but every time I see him try to take down Darkseid he gets crushed. If we have some scans of his physical fighting prowess, I can better believe why I should pick him over Thor.

long pig
I have alot, actually.

I downloaded the entire Walt run last week over at my gf's house. I'll post 'em whenever.

here's a few I sent to my email that I couldn't find earlier. A good speed/reaction feat.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/a286a3f9.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/1de535bf.jpg

Wild Cowboy
CAn y'all list the name of everyone in kgkg's sig ??

kgkg
I have alot, actually.

I downloaded the entire Walt run last week over at my gf's house. I'll post 'em whenever.

here's a few I sent to my email that I couldn't find earlier. A good speed/reaction feat.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/a286a3f9.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/1de535bf.jpg we want more.

long pig
That's just too goddamned bad. evil face

kgkg
That's just too goddamned bad. evil face why you little evil face

the Darkone
Orion caught a bullet from the back big f**king deal, I mean come on Thor would do the same thing. It would be close edge to thor a slight edge.

olympian
"Didn't he fight Immortal Herc for weeks also or something like that? Where's Olympian? He knows."

I have to check, dont remember wich one was from memory.

Maybe when they armwrestlled and destroyed that mountain top.

And Darkseid nowadays its nothing like he used to be.

I give credit for Orion winning because Darkseid was shown as a credit main enemy, unlike the constant beatings under other writters.

Fishy 500
Yeah.

Although the 10x thing is a myth, I believe. Thor did seem to be a good bit stronger in warrior madness.

Yeah its like the 50 x's amplification with the Uni power, and Nefaria'a 100 x stronger than Power man increase. The power increase is correct but the numbers associated are just speculation.

long pig
Originally posted by the Darkone
Orion caught a bullet from the back big f**king deal, I mean come on Thor would do the same thing. It would be close edge to thor a slight edge.
Yeah, but...he was blind at the time. C'mon....that's impressive and you know it!

stick out tongue

King KAM
Yeah, but...he was blind at the time. C'mon....that's impressive and you know it!

stick out tongue
daredevil drives..... no expression

leonidas
Dead even. Basically the same person.

yes

and didn't i just make this thread a few weeks ago . . .? confused

and did someone say thor could ALSO catch a bullet from behind like that?? i love thor, but you MUST be kidding . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

(cool scan btw, lp!)

as far as the fighting for months -- thor and herc have never fought for months that i know of. thor DID battle zeus for weeks however. the thor herc thing might be confused with that . . . scene where they are shown armwrestling and generating 'power enough to throw the planet out of its orbit'. a ridiculous scene narrated by the 2 actual WRITERS of the story. it is pretty clearly written tongue-in-cheek. it's thor 400 for those who want to read it themselves to decide. cracks me up that it is used as a 'feat' on the forum. anyway, in there it is said they COULD wrestle for weeks, months even decades! imo though, it's a silly little tale and probably shouldn't be counted.

thor v zeus however IS a true feat. and very impressive.

still, i call this a draw.

joesha28
I still don't know Thor's range of stamina. Orion has fought for weeks straight against Darkseid.

What's Thor's most impressive feat of stamina?

He fought Zeus for months in normal mode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.