i hate my gym theacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scooby doo 12
the reason why she comes in the man's locker room and pulled out some one from the shower and sent him to the office with nothting on

if she were hot i would not mine but she is the fatest and uglest thing i ever seen

RagingSilent
O.O woh...that is cruel

T.M
Nah she shouldn't have done that no

Council#13
No i dont think she would either

JacopeX
Thats sexual assault

amity75
I hate gym teachers and they're notoriously stupid. That's why they teach gym and not physics or maths yet have the cheek to call themselves "teachers". Yeah right.

scooby doo 12
i forgot to tell you guys in our scool newspaper the family was go to take the fastest and uglest thing to crount

ps: we got a new gym taecher and boy she is the hottest one we had in years drool

JacopeX
I like gym to play soccer and its an easy A class

Council#13
poo soccer. yes it's easy, but u should see ppl in ma school!!!!

Ultimate Hulk43
We're practicing basketball this week at Gym class and then basketball next week.Our Gym teacher is nice. smile

crazylozer
It's nice when you get to play sports, but when gym teachers get po'd, the laps start rolling in.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by scooby doo 12
the reason why she comes in the man's locker room and pulled out some one from the shower and sent him to the office with nothting on

if she were hot i would not mine but she is the fatest and uglest thing i ever seen
Either you're just saying you're 16, and really arent, or are foreign..cause I didnt understand anything you said. no expression

GCG
The boy must have said something http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/741/fck6cr.gif

kmcdude
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Either you're just saying you're 16, and really arent, or are foreign..cause I didnt understand anything you said. no expression

laughing out loud

† Mäs †
I Bet the girls didn't mind wink

kmcdude
laughing out loud

† Mäs †
Yet it would have been funny to see little kids at that school

Little Girl: Whats that floppy Thing Miss Jenny
Miss Jenny (teacher): love Its..Something
Naked Kid: Whys that teacher staring at it..... *Take a picture it will last Longer!
Miss Jenny: *snap*
Naked Kid : no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.