Galactus VS. Namor (in water)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Rage
well namor broke the crimson bands of cyttorak big G couldnt....so that means Namor is more powerful then big G so who takes? (Digi give it like 5 minutes .).... sad

DrDoom101
Digi, wait till Darkcrawler comes

long pig
Well, Namor broke them after Strange was in his weaker Astral form AND while Strange was almost unconscious.

It's not really a question that Strange could hold him in his normal form. He could.

King KAM
Namor beat Thanos with the I.G. in Namor:Unchained, while underwater,

Namor underwater=TOAA

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Well, Namor broke them after Strange was in his weaker Astral form AND while Strange was almost unconscious.

It's not really a question that Strange could hold him in his normal form. He could.
piggy have u seen this guy evil face

AcousticDoc
couldn't galactus just vaporize all the water with a mere thought?

King KAM
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
couldn't galactus just vaporize all the water with a mere thought?
no because Namor has complete molecule control while in water.

Darth_Erebus
Galactus feeds on entire worlds, thus destroying them. The water would post no obstacle to him. Namor is toast, instantly.

Xplosive
Originally posted by King KAM
Namor underwater=TOAA

Hahahahahahah, it was qiute funny

NoFate007
Galactus wins

King KAM
Originally posted by NoFate007
Galactus wins
doubt it

wannabe
This is a joke thread, isn't it?

Yes...must be!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig

Namor was so strong that his attempt to break free nearly knocked out Strange... wink

http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/9749/namorfeat19rb.gif

And Doc said himself that no physical force in the world should come close to even rattling them:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4775/namorfeat23wb.gif

But yeah, if Strange had been on his normal form he would have kept Namor in chains.

And yeah, Galactus wins.

Ultimate Rage
but galactus cant swim.....

DarkCrawler
Yes, his head would probably weigh him down...

Ultimate Rage
exactly! Namor takes with it ease......

kgkg
evil face

DarkCrawler
Wtf is that pic? laughing out loud

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wtf is that pic? laughing out loud evil strange

DarkCrawler
Ah...

kgkg
Ah... darkcrawler do you think namor can beat Strange?

DarkCrawler
No...

kgkg
No... ok good

big grin

Fishy 500
This is a close one .... I mean the White room has said the only thing it is scared of is Namor under water. smile

DarkCrawler
Yeah, and only thing that I.G was not able to erase was the water Namor was under...

Fishy 500
Yeah, and only thing that I.G was not able to erase was the water Namor was under...

If one of the cosmic had just created a massive swimming pool, Thanos would have been screwed !

DarkCrawler
Yes...how they underestimated the power of Namor...

jgiant
Really what the hell is galactus gunna do...namor controls the water and can just drown galactus...

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by jgiant
Really what the hell is galactus gunna do...namor controls the water and can just drown galactus...

Except that Galactus, who can survive in the vacuum of space doesn't need air. Nice try though.

I have to say this is one of the lamest threads I've seen yet. Any of the Heralds could easily beat Namor in water.

jgiant
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Except that Galactus, who can survive in the vacuum of space doesn't need air. Nice try though.

I have to say this is one of the lamest threads I've seen yet. Any of the Heralds could easily beat Namor in water. Yeah but namor can...um...lets see...i ll get back to you on that...

long pig
Masked Strange, under water, busted up Namor and Namor said **** it and sicked his big fish, Giganto or whatever on Strange. It was cool. Giganto got blowed up.

Evil Strange was stupid, though.

Can Galactus swim? Seriously?

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

I have to say this is one of the lamest threads I've seen yet. Any of the Heralds could easily beat Namor in water.

you are the lamest member here cant u see everyone is joking with u.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.