If you had a million bucks, what would you buy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysteryRidah
I'm close right now because i have 53,000 in the bank rolling on floor laughing , but when i do get a million and it will be soon, the only thing that i can think of , is to build homes and more then one business and help people who need help. And of course buy myself a bike, i own 2 cars, but i also need a dirt bike or something, just to get around when i dont feel like driving.

Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
i would buy KMC forums.

MysteryRidah
Is that possible?

kmcdude
I would buy a house with the works,then buy a lifetime supply of beer and weed and expensive sunglasses to cover my bloodshot eyes and just keep the rest.......

kmcdude
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Is that possible?

confused If YOU were offered a million dollars would you give someone your website? laughing out loud

Mišt
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
I'm close right now because i have 53,000 in the bank

Close?What the f**k? You need 19x what youve got to break a million.

kmcdude

panda was taken
this site

Rogue Jedi
i would buy this forum and let KMCDude run it.

BakaXero
invest in a business, use is to make money, then i'll give a shot at the property market and try to make even more money then i'll use all that money and put it on red.

Rogue Jedi
actually, i would put it in the bank and live on the interest.

BakaXero
interest take too long.
and is no fun.
where's the risk?

Rogue Jedi
no it doesnt. 10% a year is 100,000 dollars. if you cant live on that, youve got problems.

BakaXero
10%?
you can get that where you are?

Bun Bun
I would buy.......... Everything in the adidas line.... and and.......... buy a car and a person to drive me around... cuz i can't drive.

Darth Macabre
I'd put it in the bank also. You usually get 3 to 6 percent in interest.

Which is 30,000 to 60.000.

Work a mediocore job for 5 years, not touching that money you put in the bank.

And then when you finally dont work your living off of 100,000$. Just make sure you dont spend more then you make on interest in the year. You wouldnt have to work another day in your life.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i would buy this forum and let KMCDude run it.

rock

Wolflet
i would buy something that could kill Mist no expression

Mišt
I was gonna say Id buy you stuff, but I dont think so schmoll

Ha! Fat chance disgust

kofmaster
lighters and more lighters blink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BakaXero
10%?
you can get that where you are?
if you open a swiss bank account.

† Mäs †
With a Million Dollers, I'd Buy another Million Dollers no expression

Ken Kenobi
I'd buy a 4 bedroom home, nothing too fancy, just some room for an eventual family. I'd buy myself a new car, and a new truck. I'd keep $50,000 aside so I could finally open my own business that I've wanted to do for the last few years. The rest would be saved so I would always have money to fall back on.

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I'd buy a 4 bedroom home, nothing too fancy, just some room for an eventual family. I'd buy myself a new car, and a new truck. I'd keep $50,000 aside so I could finally open my own business that I've wanted to do for the last few years. The rest would be saved so I would always have money to fall back on.

Seriously If I had a Million, I'd do something of the same. Id buy Myself a nice house like 5 min out of the city, fairly nice house, or even possibly buy land and make a house. Then I'd buy a Dodge Viper. After I got a viper I'd but one of the old Jeeps they had the don't make anymore and make those my winter/summer vehicles. After that I'd Furnish my House, put about 100k Away for money later on for bills and stuff and then I'd use my other money to live on..

kmcdude

RedAlertv2
Hmmm...

Id buy a better guitar/amp, plus upgrade the instruments of the rest of the band too. Id buy a drumset and learn to play (just for the hell of it).

Id buy an awesome car.

Id save half of it for college, future apartment rent or house.

† Mäs †

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.