M. Bison vs. Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gouki
Thought of this thread, when I was playing Cap. Vs. SNK2.
Who wins this match?
M. Bison, a user of Psycho power, became the sole user of it, when he killed the master of it, and who knows what happened to the other two pupils that were also students of it, along with Bison.
Rugal, a collector who uses the Orochi Power. He is very creative with his techniques in CVS2.

Darkstorm Zero
This is a good one.

It's verry difficult for me to chose, but my choice would depend oin which versions of the characters we are talking about.

Alpha 3's Shin Bison is one of his strongest incarnations

Then we have the many faces of Rugal, Omega Rugal, God Rugal...

Son of Man
Rugal.

Darkstorm Zero
Care to explain?

Avalonofthewind
Rugal is more of a match for Akuma.
I can't see Bison winning.

Gouki
Ordinary Rugal, the one that is weaker version of the two. I would have said Omega or God Rugal if I wanted them in this match. M.Bison in his latest form, or before he was killed by Akuma. I know the version in Alpha 3 would have pwned Ordinary Rugal easily.

Foreskin
Bison has a bigger penis so he wins.

Gouki
Eh...

id369
Omega Ragul from KOF 2002 vs S. Bison from Alpha 3. I think its a close match.

Gouki
Yeah.... How is Omega Rugal different from the Ultra Rugal seen in CVS2.

id369
Originally posted by Gouki
Yeah.... How is Omega Rugal different from the Ultra Rugal seen in CVS2.

He has both Orachi power and Dark Hadu. And can do alot of the some Guki can (Like Raging Demon, Teleportation.)

Gouki
So, no difference?

id369
So, no difference?

He is the ceapest version of Ragul thier is. No version Of Omega Ragul had rageing demon, or akumas telleportation.

Gouki
I'm not talking about Ultra Rugal.
You mentioned Omega Rugal, the one seen in KOF 2002.
How is he different from U. Rugal?

id369
I'm not talking about Ultra Rugal.
You mentioned Omega Rugal, the one seen in KOF 2002.
How is he different from U. Rugal?

Omega Ruagal KOF 2002

http://www.rkzkof.com/rkzkof2/thumbs/vids/Rugal_2.jpg

-__-Special Moves-__-
REPPUKEN
GOD PRESS
KAISER WAVE
DIVINE ARROW
GRAVITY SMASH
GENOCIDE CUTTER
DARK BARRIER
BEADS DESTRUCTION

-__-Desperation Moves-__-
GIGANTIC PRESSURE
DESTRUCTION OMEGA

-__-Super Desperation Moves-__-
GIGANTIC PRESSURE
DESTRUCTION OMEGA

-__-Hidden Super Desperation Move-__-
KAISER PHOENIX

Ultimate/God Rugal Capcom vs. SNK 2

http://www.streetmugen.com/Admin/Fichier_images/news/21052005_1.gif

-__-Special Moves-__-
Reppu-Ken
Kaiser wave
Genocide Cutter
Dark Genocide Cuttter
God Press
?????
Dark Smash
Asura Senkuu

-__-Desperation Moves-__-
Genocide Heaven
Gigantic Pressure
Shun-Goukuu-Satsuu
G. END

Anymore Questions?
smokin'

Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, that ????? is reserved for the Rugal Execution move I assume? That unblockable dash grab that he does where he surrounds his opponent in green explosive energy.

Gouki
If you use Shin Gouki while he does that, it's really gonna' hurt.

id369
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, that ????? is reserved for the Rugal Execution move I assume? That unblockable dash grab that he does where he surrounds his opponent in green explosive energy.

yes a small version of the G. End (****ing awsome move!)

Gouki
Can it be parried?

Darkstorm Zero
Nope, it's a grab, can't be blocked, parried, just defended or dodged, it can be jumped though, if you see it comming in time stick out tongue

dvampire
How do I see the endings in KOF 2002?

Darkstorm Zero
There are no endings in KOF 2002, it's like KOF 98, another 'Dream Match' thing (Since many of the characters in it are officially dead, including Rugal)

Gouki
Yeah, it's always good to see dead characters come back in a game and not stop being shown in their last respective games.

dvampire
OK thanks! I was wondering why I couldn't see there endings for some time now, I thought I had to pick the right group of fighters. big grin

TricksterPriest
I'm gonna go with Rugal. simply because Bison needs to be at his Alpha levels to match Rugal's normal powers, and Rugal's stronger incarnations dwarf Bison's.

lightness
i would think rugal.

Shin_Nikkolas
What has this Rugal guy done?

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by id369
He has both Orochi power and Satsu no hadou. And can do alot of the some Gouki can (Like Shungokusatsu, Ashura Warp.)

Fixed.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
What has this Rugal guy done? As much as Bison has, which is close to nothing.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by shin_gear
As much as Bison has, which is close to nothing.

Don't you mean more than Bison?

shin_gear
Well, I guess.

occultdestroyer
Rugal Bernstein

NonSensi-Klown
Nah.

Man of Violence
Bison, Rugal lacks feats

Sado22
pwning entire cast of KoF95 which included the SNK giants and shitstomping them all IS a feat. and surviving a megass explosion relatively intact is also a feat....as opposed to being assraped by 13 lowtiers and running away from PISryukens laughing out loud

~Sado

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Sado22
pwning entire cast of KoF95 which included the SNK giants and shitstomping them all IS a feat. Who in the 95 cast has feats? And then he gets beat by Team Japan who has no feats AND is part of the same cast. The KOF 95 cast is in no way in part the SF cast. So usin' that as feat is crap, yo. I mean if the cast combined their powers together and blew somthin' up at will AND THEN Rugal won, that would be a feat but seein' as how none of the guys have any feats I could easily say Rugal beat up fodder. And it wasn't the ENTIRE cast of 95 either.

and surviving a megass explosion relatively intact is also a feat....as opposed to being assraped by 13 lowtiers and running away from PISryukens laughing out loud
~Sado But did he come right back and continue the fight? No, it took him a year and the only way he came back was through cybernetic enhancements. Also Bison did not lose to the dolls and even if he did, the dolls have just as many feats as the 95 cast laughing out loud NONE. Even if Bsion did lose to the dolls it beats the hell outta losin' to a school boy, a "metrosexual" and some average joe who decides to put on karate pants.

Kirikaze Fuuma
it's better. compared to Bison who fight only four people who has no feats but finally retreated despite of his infinite supply of power. oh, and Bison has no feats too erm

13 dolls only lowtiers while the entire 95 are hightier, mid and low. there are 24 fighters in 95 cast and Kyo, Terry and Ryo are involved. which one is better? retreated from 13 girls? or solo the entire cast of 95 who has Kyo, Terry, Ryo, Athena, and more than 20 fighters on it?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma

13 dolls only lowtiers while the entire 95 are hightier, mid and low. there are 24 fighters in 95 cast and Kyo, Terry and Ryo are involved. which one is better? retreated from 13 girls? or solo the entire cast of 95 who has Kyo, Terry, Ryo, Athena, and more than 20 fighters on it?
thumb up

Rugal Bernstein FTW.

Darkstorm Zero
Lowtiers according to whom? Tiamat?

Thats his oppinion. AND, Rugal wasn;t pwning the cast, several fighters where missing, a big one being Iori who only watched from the sidelines...

Besides, where's the proof he pwned the cast?

Oh wait... that was KLantis's oppinion... Way to set double and even triple standards guys...

Sado22
it is one of those general KoF facts that are considered canon. people have been saying this before Klantis even wrote that faq so i assume its canon. i'd have said you had a point, but please note that Kagura says in KoF96 to EVERYBODY that they were lucky that Rugal died because they never beat him.

nonetheless, just because Iori wasn't there doesn't reduce the feat don't you think? Iori is another ballpark. what matters is that aside from Iori's team, vice, mature, and saisyu, everybody else was there. that's a feat.

terry alone has more feats than all the dolls put together. we've been through that before. as for Rugal, no he used his orochi for the first time duing that explosion and aside from his arm, he survived it in one piece. the only cybernetic "enhancements" was that he got himself a prosthetic arm. it wasn't a power upgrade or nanotech bull that made him supersayan. it was prosthetic arm. aside from his arm, he survived all of it with a % of Orochi power that Goenitz gave him. that's freaking impressive. also, if you haven't realized, Rugal basically never even used his orochi power in KOf94 which may explain why Kyo was able to take him down. otherwise he'd have lost too.

and finally, the only reaosn he came back an year later was because koF is an annual tournament. dah.

~Sado

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Bison, Rugal lacks feats
^

FAIL

Man of Violence
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
^

FAIL Cuz it's true? You make me laughing out loud

occultdestroyer
Cuz it's true? You make me laughing out loud
Rugal's feats surpasses Bison's.

And Bison has a worse bad showing than Rugal.

Man of Violence
terry alone has more feats than all the dolls put together.No he doesn't. Terry has no feats at all...like the dolls.

as for Rugal, no he used his orochi for the first time duing that explosion and aside from his arm, he survived it in one piece. the only cybernetic "enhancements" was that he got himself a prosthetic arm. it wasn't a power upgrade or nanotech bull that made him supersayan. it was prosthetic arm. aside from his arm, he survived all of it with a % of Orochi power that Goenitz gave him. that's freaking impressive. It is impressive but the feat would have really been a big deal if he came right outta the explosion like..."Kyo! Wait! We're not finished yet!" But no, he had to sit back a whole year and regain strength. That's like me usin' Bison bein blown up in Alpha 3 and then commin' back in II then usin' the fact that he was able to return as a feat. "Can't go for that."

also, if you haven't realized, Rugal basically never even used his orochi power in KOf94 which may explain why Kyo was able to take him down. otherwise he'd have lost too. Which means he jobbed a cast wit out Orochi power too. That just makes even less sense. If the cast had feats and Rugal won that would make me say, "wow Rugal's got some skill", but cuz the cast has no feats and Rugal has no feats it just makes me say, "big deal".

and finally, the only reaosn he came back an year later was because koF is an annual tournament. dah.Or cuz it took'im a year to recover from near death. Who can say for sure but he sure as in hell aint recover immediately.Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Rugal's feats surpasses Bison's.

And Bison has a worse bad showing than Rugal. How can you say that wit no proof?

occultdestroyer
How can you say that wit no proof?
No one from the KoF roster could defeat Omega Rugal.
Not a single one. He died because his body could not contain all the Orochi power.

Bison, on the other hand, was beaten by some low-tier girls.

End of story.

Man of Violence
No one from the KoF roster could defeat Omega Rugal.
Not a single one. He died because his body could not contain all the Orochi power. But they have no feats and niether does he, so that's kind of a crap reason

Bison, on the other hand, was beaten by some low-tier girls.

End of story. Not true, where did you here that from? From the same old hate squad?

Kirikaze Fuuma
so does Ryu, Ken, Sakura and Sagat in SFA timeline.

plot guide stated he retreated from 13 girls who has no feat but skill only.

occultdestroyer
But they have no feats and niether does he, so that's kind of a crap reason

Kyo and Iori have feats

997PW4
This page made me lol.

If I had to vote..

Rugal = Bison

Omega Rugal < SFA3 Bison

Pretty sure there are more versions of Bison.

God Rugal would probably wipe the floor with him in the end *shrug*

Kirikaze Fuuma
fixed.

occultdestroyer
G. End >>> Psycho Drive

Man of Violence
Kyo and Iori have feats What are they? And I mean ones that are above and beyond human.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Kyo's feats are :

1. smack his partners Benimaru and Daimon just by a shockwave while he performed his new technique (see KOF 96 story)
2. parry an iron mast with his back hand covered with a flame (KOF another day)
3. stand toe to toe with someone who could destroy a stadium with a glimpse of his power
4. his flames can vaporize someone if he goes berserk.

this time I didn't use KO Orochi just for you. about Iori, he's stronger than Kyo.

Dark-Jaxx
Rugal loses because his f@ggy hair-do reminds me to much of Dante.

Sado22
............so you prefer guy "jungle girl" bison from SF4? sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.