X-Men Roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan87

ScarletPheonix
Mary just recovered from her attack and sensed that the x-men wer headin to the jet so she floo of toward them

Blood_Rayne
~Ok guys i'm joining in~

As Noah struggled to keep his force field up Rayne and gave him a hand with one of her force fields. "Don't worry Noah I got your back side"

Arcane
Noah grinned, "thanks", Noah looked around, to see if any one was still in the vicinity...

Rashedec
can i get in that

David Sykes
You have to ask on the Permission Thread.

Arcane
((bump))

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by Rashedec
can i get in that
Read the Rules!

Originally posted by Arcane
Noah grinned, "thanks", Noah looked around, to see if any one was still in the vicinity...
"I don't see any one else you guys lets get out of here and get back to the mansion."
*Storm stood waiting for Mary by the Jet*

Blood_Rayne

"Anytime, sorry for showing up late but I had business to take care of it won't happen again."

Arcane
Noah grabbed Rayne's hand, and let down his field, as the roof collapsed, he turned himself and Rayne into smoke, which wafted through the cracks and reformed near the X-jet, "hope, you didn't get motion sickness" he said, as the both became solid again

David Sykes
Payne was the one of the side rooms with Jason.
The wound on his foot was bleeding badly.
He stuck his Adamant finger in the hole.
The Adamant started to pull itself to the skin and muscle of Jasons foot.
Now he had a nice little plate. Jason could probably get it off if he went to a real doctor, but until the others come back to the X-Jet This would have to do.

Blood_Rayne
Noah grabbed Rayne's hand, and let down his field, as the roof collapsed, he turned himself and Rayne into smoke, which wafted through the cracks and reformed near the X-jet, "hope, you didn't get motion sickness" he said, as the both became solid again

"No I'm fine" she said, "For a minute there I thought I was gonna get a kiss for saving your ass back there" said Rayne as she smiled at Noah. "Maybe when we get back to the mansion you can show me your appreciation in private."

ScarletPheonix
Mary gets on bord "Storm i think everybody is here" ~i thought Rayne was part of the HC~~~i missed alot while i was my old character cause of vacation~

Arcane
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
"No I'm fine" she said, "For a minute there I thought I was gonna get a kiss for saving your ass back there" said Rayne as she smiled at Noah. "Maybe when we get back to the mansion you can show me your appreciation in private."

Noah smiled, "I most certainly will" Noah said with a grin

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by ScarletPheonix
Mary gets on bord "Storm i think everybody is here" ~i thought Rayne was part of the HC~~~i missed alot while i was my old character cause of vacation~
*Then lets get going everyone take a seat *
*Payne!Hows Jason?*

David Sykes
"He stopped convulsing but his breathing is shallow."

X-Menfan87
"Get the oxygen and put the mask on its in the drawer there."
*Storm points to a small drawer in the corner*.

David Sykes
Payne went to the drawer in the corner. He opened it I got the mask out.
Payne quickly became confused with wires and buttons.
He was not a very machanical man.

X-Menfan87
"Just put the mask on Jason and push the red button and then when the light on the machine turns green push the blue button."

David Sykes
Payne plaeced the mask on Jasons head and pushed the red button.
Then when the light turned green he.......didhe have to push the blue or yellow button?
He pushed the blue praying it was the correct one.

Family_guy725
(so i guess this isnt where it started right um so can i have a recap)

X-Menfan87
~Read the first page we're leaving the party.~
Originally posted by David Sykes
Payne plaeced the mask on Jasons head and pushed the red button.
Then when the light turned green he.......didhe have to push the blue or yellow button?
He pushed the blue praying it was the correct one.
*Storm looks back at Payne and then watchs as Jason starts to breath easier.Storm sighs with relief when she see's that and looks gratefully at Payne.*

David Sykes
Payne sat down, relieved he didn't and up killing his friend.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by X-Menfan87
~Read the first page we're leaving the party.~

*Storm looks back at Payne and then watchs as Jason starts to breath easier.Storm sighs with relief when she see's that and looks gratefully at Payne.*
(ok so who is the main villain here should i be working with the x-men or against them and if im working against them where are the villains?)

Blood_Rayne
~Ok this is a little dry so i'm going to spice this up a bit.~

"Storm there are two objects on the radar and there coming in really fast but I don't know the source." "Storm what do you suggest we do?"

Arcane
Noah stood up, and rushed towards the screen, he turned to Storm, "what now?" he asked

Blood_Rayne
"Storm must be busy with Payne so its up to us." "Noah I'm about to open the hatch make sure everyone is secured it looks like we'll have to take out the objects together."

Family_guy725
~anyone out there that can answer my on simple question~

ScarletPheonix
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
"Storm must be busy with Payne so its up to us." "Noah I'm about to open the hatch make sure everyone is secured it looks like we'll have to take out the objects together."

i will fly the plane while ur out there and help u any way i can

David Sykes
"Hey storm, I think someone's calling you."

miroku
looks like were in for a bumpy ride then

Arcane
Noah looked around, and saw every one strapped in. He strapped himself next to Rayne, as their platform, moved to the roof of the Jet. The wind gushing in their faces...

Blood_Rayne
"Ok now I'll encase us in a force field and we'll take it from there" Rayne then forms an invisible force field around herself and Noah. "Shit just what I thought" says Rayne to herself. " Ok Noah it looks like we've got two missiles on our hands if I make the outer part of the missiles invisible and show you how to detonate it do you think use can use your smoke to take out the missiles?"

Arcane
"not too sure about that, the smoke isn't an extension of me, it is me..." Noah said, trying to think of another plan, his hands glowed with a black aura, "I blow it up, and we both try to contain the explosions with our force fields?" asked Noah

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by Family_guy725
(ok so who is the main villain here should i be working with the x-men or against them and if im working against them where are the villains?)
~The Hellfire club is the enemy.~
"not too sure about that, the smoke isn't an extension of me, it is me..." Noah said, trying to think of another plan, his hands glowed with a black aura, "I blow it up, and we both try to contain the explosions with our force fields?" asked Noah
*Storm now done with taking care of Jason turns to the problem at hand*
" If you guys can contain the explosion I can get rid of them" "I'm going to trust you guy's with that"
* Storm's eye's go white and lightning strikes the first missile and then the other.*

Family_guy725
~so who do i work with on this am i with sebastian~

X-Menfan87
~you pick~

Family_guy725
((ok peeps im deadpool))
Deadpool had just finished one of his assignments he heard an explosion in the distance he looked up and saw the Jet two lightning bolts had just hit two missiles it seemed "Holy crap," He said.

X-Menfan87
*Storm sits praying and hoping that the jet dosen't go up in flames like the missiles,but trusts Rayne and Noah*

Blood_Rayne
"Alright Noah time to see what you can do" as the two lighting bolts drop from the sky Rayne contains a portion of the explosion in a invisible force field.

Family_guy725
Deadpool was interested to see what was going on or maybe he was just being stupid again he teleported up into the jet. "Hey guys whats going on?" He asked being as dumb as ever.

David Sykes
Payne rocked in his chair. This was to much for him. He needed a big thrill. He needed to squeeze the A-Gland. He went to the back of the ship and opened the small hatch on the ceiling. He crawled to the middle of the jet and stood up. He was riding on top.

Blood_Rayne
As Rayne struggled to keep the explosion contained she noticed Payne on the roof of the blackbird. "Payne get back into the ship its not safe up here."

Liquid_Fire
Jasons mind sorted itself out, blocking the mechanical interfierence that was coming from whatever source was nearby. His eyebrows knitted for a second as he regained conciousness. He felt the mask on his face, and brought a hand up, taking it off. He shook his head slowly, sitting up. "Oh geez..." He said, putting a hand to his forhead, "It feels like someone drove a spike into my head."

Lina Maroul
~Ok, when n where should I post? LOL, totally lost here hehe~

David Sykes
"You think I'm gonna miss a ride like this?"
Payne replies.

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by David Sykes
"You think I'm gonna miss a ride like this?"
Payne replies.
'GET IN HERE NOW PAYNE THATS AN ORDER!"
*Storm screams*
Originally posted by Lina Maroul
~Ok, when n where should I post? LOL, totally lost here hehe~
~pretend you were on a mission with Deadpool and join in~

David Sykes
Payne jumps back through tho extra escape hatch in the roof of the jet and slid into a seat.

Arcane
Noah uses his force fields to contain the rest of the explosion, which seemed to be expanding more then he expected, trying to think of a plan b...

Blood_Rayne
"Noah I'm sorry but I can't hold on any longer." Tears begin to fill Rayne's eyes as blood starts to fall from her nose. "Noah please help me" Rayne's eyes close and she begins to fall from the top of the blackbird.

Liquid_Fire
Jason, the few seconds, had assesed the situation. Jason's eyes blazed, lighting up his face. "Our fate is not meant to be decided this day." He said. "Noah, keep it up, I have an idea." He said, his voice still monotone. He got to his feet, ignoring his wound, and moved with startling speed up to the top of the jet. The assault of wind nearly over balanced him, his he formed a wedge of solid air in front of him, breaking the wind. He rushed forward and grabbed Rayne's hand as he was toppling over the edge of the jet. Hold on... He said, pulling her up, he held her against his side with one arm, and braced as his wedge dissipated. He held his ground against the onslaught of wind, and faced the slowly expanding explosion, charging his energy. The air warped all around them, and solidified into walls, his own made up forcefields. They began slamming into the explosion from the sides, swifty, but gently. Rienforcing Noah's own forcefields.

tigerstalk
A soft drizzle caused Jason to start. he looked up ad saw rain. rain, rain, rain falling towards the craft in a sheet of silver drops. up to about 100 feet above their heads the sky was clear, except for small drops of natural falling water, but above the rain glowed slightly, Falling. falling. stop. as if time stopped, the rain froze in midair. the glowing liquid seemed to focus on a spot directly in front of them and collect there and form a crystalline figure...

Have you earned yourself the knowledge? The answer to all is within your reach. Can you work for it? Aquia Maish whispered. She rose into the air with a grim smile, settling another 500 feet in the higher. Senellasish morallis! A huge... tsunami typed thing flooded the area, a rectangle of land, the size of a football field, was submerged under 400 or so feet of water. This time prove yourself to me and you will receive the information you need, that is, if you ARE the ones... And with this last thought lingering in their minds, the vanished...

Family_guy725
"Woah, whats goin' on?" Deadpool asked. He saw some of the people go to the top of the ship. "Oh, what the hell," He said he took a seat on the X jet and buckled up.

X-Menfan87
"Deadpool take over the controls"
*Storm gets out of her seat and flys to the top of the jet and takes Rayne into arms and then start a rain poor to help decrease the severeness of the explosion,and hopes that Noah and Jason can control the rest of the explosion*

Liquid_Fire
Jason nodded, bracing better now that his arms were free, his power helping Noah doubled, holding the explosion in. "Come on. Almost there." He said.

X-Menfan87
*Storm hoped everything would go well.*

Liquid_Fire
Jason may have been able to hold on, he may not have, but two things were conspiring against him that day. Some may say he knew his fate. He was a psychic. But I don't think he did. He could have prevented it. But he was too smart for that. There was a hard gust of wind...and Jason lost his footing, the same wind made the jet lurch beneath him. He landed on his knee, but bounced, again bouncing off his shoulder as the wing shot past beneath him. Blown backwards, he saw his friends become a speck in the distance. He blinked once, and then turned over, and started using his powers. What he used them for, I can't say. It wasn't to slow his fall. It was for something else. I do know what it was for. It was to help his friends. He knew time waited for no man. But death waited for everyone. If it was a hundred deaths it would have been a statisitic. But it was only one. And that's a tragedy.

David Sykes
Payne was watching out of the window of the X-jet. He heard a thump and saw sumthing fly off of it. Looking closely he saw it was Jason. Payne ran to the hatch and threw it open. He jumped out started to concentrate. Slowly metal wings started to slide out of his back, ripping his jacket. He changed his position to where he gained more distance in a shorter time. He got closer and closer but before he could reach Jason he blacked out. His matalic wings carried him in slow cirlces only slightly faster than a parachute. He wasn't able to stop the inevitable.

X-Menfan87
*Suddenly the wind picked and Storm came after both of them*
"Hold on!"
*Storm grabs both Jason and Payne and carefully set them on the ground and went back to get the jet*.

X-Menfan87
*Storm enters the jet and Deadpool gets up and gos to 2nd control as Storm takes over the jet and leads the jet to the ground near Jason and Payne.*

Family_guy725
"How the heck do you drive this thing i havent even gotten to read the manual!" Yelled Deadpool. He held on tightly to the controls the jet was rocking back and forth "I think im gonna vomit," Deadpool muttered. As they approached the ground large chunks of metal debris soared down in front of the jet they missed but Deadpool freaked out for a second. "Crap, hey guys i need to change," He said with a sulk on his face.

Blood_Rayne
"What happened"

Lina Maroul
Meanwhile Hernando had taken the iniative to locate the jet from his position on the ground and made it up to the highest buildings roof, looking up with his dark eyes he sent a message to Deadpool telepathically, "Amigo, it's me, Hernando...let the jet pull up for a moment yea? When Storm takes charge let her know that I'm here to help...I will wait until you come into range so I can ease the birdy down...adios for now."
As he closed the telepathic link he slipped a tanned hand into his pocket and drew out a packet of cigarettes, lighting one and taking a deep draw. Now, all he had to do was wait.

FG725
"I hate when he gets into my head like that" deadpool groaned. "Hey storm, unfortuanately my very irriatating partner is here to help," DP said.

Lina Maroul
Hernando, back on solid ground just rolled his eyes and exhaled a plume of smoke, mumbling both physically and telepathically, "I heard that..."

Arcane
~~im guessing the explosions have past by now erm~~

Noah thought it would be easier if he got Hernando himself, rather then turning the jet around, and with that thought, he jumped off the jet falling towards Hernando

FG725
Wade looked out the window "crazy kids," he muttered.

Lina Maroul
Hernando looked up at the sky once more, flicking the butt of the cigarette away and raising a semi-gloved hand up at Noah, suspending the youth in mid-air mere feet from him with his telekenesis and raising a rough dark eyebrow, "Wanna fill me in on what yoou're doing jumping outta the jet?"

Arcane
"taking you to the jet..." replied Noah, just floating there not even trying to struggle out of his bonds

Lina Maroul
Hernando shook his head and sighed a little, "There's no point in trying amigo, if I'm up in the jet then how would I be able to help? If I'm here on the ground then I can use my tele powers to set the birdy down...got it?"

Tails x 20
(Can i join with a made up character?)

FG725
Originally posted by Tails x 20
(Can i join with a made up character?)
((regestrationt thread...bub))

Tails x 20
(Can i start now......bub?)

FG725
((no you cant got it.....bub wait till xmenfan approves it ok.......bub))

Tails x 20
(YA i got it....bub and i'll be waiting until she aproves it....bub.)

X-Menfan87
(Cool it BOTH OF YOU!There will be no fighting here,is that clear!?) mad

FG725
(geez man im tryin to get into the xmen mood and do the bub thing and everyone is yelling at me its just wrong no besides not much else is going on in here we could use a fight)

Arcane
Originally posted by Lina Maroul
Hernando shook his head and sighed a little, "There's no point in trying amigo, if I'm up in the jet then how would I be able to help? If I'm here on the ground then I can use my tele powers to set the birdy down...got it?"

"we don't need your help landing the jet" Noah said, "I thought you wanted to tag along for the ride..."

FG725
"Hey, will you ladies hurry on up i gotta job to do in a lil bit," Deadpool yelled

Tails x 20
(I thought you were trying to start something anyway now that you say bub i don't care.)

FG725
(ok dont post unless your saying something related to the RPG our conversation is officially over)

Tails x 20
(I don't realy care rather you do or not.)

FG725
(ok tailsx20 has made it too my ignore list so if he posts something informative or something to do with the story please let me know)

Tails x 20
(What ever.)
Kage was walking around the hott sun beaming on his head. Kage getting hott he was weak and hungry and the sun wasn't helping.

Lina Maroul
Hernando's dark eyes narrowed and he sighed, shrugging, "Alright...alright...beam me up then smokey." He smirked slightly, loving his sarcasm right now.

pacmaniac
(i dont know whats going on, but i was added as venom, and so could someone catch me up?)

pacmaniac
Venom stared up at the giant ship. he grined madly, and bounded up the nearest skyscraper. with a giant leap, he land on the windscreen of the vessel, and his tongue lolled out madley. he drew back his fist, preparing to shatter the glass and.... (you guys decide whether he gets through or not)

Lina Maroul
((Noah hasn't posted for a few days so I need to make sure everythings cool...but hopefully it is))

Hernando's brow furrowed as his telepathy picked up an evil presence on the bird. He concentrated for a moment and with as much telekenesis as he could muster, he raised himself and bolted toward Venom, knocking both he and the evil mutant off the Jet and into the surrounding sky, he spun in the air and launched his first attack at Venom, phasing out of his human form and into a dark cloud which began to surround the mutant instantaneously.

pacmaniac
Venom swore as the mutant crashed into him, cutting his attack short. he couldnt attack smoke, and was falling to fast to grab onto a building. his only hope was to swing. he stretched out a hand and fired a tentacle through the smoke. he swung away from his fall and through the surounding blackness, and crashed into a building and through a window, and landed in a heap on the floor. He got up and let out an ears splitting roar. 4 tentacles reached out and grabed a civilian, plling her back into him.

Liquid_Fire
Jason had felt the presence as well. But from his unstable state, he couldn't focus his powers into a coherent ability to allow him to figure out where and what exactly it was, and wether or not it was a threat. When Hernando bolted into action, Jason leaped to his feet anf again, found himself moving to the top of the jet. "Take care guys." He said, closing the hatch. Turning, he jumped into the air, and let himself be blown away from the jet. Spinning in what looked like, but was not, an uncontrolled action, he slowled until he was falling feet first. All the while collecting air, making his descent slower. He landed very heavily on top of the building, and his eyes pulsated orange like a blaze when he landed for second, but he was unharmed. "Hernando." He said, his voice echoing into the wind so he would hear it, "Looked like you could use a hand." Jason turned and rammed into the door, which burst open, and started running down stairs. "What floor is he on?"

Lina Maroul
Hernando landed heavily and ran after Jason, his breath curt and controlled, his mind wandering and locking onto the mutant attacker, he flipped down the fire escapes stairs and began to swiftly descend them, phasing through them and landing lightly on the third set to regain his balance, "He's on the 12th." He replied curtly to Jasons question and made a bee-line to intercept Venom before anything else went wrong.

pacmaniac
venom hurteled down several flights of stairs, he was know on 10th. he grabbed some more civilians and threw them aside. he heard the wail of police sirens. he knew it was only a matter of time before either silver sable, or S.H.I.E.L.D caught him up. he tapped his earpiece, turning it on.
'ur, we could use some help up here!'
(any evil players, gimme a hand?)

Lina Maroul
Hernando phased through three more flights, then another, coming up directly infront of Venom and lashing out with his telekenesis, hoping to knock the sense out of the attacking mutant and give Jason enough time to catch up.

Arcane
Smoke rose from the ground next to Hernando and reformed into Noah, he pulled out his two swords, "sorry I'm late" he said not even looking at Hernando

pacmaniac
venom fell backwards, but recovered in time to see noah arive. he roled baclwards, dodging the two blades, and then lunged forwards at hernando.

FG725
Deadpool felt as though he was missing out on the fun he teleprted down beside Noah "My lord whats wrong with his tongue he is like a *#@$&*@ dog," Deadpool said. He pulled out his gun and fired a round at Venoms head but the bullets simply fell to the ground after hitting his Symbiote. "Crap," Deadpool said. He drew his two swords and lunged at Venom.
((okay your obviously not playing the original Venom i'm not sure if this one does everything the old one did like i know he cant shoot webs but do bullets affect him?

pacmaniac
(yeah, i supose, so well say i dived out the way. my venom is a cross between all of the venoms) Eddie saw the new arival, and he fired two rounds at him, but he dodged them, and dived towards deadpool, and bowled him over. He punched him in the face, and then shot out a long tentacle which punched hernando in the face.
'We dont like smokey!'
he jumped off deadpool and charged at noah
(is anyone spiderman? can i have a more updated version of venom, with the stingers?)

FG725
((ok i dont know anything about the new Venom except what was in the USM game so lets just say that he can do what the old venom has since what you just said makes no sense do you no hardly anything about venom anyways because there is only one venom))

pacmaniac
(theres ultimate venom, venom 2 and venom 3, she venom, wolvenom, ther's loads)

Liquid_Fire
Jason jumped over the railing of the stairs and fell the rest of the flights, using his powers to make sure he wouldn't get hurt. He landed at the doorway, and could hear the fighting going on beyond. Gathering his powers, he opened the door, and saw his companions were already locked in combat. Creating a sphere of solid air, barely visible, he hurled at Venom, then took a defensive stance, blocking the door way.

pacmaniac
venom was knocked backwards. great, now thee was four of them (i really need some help here...) he threw himself at deadpool, who was knocked backwards. he knew he had to get out of this bulding, so he lept out of the window and fell the rest of the floors down to the ground, and ran.
(woot, 100th post!!)

FG725
Originally posted by pacmaniac
(theres ultimate venom, venom 2 and venom 3, she venom, wolvenom, ther's loads)
(they are all the same Venom except ultimate just some are weaker and Wolverine venom and she venom are clones and if he has all the venom's powers then he obviously cannot be hurt by bullets)
Deadpool jumped up and kicked venom in the face knocking him to the ground. Deadpool pulled out both of his guns and shot Venom in the face the bullets slowly popped out one by one. "what the hell are you," Deadpool asked while backing away.

pacmaniac
'we, are, VENOM!' he said as he leaped on deapool, punching him in the face 3 times before the mercinarie had even hit the ground, and continued to pummel him from there on. shield arived, but venom merely stretched out some tentacles and punched any of the agentswho got too close, occasionally consuming there energy force to keep him in tip top shape.

Liquid_Fire
Jason ran to the side of the building to look out and down the window. Seeing Deadpool and Venom in combat again, he took a vew steps back, and jumped out of the window himself. Using his psychic powers, he created a large floor of solid collected arir beneath him, to slow his fall. It shattered when he hit the ground, and made the earth shake slightly. His eyes were practically blazing now. He created another sphere out of solid air, and again, thew it at venom.

pacmaniac
venom was knocked of deadpool as the ball of air struck him. shield agents began to jump on him, trying to get him down. he was almost down, but then he tossed himself upwards, and threw the agents into the air. more aproached, but he swatted them away like flies. he ran again.

FG725
DP teleported in front of venom cutting him off. He headbutted venom knocking both of them back."Yowzas" DP yelled.

pacmaniac
venom let out an angry roar, and in one huge jump, lepted over Dp and to the top of a close buliding. shield choppers had arived, and so venom lept up onto one of them, and caught the spinning blades, and ripped them off, like he was lucking of spiders leg. the chopper fell to the ground, with venom, and venom threw the wreck at the other chopper, blowing it up.

Arcane
Noah leaped into the air towards Venom, his hands glowing wiht a black aura. He sent a flurry of small blasts of dark energy towards Vemon...

Lina Maroul
Hernando moved out into the street and began to levetate, concentrating on Venom, he slowly began to rise further, readying himself for the mutants next moves and making sure the others weren't badly injured.

pacmaniac
venom backflipped backwords, dodging two. he ducked the next, blocked another, but the last one caught him in the chest, knocking him off the building and down to the floor. he got up, only to see around 15 shield agents ina cricle around him. with his tentacles, he knocked them all out, and continued to run. he reached the empire state bulding, and leapt up it. he grabbed the outside of the scy scraper, and began to climb. he jummped onto a shied chopper, sending it down, and then jumped off it, giving himmore altitude. when he reached the top, he leat out another ear splitting roar. (please can somone help me already?)

pacmaniac
Venom jumps from the full height of the empire state bulding, and lands on a shield truck, blowing it and around 75 shield agents up.

Lina Maroul
((Hate to be a party pooper but isn't this dude committing some SERIOUS overkill?))

pacmaniac
((yeah, man, but im evil, arent I? me want killey!!))
((from pacmaniac, the man with no love))

Lina Maroul
((lmao...k then))

Hernando watched the destructive path of the mutant and winced as he crushed far too many innocent norms for his personal liking, "Oh that's gunna hurt tomorrow." He muttered.

pacmaniac
yet more shield agents continued to swarm him, but again, he tossed them all off and continued to run.

Arcane
"ugh..." Noah muttered, then he incased Vemon in a forcefield...

pacmaniac
Venom bounced off an invisible wall, and fell to the ground. he got up, and ran in a different direction, and again fell to the ground. he felt all around him and discovered the force field.
'we dont like this, one bit'

Arcane
Noah gave a smirk, and concentrated, the forcefield started to shrink, slowly...

pacmaniac
venom sudenly realised that the force field was shrinking. he swore loudly.
'we've got to get out of here!!' he tapped his ear again 'help us help us help us help us help us help us!'

Liquid_Fire
Suddenly Jason winced and staggered backwards, holding his head with his hands, gritting his teeth. "Son of a-" He stopped suddenly, wavering on the spot, before his back arched and then he collapsed onto his hands and knees. He twitched once, and then slowly got to his feet. Looking down at his hands, which he turned over slowly. Then a smile, an unreal smile, crossed his face. He clenched his hands into fists, and looked up. His eyes were no longer fogged over, but the irises were a deep blood red. "Good to be back again." Apex said, "I've been gone far too long. That's one problem with your power Jason. I know it too well. Now I can control you." He held out a hand and gathered more solid air, and launched it at Noah, knocking his former ally off his feet, and causing the forcefields to weaken because of the lack in concenctration. "Venom, looked like you could use a hand."

pacmaniac
'we thank you most graciously'
and punched deadpool

FG725
(im DP not him)

Deadpool jumped down kicking Venom across the face making him stagger back Deadpool fired off some bullets at venom though it wouldnt kill him it would slow him down. Deadpool turned to Apex(i guess that who did it or Jason one of them) and sucker punched him. "What were you thinking this thing wont give you an ounce of mercy ill be back for you but first im gonna take care of this thing," Deadpool Jumped on top of Venom and repeatedly punched him in the face not giving him time too react. ((ok i think something should happen with Venom i dont want this fight to drag on too awful long ya know what i mean))

Lina Maroul
Hernando turned toward Apex, focussing heavily on the changed mutant, "Forgive me Jason." He murmurred and shot out a hand at Apex, raising the mutant as his powerfull telekenesis slowly crushed the mutant as he rose.

pacmaniac
((what, should i die? or run? or what?))

Liquid_Fire
Jason smiled, and then used his own psychic powers to created a solid coat of air, and then forced it open, freeing himself. "Aplogy accepted." He said, as the pavement started to crack and several pieces started to hurtle toward Hernando.

FG725
Deadpool just stood watching. He was trying to decide who too shoot at but he couldnt decide so he just watched as the two killed one another.

QuincE
(which characters are taken? Wait a minute.......I think i'm iceman in this roleplay.)

FG725
(then play!)

QuincE
(recap)

feline
~jubilees back in play~

FG725
wow your back man like how long have you been gone
ok right now the X-jet was suffering a bit of damage and Venom began striking now Deadpool and some other people are fighting him

feline
~sadly i may have to leave agian.but its been 4 long ones.thanks for the recap. i'll just jump in~
"hey you bubble head" pointing at venom."pick with someone you size."soting a gobblet at him

Lina Maroul
Hernando blocked two larger peices of concrete that Jason'd hurled in his direction but failed to block three smaller peices which in turn struck him severely off balance. Grunting as he endevoured to regain control of the situation, he contacted DP telepathically, "Yo...wanna help a little over here hommes?"

QuincE
(which characters are taken?)

feline
~anit you iceman~

X-Menfan87
~yes~
*Storm starts a thunder storm against Venom*
* The Professor starts to attack Venoms mind and says* "Start attacking while he's weak X-Men"

QuincE
(I know I'm Iceman, i'm asking who else is taken.)

X-Menfan87
((Creator)X-87= Storm (F) And The Professor (M)
(Second in Comand)Blood Rayne= Ivory Storm/Rayne (F)
(Third in Comand)David Sykes= Payne/David Sykes (M)
Thunder Fox= Gambit (M)
feline= jubilee (F)
Lord Nauj= Rogue (F)
Willrules= Nightcrawler (M)
miroku= Wolverine (M)
wsg= X-23 (F)
DarkDethbringer= Beast (M)
TheQuincy= Iceman/Bobby Drake (M)
Darth Extecute= Illuminate/David Lord (M)
ScarletPheonix= ScarletPheonix (F)
Jacobleo= Angel/Warren Worthington III (M)
Liquid_Fire= Jason Cooper/Blaze:Benjamin Axel Cooper/Predator (M)
Arcane= Noah Edwards/Arcane (M)
tigerstalk= Lara/Aquia Maish (F)
StitchedRagdoll= Angel/Angel Graves (F)
KillerNinja= Aliasketch/Maru Kiph Stone (M)
pacmaniac= venom (M)
Lord DarqueLand= Colossus (M)
Rogue20= Alexandria Luna Morales/Enigma (F)
Family_guy725= Deadpool/Jack,Wade Wilson,Buchanan("Buck"winkNeket(M)
MarvelBoyWC= Lance Howlett/Marvel Boy (M)
Lina Maroul=Hernando Del Rios(M)
turboman1691=Magneto(M)
Tails x 20= Kage dark(M)
Gum Gum Rocket= Toad/ Mortimer Tonybee(M) )

QuincE
(where is the professor at the moment?)

X-Menfan87
I'm him

QuincE
(no, where is he?)

feline
~can i jean grey or emma, and loss jubiltion lee~

David Sykes
Payne woke up after what seems like hours. His head felt a couple sizes to big, and it was pounding. What had happened? His left are was bleeding. Above the wound was a tatoo that read Payne. Suddenly he realized he didn't remember who he was. Just bits and peices. Payne stood up and looked around him. There was a burning building ahead of him. 3 Sheild vehicles flew by him, nearly hitting him. The sudden rush, freaked Payne out and his whole body turned steel and spiked out in defense. "I don't know who I am or why I have these powers, but I'm definatly gonna use them."

Glad to see your back Payne...
A mysterious voice said in his head.

Payne walked toward the buildingin front of him. Time to find out who he was.

FG725
Deadpool teleported by Payne "What are you doing man Venom is still on the lose we are gonna need your help!"Deadpool yelled Yanking Paynes arm so he would come with him.

David Sykes
A matalic spike shot out of Payne's arm, nearly slicing off a few of DP's fingers.

"Keep your hands off me."

FG725
"Yowzas!" Deadpool shouted "you plum near took my fingers off i mean sure i would've grown them back but it would've hurt!" Deadpool added. Deadpool pulled out his swords. "If you wanna get personal though im sure someone has a bounty on your head if not this will be enjoyable anyways," He crackled

feline
jubilee looked around "guy get over here."about 80 firework exploded

David Sykes
"I don't have time to deal with dogs..."

FG725
"Now ya gone and made me mad!" Deadpool yelled as he sucker punched Payne.

David Sykes
Suddenly without Payne's choice, his stomach turned metalic split-second before DP's fist connected. Wether it hurt or not, Payne liked this feeling.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>