Mace Windu Vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Happy Dance

Veneficus
Revan wastes Windu... and this has been done before.

Ianus
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5496/aolgayness7vi.jpg

Great Vengeance
http://www.darkhorizons.com/2000/shaft/shaft.jpg

xyz jedi
Revan beats all the jedi/sith in the movies.

Wait, Revan vs. yoda?

gambit11111111
VENEFICUS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FANBOY mace and revan never fought mace was just born 100 years after revan died where did you get this info anyway cause if its not in the movie it probley isint true everynow and then they have a true fact or a something like it like a twist maybe and anyways mace windu would destroy revan revan had basic torik techiniques and very little c sith skills malak converted almost the same strength as revan and was his master and malak was on par with yoda when he converted and when he was a jedi for a little bit then lost his skills after sitting on his a ** and anyway he foguth yoda on two acations one was a stalemate in malaks honor he beat yoda because yoda jsut killed twovor three hundred sith soliders and was at malaks ground when they fought the second time at a neutral ground yoda exiled malak he whipped him cutting off bboth arms well revan gained power afterwards maybe even a little more then his former master and then killed his master so he was about tie with yoda maybe a little weaker in the force but one hell of a swordsmen and mace is a little better then yoda at lighsabers and invented his own techinique way past torik when he was 14 and he mastered torik afterwards and hes about tie with revan and with the force he might be a under par but mace windu's natural agility and bind with the force and his acrobatic skills and luck he would end revan

kamikz
Please use periods. I wont even try to read that.

Shadow x 20
I got lost. When did Malak and Yoda fight? Mace is better then Yoda? Malak fought Yoda twice? What are you talking about? Mace born 100 years after Revan died? If it's not in the movie it's not true? Is that what you were saying?

gambit11111111
yeah

Shadow x 20
You're so going to get bashed by Janus

overlord
Originally posted by gambit11111111
VENEFICUS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FANBOY mace and revan never fought mace was just born 100 years after revan died I advice you take a couple of weeks to observe and get to know how the Forums work instead of already screaming without knowing what you are talking about. Please take this advice.

And may I ask how old you are? smile

Illustrious
Wow, if any of that wall of unpunctuated text was true, I just might have called you a fanboy. Since it's not, I won't even bother wasting a name for you.

Shadow x 20
VENEFICUS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FANBOY Mace and Revan never fought. Mace was just born 100 years after Revan died. Where did you get this info anyway cause if its not in the movie it probley isint true. Everynow and then they have a true fact or a something like it like a twist maybe and anyways Mace Windu would destroy Revan.

Revan had basic torik techiniques and very little c sith skills. Malak converted almost the same strength as Revan and was his master and Malak was on par with Yoda when he converted and when he was a jedi for a little bit then lost his skills after sitting on his a ** and anyway he foguth Yoda on two acations.

One was a stalemate in Malaks honor he beat Yoda because Yoda jsut killed twovor three hundred sith soliders and was at Malaks ground when they fought the second time at a neutral ground Yoda exiled malak he whipped him cutting off bboth arms well revan gained power afterwards maybe even a little more then his former master and then killed his master so he was about tie with Yoda maybe a little weaker in the force but one hell of a swordsmen and Mace is a little better then Yoda at lighsabers.

Mace invented his own techinique way past torik when he was 14 and he mastered torik afterwards and hes about tie with Revan and with the force he might be a under par but Mace Windu's natural agility and bind with the force and his acrobatic skills and luck he would end Revan

I translated this the best I could.

gambit11111111
w.e I'm in a rush to prove other fan boys wrong cause I'm not a fanboy

overlord
w.e I'm in a rush to prove other fan boys wrong cause I'm not a fanboy Well, nice try but you are owning yourself in my opinion.

DrDoom101
oh dear...why am i reading all this bs?

gambit11111111
senior and my worked with the film but very little and i have been studing star wars what my whole life maybe just a gues overload thats funny since you overload your confidence about yourself and your knwolege of star wars and the difference between someone who noes hwta hes talking about and a fanboy

gambit11111111
{my dad worked with the film}

Shadow x 20
You wouldn't happen to be the son of SuperShadow would you?

Veneficus
VENEFICUS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FANBOY mace and revan never fought mace was just born 100 years after revan died where did you get this info anyway cause if its not in the movie it probley isint true everynow and then they have a true fact or a something like it like a twist maybe and anyways mace windu would destroy revan revan had basic torik techiniques and very little c sith skills malak converted almost the same strength as revan and was his master and malak was on par with yoda when he converted and when he was a jedi for a little bit then lost his skills after sitting on his a ** and anyway he foguth yoda on two acations one was a stalemate in malaks honor he beat yoda because yoda jsut killed twovor three hundred sith soliders and was at malaks ground when they fought the second time at a neutral ground yoda exiled malak he whipped him cutting off bboth arms well revan gained power afterwards maybe even a little more then his former master and then killed his master so he was about tie with yoda maybe a little weaker in the force but one hell of a swordsmen and mace is a little better then yoda at lighsabers and invented his own techinique way past torik when he was 14 and he mastered torik afterwards and hes about tie with revan and with the force he might be a under par but mace windu's natural agility and bind with the force and his acrobatic skills and luck he would end revan

Wow... what a jumble of garbage.

Shadow x 20
senior and my worked with the film but very little and i have been studing star wars what my whole life maybe just a gues overload thats funny since you overload your confidence about yourself and your knwolege of star wars and the difference between someone who noes hwta hes talking about and a fanboy

Senior and my dad worked with the film but very little. I have been studing Star Wars my whole life maybe, just a guess. overlord that's funny since you overload your confidence about yourself. Your knowledge of Star Wars and the difference between someone who knows what he's talking about and a fanboy.
(I guess he meant to say it like this)

Anywho,
gambit, wtf? I studied Star Wars my whole life. Dude, get a life. EU is cannon as long as it doesn't mess with the movies like having Anakin defeating Obi-Wan in ROTS. Malak has never fought Yoda. Dude you need to take your time on your typing for it is hard to tell what you are saying half the time.

Ianus

OMG... I thought blocks died with the original 8-bit Nintendo.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/56/stfucup2jb.jpg

gambit11111111
wow what a juble of lies you fanboy.

gambit11111111
ok malak and yoda dueled in the knights video game.I meant to stae im not sure if its true or not

ps.i meant to say to veneficus what a jumble of lies

gambit11111111
state*

Veneficus
Just how old are you anyway? Moron.

Ianus
Wow.

I didn't know lobotomy patients were allowed computer access.

Lil Krueger
Ianus, am In equal or worse then him?

Ianus
You're way better than him.

Illustrious
the "Knights" video game? If you mean "Knights of the old Republic" there's no "Yoda" in it.

And for someone who pretends to have a dad work for Star Wars, you sure don't even have a clue as to canon/official policy.

Lil Krueger
Gambit= MiniShadow, Son Of SuperShadow

SuperShadow: Liar and a Hack, Father of Gambit.

calvin44
ok malak and yoda dueled in the knights video game.I meant to stae im not sure if its true or not

omfg!!!! master vandar isnt yoda, if u havent figured that out i feel sorry for you.

calvin44

please show respect.
your time frame is messed up.

SS_181st_Snow

And I thought I had the record for the largest crap ever.

Shadow x 20
wow what a juble of lies you fanboy.

state*

1.) There is something called edit that allows you to edit what you have posted in the last 15 minutes.

2.) Yoda wasn't even in Knights of the Old Republic 1 or 2

3.) You need to stop posting

Darth Faunus
There really aren't enough words in the world's lingual repository to describe this guy. . .

Darth Avis
Gambit111111111111 and 1
look at this for an hour, smoke your pot, drink your beer, and die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.