Is Germany a Nice Country to live in ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
Could be going at the end of December for some 6 months.
So has any been ? is anybody German ?

Wolflet
Germany has hot dudes droolio

kmcdude
Meh,The worlds not a nice place to live in these daysconfused

GCG
Originally posted by Wolflet
Germany has hot dudes droolio

and Autobahns.

† Mäs †
Germany Is Sexeh droolio

Wolflet
Originally posted by GCG
and Autobahns.
hot dogs too droolio

GCG
OK ; apart from it sexiness, and anything sex re;lated, what else should i look out for / shoiuld not look out for.

kmcdude
Originally posted by GCG
OK ; apart from it sexiness, and anything sex re;lated, what else should i look out for / shoiuld not look out for.

The ghost of hitler eek!

GCG
Oh shut up.

Well my mind was dwelling on some places:

Frankfurt and we have the franfurter.

Hamburg and we have the hamburger.

Bonn and we have the bun.

Whats next ? The Berlinger ? messed

Wolflet
Originally posted by GCG
well could you do 2 things for me?
1. get all the members of Rammstein autographs and picture droolio
2. kick hitlers ass no expression erm

powerfulone1987
I have a German friend who came over as a transfer student to my high school last year and the way she described, it's way more loose over there. Not as strict as over here. So it sounds good to me.
I just hope you're not going to school over there, because they have 13 grades instead of 12. And there whole school system is different and complicated.

is it comprehensible.....

bogen
ok germany, mad palce , as me pre poster pointed out it is layed back and is a cool techno place ( like machines and cars and stuff). 1/3 of every german is an engerneer so if you expect to hold a conversation read up on engerneering also because of their naturally pale skin they have been real trend setters with gothic fashion and horeine chic , so get used to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.