Darth Revan vs. Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
hmm.

gambit11111111
darth revan has got this one i mean darth bane really makes descions in the sith and doesnt fight that much with a light saber mostley the force but he is very skilled with a light saber mastering regular jedi torik and sith c he might put up a fight with revan for a10 minettes but revan will win with a one hand and a good beating slash gash broken bones who noes

Veneficus
Revan destroys him.. and this might have been done before I am uncertain.

Darth_Glentract
Revan doesn't destroy him, but Bane does lose.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Revan doesn't destroy him, but Bane does lose.

Yea but destroy sounds cooler.

Darth_Glentract
It makes you sound like a fanboy though(I'm not saying this to be mean or anything).

Considering it would take several hits in the same place for Revan to kill Bane, he might actually lose. Probably not, but might.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
It makes you sound like a fanboy though(I'm not saying this to be mean or anything).

Considering it would take several hits in the same place for Revan to kill Bane, he might actually lose. Probably not, but might.

Depends on what Bane we are talking about here. Pre Bio Armor Bane or Bio Armor Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.