Writing a Resume....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
The search thingy isnt working now so dont shoot me if its been done....which I think it has but meh.

So...I lost my old one, and I forgot what kind of stuff you put on one.
(Im just making one for part time work, not a career thingy, so I wont need qualifications and all that crap)

All Ive got so far is previous employment and education (and my own details), and Im stuck. miffed

So...yeah. What stuff do you stick on one?

RagingSilent
um..you can put your interests, objectives, what education you've had, achievements (awards, certificates, etc) previous employment, skills you have ( e.g interacting well with people) and references

Mišt
Ok thanksthumb up Ill see how much room it fills....

RagingSilent
no probsmile

a1hsauce
also if you have word...theres a program within it thatll set up how a resume should be filled...all you do is plug in the information for the space provided....its Awesome!

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by RagingSilent
um..you can put your interests, objectives, what education you've had, achievements (awards, certificates, etc) previous employment, skills you have ( e.g interacting well with people) and references

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.