i am new and love art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BigJim22
Hi all...first I wanna say you guys have GREAT GREAT artists here....your sigs and general artwork is wonderful....

For my next part..I have a question..was not sure where to put it and I don't wanna upset anyone...but I see many people here LOVE there sig making and even AV making big grin which is great.Lol Ok here is the question, do any of you guys do work for other boards??? I belong to a board, and we are lacking in this area...and by the way its my favorite!!! I love artwork

I have been trying to learn but your skill so outsurpasses mine its not even funny

hope i did not upset anyone but had to ask...Thanks and I will try and be the best member on this board I can

Happy Dance LOL peanut butter jelly time

hotsauce6548
I'm a member of several other boards. My sigs are usually universal, though. stick out tongue

BigJim22
Hey thats great bro...I seen your work and let me say WOW...you are really good...keep it up

Do I have to have anything for you to make artwork for me? Or will you...not sure what I can do to repay your kindness but I can try

Thanks

Coldfire
Originally posted by BigJim22
Hi all...first I wanna say you guys have GREAT GREAT artists here....your sigs and general artwork is wonderful....

For my next part..I have a question..was not sure where to put it and I don't wanna upset anyone...but I see many people here LOVE there sig making and even AV making big grin which is great.Lol Ok here is the question, do any of you guys do work for other boards??? I belong to a board, and we are lacking in this area...and by the way its my favorite!!! I love artwork

I have been trying to learn but your skill so outsurpasses mine its not even funny

hope i did not upset anyone but had to ask...Thanks and I will try and be the best member on this board I can

Happy Dance LOL peanut butter jelly time
Well first of all, can I say that you are one of the nicest and most polite new comers we have had in a loooong while. Thank you for setting a very good example hug happy

And second of all, I would try and help you there, but I have no talent in the sig making category stick out tongue

BigJim22
Thanks coldfire...I am in the process of learning sig and av making but its a slow process....I love it so much..wish I could contribute more in that field but i can't.

p.s. thanks for the compliment..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.