music from ep3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

havoline
here is a challenge for people, there is music that is in the movie that was not sold. some of it is between the music that was sold, some is all by itself, and some is repeated from other films like ep1 and ep2. Now playing Battlefront 2 some of this unsold music is in there. I hope everyone knows what I am talking about.

My question or more like request is anyone able to retrieve this music? Does anyone know where to get it? I just dont know why they sell all the music like they did with ep1 ultimate edition. if no one has music from ep1 I have most of it and its in great condition.

JenR1215
trying going to Best Buy or Wal*Mart, or what ever store you can find CDs, and buy the soundtrack, lol

Jedi Priestess
Because what he's talking about isnt on the soundtrack. I;d say try MF.com but they arent letting any new peeps in.

JKozzy
Originally posted by havoline
here is a challenge for people, there is music that is in the movie that was not sold. some of it is between the music that was sold, some is all by itself, and some is repeated from other films like ep1 and ep2. Now playing Battlefront 2 some of this unsold music is in there. I hope everyone knows what I am talking about.

My question or more like request is anyone able to retrieve this music? Does anyone know where to get it? I just dont know why they sell all the music like they did with ep1 ultimate edition. if no one has music from ep1 I have most of it and its in great condition. It's certainly online. You need to know where to find it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.