Morlun vs. Gorgon...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Fight takes place in the middle of a rainforest that spreads for miles. Fight to the death. They start 20 feet from each other. Who wins...?

wolverine8888
gorgon uses weapons and also is far faster a far better fighter in pure strength is equal or greater.

DrDoom101
gorgon, the dude who freezes ppl by staring at them?

wolverine8888
ya

Piedmon
Gorgon takes his sunglasses off to finish Morlun and accidentally looks at his own sword..... then dies....

wolverine8888
ya a master fighter gunna look at his own sword lol like he even needs to tkae of his glasses to finish morlun

Piedmon
Dyslexic my ass, you said "Master Farter" on purpose...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Piedmon
Dyslexic my ass, you said "Master Farter" on purpose...
ya I typed a little to fast there

Piedmon
DON'T EDIT IT.

THAT WAS BOARD HISTORY IN THE MAKING RIGHT THERE.

wolverine8888
lol

King KAM
dude did you see whag gorgon did to elektra withouth the weapon??? he is a freaking MONSTER he rips morlun to shreds, without his mutant power.

X-Logan
Gorgon would destroy morlun in 0,00003 seconds

DarkCrawler
What issues has Gorgon appeared anyway?

X-Logan
Wolverine v3 20-31

DarkCrawler
Okay, thanks.

leonidas
only if you can prove to me that his weapons would affect morlun, or his stare. no way to know. and saying he wins because he has skills? silly. shangi chi isn't beating the hulk or superman because he's more skilled.

morlun is a bad arse. gorgon is also tough. i don't know, and i'm not sure enough has been shown of either to say either would win this fight. certainly not in a route.

steverules
Uhm wouldn't this discussion be in the wolverine's villains vs spidey's villains thread?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by leonidas
only if you can prove to me that his weapons would affect morlun, or his stare. no way to know. and saying he wins because he has skills? silly. shangi chi isn't beating the hulk or superman because he's more skilled.

morlun is a bad arse. gorgon is also tough. i don't know, and i'm not sure enough has been shown of either to say either would win this fight. certainly not in a route.
if u look into grgon eyes u turn to stone.he has superhuman strength,he mvoes at the speed of thought,he has superhuman agility and reflexes and he also seems not to know what pain is. also he is already dead so stopping his heart wont do shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.