Team A vs Team B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
who wins?

Superman
Juggernaut/classic
Hulk
Lobo

vs

Gladiator
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Thor/no hammer

golem370
I like the first team better Lobo could take Thor. Superman could be Wonder Woman.Then Superman could help the Hulk with Gladiator and Lobo would help Juggernaut with Doomsday.

BobbyD
Wow...it's a great matchup. Not so sure I can cast my vote just yet...need time to think. I love 4 X 4 matchups too...they're the best. Lots of randomness to consider. There are a couple of factors that I think really determine this outcome, who attacks who, notwithstanding. Really, a good thread.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BobbyD
Wow...it's a great matchup. Not so sure I can cast my vote just yet...need time to think. I love 4 X 4 matchups too...they're the best. Lots of randomness to consider. There are a couple of factors that I think really determine this outcome, who attacks who, notwithstanding. Really, a good thread.

eek! you really think so...... thanx no 1 has ever said that about 1 of my threads b4................ big grin

TwisterGameX
This match sucks ass. Superman destroys them all(depending on which superman)

J/k it is a great match.

BobbyD
Lethalfemme, it doesn't hurt that you have a nice sig too. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BobbyD
Lethalfemme, it doesn't hurt that you have a nice sig too. stick out tongue

I swear it alwayz comes back to the sig....................lol

LethalFemme
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
This match sucks ass. Superman destroys them all(depending on which superman)

J/k it is a great match.

funny twisty..............lol

LethalFemme
bump

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by LethalFemme
who wins?

Superman
Juggernaut/classic
Hulk
Lobo

vs

Gladiator
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Thor/no hammer

Gonna go with team B.

Gladiator takes Superman
Wonder Woman takes Hulk
Thor takes Juggs
Doomsday and Lobo I'm not sure about but after his other 3 teammates beat their opponents then they'll give him a hand.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Gonna go with team B.

Gladiator takes Superman
Wonder Woman takes Hulk
Thor takes Juggs
Doomsday and Lobo I'm not sure about but after his other 3 teammates beat their opponents then they'll give him a hand.

good answer

Dizzle
Godlike Lobo, or non godlike Lobo? (the one Supes beats on, or the one that grows a new body for every drop he bleeds?)

God Lobo, I go with team 1. Lower-showings Lobo, I go with team 2.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Dizzle
Godlike Lobo, or non godlike Lobo? (the one Supes beats on, or the one that grows a new body for every drop he bleeds?)

God Lobo, I go with team 1. Lower-showings Lobo, I go with team 2.

non god

newjak86
Tough but you have Thor with no hammer basically making him useless. I was gonna go with them if he had the hammer but without it they can't battle field remove classic Juggs quickly or have Supes weakness to magic really available. So then I go with team one.
Nice sig...I mean thread. stick out tongue

supremthor
without the hammer thor is the weak link in team B. But then wat Doomsday are we talking bout?

superman vs thor = superman
gladitor vs juggernaut = tie
wonder woman vs lobo hulk = WW
lobo vs doomsday = lobo only because superman comes to help

joesha28
Hope it's does not comes to become a Superman/Thor thread.

Dizzle
Thor, without his hammer, can still use both Godforce and his weather powers. He's also still got some superstrength, and very good fighting skills. Godforce takes out Superman, team B wins shortly after.

joesha28
Some superstrength... Strength comes from him.

Khellendros
Wow, this really is a good matchup. Really hard to decide. Still, even though it's not Godlike Lobo, I give a very slight edge to Team A.Wonder Woman and Thor without his hammer just drop the other team's power elvel a bit too low.

Avalonofthewind
Team B wins.
*Gasp* Avalon voted against a Superman team?
Yes...B has more versatility.

Wickerman
WW can take Hulk IMO.
Gladiator should be able to at least stalemate Superman
Doomsday should be able to at least stalemate Lobo if not outright kill him (since she said it's the weaker Lobo)
Thor without the hammer? Hell......he's stalemated Hulk without the hammer. Don't see how people think he's crap without it erm . Godforce blast baby.

So all in all i'm gonna go with team B

~wickerman~

Khellendros
Originally posted by Wickerman
WW can take Hulk IMO.
Gladiator should be able to at least stalemate Superman
Doomsday should be able to at least stalemate Lobo if not outright kill him (since she said it's the weaker Lobo)
Thor without the hammer? Hell......he's stalemated Hulk without the hammer. Don't see how people think he's crap without it erm . Godforce blast baby.

So all in all i'm gonna go with team B

~wickerman~
I most definitely do not think Thor is useless without his hammer. But, really, who does he break out his Godforce blast against? Galactus and Celestials. Not a bunch of fighters down around his own power level. WW COULD take Hulk, but in my opinion just won't more often than not. Couple of his massive thunderclaps and she's staggered at least. Avalon is right that B is more versatility, but I kinda think its versatility in areas that don't matte too much against the other team.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Khellendros
I most definitely do not think Thor is useless without his hammer. But, really, who does he break out his Godforce blast against? Galactus and Celestials. Not a bunch of fighters down around his own power level. WW COULD take Hulk, but in my opinion just won't more often than not. Couple of his massive thunderclaps and she's staggered at least. Avalon is right that B is more versatility, but I kinda think its versatility in areas that don't matte too much against the other team.

WW has the great advantage of flying as well as speed. Coupled with her strength it could (speculating) be enough to knock Hulk out at the beginning, before he amps up too much. Even if he DOES amp up, how's he going to break the lasso? Not to mention the lasso is known to calm people down and such (thought she could also mind control people that're caught in it, but not sure). Either way, Hulk is out of the picture.

Thor doesn't even need the Godforce blast. He can very well go physical. He HAS stalemated Hulk without Mjolnir. And unlike Juggernaut, Hulk's strength keeps going up.

~wickerman~

newjak86
WW has the great advantage of flying as well as speed. Coupled with her strength it could (speculating) be enough to knock Hulk out at the beginning, before he amps up too much. Even if he DOES amp up, how's he going to break the lasso? Not to mention the lasso is known to calm people down and such (thought she could also mind control people that're caught in it, but not sure). Either way, Hulk is out of the picture.

Thor doesn't even need the Godforce blast. He can very well go physical. He HAS stalemated Hulk without Mjolnir. And unlike Juggernaut, Hulk's strength keeps going up.

~wickerman~ Um Juggs has already survived a blast from the Godforce so I don't think it will really matter. I can see a number of different matchups were any single person can beat the other. I just see Thor without his a hammer as the weak link here.

Warmonger
who wins?

Superman
Juggernaut/classic
Hulk
Lobo

vs

Gladiator
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Thor/no hammer

Team A 7/10

Superman vs Gladiator= Tie
Superman vs Wonder Woman= Superman 6/10
Superman vs Doomsday= Doomsday 6/10
Superman vs Thor w/o Hammer= Superman 8/10

Superman and Gladiaotr are too even to call.
Superman is stronger faster and has more powers than Diana while her fighting prowess comensates some what overall he has a greater chance to win.
Superman can't Beat doomsday agian the smae way maybe by sundippign or soemthign ludicrous
Even if Thor has his God Blast he is still goign to have to hit Superman with it and Supes will probalby dodge it much easier than Thor cna dodge Supes Speed Blitz.

Jugg vs Gladiator= Tie. Cain cna't touch Glad and Glad can't really beat Juggernaut.
Jugg vs Wonder Woman= same deal as above. Even if her magical Tiara can injure him his powers wont allow him to stay injured.
Juggs vs Doomdsay= Tie neither one cna kill the other for good.
Juggs vs Thor= Jugg 8/10 considering that Juggernaut has already beatn the piss out of THor with his hammer I think it stands to reason that Juggernaut beats Thor without it. Since the hammer would have been the only thing that would have allowed him to win.

Hulk vs Gladiaotr= Gladiator 6/10 If Hulk cna get his hands on Glad then the tow have a fight but if Glad just speed blitzs him all day and stays away nad uses heat visio he might be able to get the K.O
Hulk vs Wonder Woman= Tie. I think she s pretty fast but without an effective long range weapon Daina is goign to have to close to melee range and thats when she falls into Hulks hands. Also if Superman can break Diana's lasso Hulk can probably do it too.
Hulk vs Doomsday= Doomsday 7/10 While the Hulk cna probalby get strong enough to kill Doomsday again, he would likely be dead long before that.
Hulk vs Thor= Hulk 8/10 with his hammer the most Thor does is stalemate Hulk without it Hulk eats him for breakfast.

Lobo vs Gladiator= Gladiator 6/10 Lobo can handle a speed blitz but I think Gladiator is still pretty strong and tough and will probalby uppercut his ass into orbit liek Superman did.
Lobo vs Wonder Woman= Lobo 6/10 Lobo is simply too durable and his healing factor is insane. Pls diana's major trump card (fighting skils) is tha tmuch of an advantae when stacked agains't Lobo's. Maybe if she cna get the Lasso aroudn him butconsidering he already killed heaven and hell he might be too powerful for it.

Avalonofthewind
Doomsday tips the scales in team B. He's simply too much for any 1 or even 2 characters on team A to handle. Add WW with her lasso teaming up with Gladiator to tie up juggy and juggernaut is out of the fight. Still leaving Thor as a free agent, to handle anything else.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Warmonger
Team A 7/10

Superman vs Gladiator= Tie
Superman vs Wonder Woman= Superman 6/10
Superman vs Doomsday= Doomsday 6/10
Superman vs Thor w/o Hammer= Superman 8/10

Superman and Gladiaotr are too even to call.
Superman is stronger faster and has more powers than Diana while her fighting prowess comensates some what overall he has a greater chance to win.
Superman can't Beat doomsday agian the smae way maybe by sundippign or soemthign ludicrous
Even if Thor has his God Blast he is still goign to have to hit Superman with it and Supes will probalby dodge it much easier than Thor cna dodge Supes Speed Blitz.

Jugg vs Gladiator= Tie. Cain cna't touch Glad and Glad can't really beat Juggernaut.
Jugg vs Wonder Woman= same deal as above. Even if her magical Tiara can injure him his powers wont allow him to stay injured.
Juggs vs Doomdsay= Tie neither one cna kill the other for good.
Juggs vs Thor= Jugg 8/10 considering that Juggernaut has already beatn the piss out of THor with his hammer I think it stands to reason that Juggernaut beats Thor without it. Since the hammer would have been the only thing that would have allowed him to win.

Hulk vs Gladiaotr= Gladiator 6/10 If Hulk cna get his hands on Glad then the tow have a fight but if Glad just speed blitzs him all day and stays away nad uses heat visio he might be able to get the K.O
Hulk vs Wonder Woman= Tie. I think she s pretty fast but without an effective long range weapon Daina is goign to have to close to melee range and thats when she falls into Hulks hands. Also if Superman can break Diana's lasso Hulk can probably do it too.
Hulk vs Doomsday= Doomsday 7/10 While the Hulk cna probalby get strong enough to kill Doomsday again, he would likely be dead long before that.
Hulk vs Thor= Hulk 8/10 with his hammer the most Thor does is stalemate Hulk without it Hulk eats him for breakfast.

Lobo vs Gladiator= Gladiator 6/10 Lobo can handle a speed blitz but I think Gladiator is still pretty strong and tough and will probalby uppercut his ass into orbit liek Superman did.
Lobo vs Wonder Woman= Lobo 6/10 Lobo is simply too durable and his healing factor is insane. Pls diana's major trump card (fighting skils) is tha tmuch of an advantae when stacked agains't Lobo's. Maybe if she cna get the Lasso aroudn him butconsidering he already killed heaven and hell he might be too powerful for it.

i dont understand ur logic its an all out fight and WW can handle hulk.

joesha28
Thor w/o mjolnir a weaklink? Maybe cos Superman's speed advantage. He can speed bliz but that cun mean Thor cannot catch him in a grapple-hold. Coming close to beat Thor is a risk Supes has to take. In a grapple Thor is way skilled than Supes (only Herc is slightly better in skill than Thor). A Godblast from there could end Supes story.

Thor did the impossible b4. That is to push back the unstoppable Juggs with godblast. But note that is a weak Thor. Now we have a strong classic Thor w/o Mjolnir. But i don't think the full godblast could put juggs down but could greatly weaken juggs. Thor shld go for either Hulk or Superman.

LethalFemme
bump

Warmonger
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Doomsday tips the scales in team B. He's simply too much for any 1 or even 2 characters on team A to handle. Add WW with her lasso teaming up with Gladiator to tie up juggy and juggernaut is out of the fight. Still leaving Thor as a free agent, to handle anything else.

Why would this put Juggernaut out of the fight? THe Lasso has been broken before has it not? You are assuming that Zeus' Magic is greater than Cytorak who is also a skyfather. Also you are assuimg that it can stop Juggernaut.

Warmonger
Originally posted by joesha28
Thor w/o mjolnir a weaklink? Maybe cos Superman's speed advantage. He can speed bliz but that cun mean Thor cannot catch him in a grapple-hold. Coming close to beat Thor is a risk Supes has to take. In a grapple Thor is way skilled than Supes (only Herc is slightly better in skill than Thor). A Godblast from there could end Supes story.

Thor did the impossible b4. That is to push back the unstoppable Juggs with godblast. But note that is a weak Thor. Now we have a strong classic Thor w/o Mjolnir. But i don't think the full godblast could put juggs down but could greatly weaken juggs. Thor shld go for either Hulk or Superman.

He wasn't greatly weakened in their first fight. Unless you mean from the beating he got form Juggernaut. While the Godblast pushed Juggernaut back it didn't hurt him at all or he certainly had no indication of being damaged infact it only pushed him bakc temproarily as regained his momentum beofre ht ground collapsed.

Mjoler is Thor's only chance of beating Juggernaut. With it he was able to negate some of Cytorakk's enchanments and probably brough thim down to his courretn level but not that he was still getting hell of a beating.

Warmonger
i dont understand ur logic its an all out fight and WW can handle hulk.

I didn't say that she couldn't handle hulk merely that the fight could just as easily go to one as the other.

I know it is an all out fight but the number are even so unless people just stand around there is no real way for one person to tag-team the other. Doomsday is really the strongest on team B but if the sick Juggernaut on him they can stall unitl the other fights pan out.

Draco69
Why would this put Juggernaut out of the fight? THe Lasso has been broken before has it not? You are assuming that Zeus' Magic is greater than Cytorak who is also a skyfather. Also you are assuimg that it can stop Juggernaut.

The Lasso was broken only once. By Diana herself. Diana possesses the Fires of Truth within her. Thus when she made a gross betrayal (i.e. lie) to herself, the Lasso broke. Diana recognized her inner betrayal and lasso was all better.

NOTHING physically can break the lasso. Not no one. Not no how. Not even the Spectre could break the damn thing. Why? Because the lasso is the embodiement of Truth. When the lasso broke, reality began to fall apart. The moon was suddenly made of cheese. The Earth became the center of the universe. The world became flat. Hypertime itself was threatened into dissolving into cosmic goo. It's not Zeus' magic. It's Truth itself. NOTHING can break it. Nothing physically. Nothing magically either.

It would take someone like the Living Tribunal to break the lasso. If and only it was willing to destroy all creation....

Juggernaut would lose via two ways:

A) Knock of his helmet and have the Invisible Plane mind**** him.
B) Restrain him with the lasso rendering him immobile
C) Godwave his ass to dust.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Draco69
The Lasso was broken only once. By Diana herself. Diana possesses the Fires of Truth within her. Thus when she made a gross betrayal (i.e. lie) to herself, the Lasso broke. Diana recognized her inner betrayal and lasso was all better.

NOTHING physically can break the lasso. Not no one. Not no how. Not even the Spectre could break the damn thing. Why? Because the lasso is the embodiement of Truth. When the lasso broke, reality began to fall apart. The moon was suddenly made of cheese. The Earth became the center of the universe. The world became flat. Hypertime itself was threatened into dissolving into cosmic goo. It's not Zeus' magic. It's Truth itself. NOTHING can break it. Nothing physically. Nothing magically either.

It would take someone like the Living Tribunal to break the lasso. If and only it was willing to destroy all creation....

Juggernaut would lose via two ways:

A) Knock of his helmet and have the Invisible Plane mind**** him.
B) Restrain him with the lasso rendering him immobile
C) Godwave his ass to dust.

Hmm... well if what yoursaying si ture then I have to agree about the lasso and the invisible Plane if it cna really do that. Godwave not so sure.

Wait where did the Invisible Plane come form in all of this?

Draco69
The Godwave is the the primodial enity of all Creation. If Diana were to use the Godwave (albeit only for a few seconds or else she goes crazy and might destroy all reality ala Wanda) she would be a step below the Presence.

leonidas
who wins?

Superman
Juggernaut/classic
Hulk
Lobo

vs

Gladiator
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Thor/no hammer

good match. VERY close.

supes beats glads (barely). ww takes out juggs (as she has before) doomsday beats hulk (barely). lobo is beating thor until he godblasts lobo into oblivion. ww doomsday and thor take out supes.

ouch. this could go about a 100 different ways . . .

i don't have a friggin' clue, but my gut says team 2.

Draco69
Hopefully Lobo ain't all "every drop of blood creates a new Lobo"....

Warmonger
The Godwave is the the primodial enity of all Creation. If Diana were to use the Godwave (albeit only for a few seconds or else she goes crazy and might destroy all reality ala Wanda) she would be a step below the Presence.

If she can use this without killing everyone as well then ok I cna accept that.

Sitll think team 1 though. Its relaly all in the match ups I just feel 1 is less vulnerable.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Khellendros

Actually, he's used it on Gladiator. And Juggernaut, as mentioned before. If he's having a hard time, he whips it out. I'd say he'd be mroe likely to do so when he doesn't have Mjolnir.

Still goin with Team 2.

Dizzle
Hopefully Lobo ain't all "every drop of blood creates a new Lobo"....

I already asked... LethalFemme said no.

leonidas
<<I already asked... LethalFemme said no.>>

yes

even if he was, would the godblast leave enough left to clone . . .? shifty

joesha28
He wasn't greatly weakened in their first fight. Unless you mean from the beating he got form Juggernaut. While the Godblast pushed Juggernaut back it didn't hurt him at all or he certainly had no indication of being damaged infact it only pushed him bakc temproarily as regained his momentum beofre ht ground collapsed.

Mjoler is Thor's only chance of beating Juggernaut. With it he was able to negate some of Cytorakk's enchanments and probably brough thim down to his courretn level but not that he was still getting hell of a beating.

You are wrong in a way.... Thor was weakened not by the beating from Juggs but from a unknown sickness (some godly sickness). He was weak but still Juggs commented that Thor gave him a hell worse than Hulk. The godblast did not hurt Juggs but in pushed him back, a feat thought impossible and unheard of. Remember, juggy's power comes from Cyttorak (a little higher than skyfather).

Yes Thor needs Mjolnir to negate Juggs FF but if the does not have that 60 sec rule tagging to him, juggy will never 4get the defeat he had in his life.

That is way i stated Thor will have to evade Juggs in this fight.

Warmonger
Originally posted by joesha28
You are wrong in a way.... Thor was weakened not by the beating from Juggs but from a unknown sickness (some godly sickness). He was weak but still Juggs commented that Thor gave him a hell worse than Hulk. The godblast did not hurt Juggs but in pushed him back, a feat thought impossible and unheard of. Remember, juggy's power comes from Cyttorak (a little higher than skyfather).

Yes Thor needs Mjolnir to negate Juggs FF but if the does not have that 60 sec rule tagging to him, juggy will never 4get the defeat he had in his life.

That is way i stated Thor will have to evade Juggs in this fight.
They have fought each other about three times and Juggernaut pretty much manhandled him. The first time was when he negated Juggs FF but as soon as it came back on he was right back to full strnetgh and Thor simply had to send him to outerspace to get rid of him. I think that is when he used the Godblast.

The second time was when he was sick but as Thor still had the New Warriors backing him up. Also when he attacked Juggs he said that he felt better either wa I think he pulled the same stunt with the hammer an dsent Jugs into another dimension.

The third time Juggs didn't even want to fight him and simply backhanded him across manhatten. He was trying with all his might to get Juggernaut's attention but Juggs was just hearing the Exemplar's call and just kept beating him down whenever Thor stepped in his way.

joesha28
They have fought each other about three times and Juggernaut pretty much manhandled him. The first time was when he negated Juggs FF but as soon as it came back on he was right back to full strnetgh and Thor simply had to send him to outerspace to get rid of him. I think that is when he used the Godblast.

That was the second time, the new warriors was the first. Full Strength? All that was negated was the FF, not Juggs strength. Juggy was lucky that Thor had the mortal thing going in him(ala the 60 sec tag).

This was the 1st. Thor was not even 100%. But go look at Juggs comments on Thor. New warriors? Basically invisible in the fight. But Juggs had the upper here.

8th day Juggy....with multuplied strength. Yes Thor could not take him. But u know what happen in the aftermath? Juggs lost his powers, came running to the Avengers specifically Thor to save him from the Examplars. A heated battle happen between the Avengers and Examplars, Cap hidden.... Thor and Herc was the last to stand b4 getting captured by Examplars FF. Thor eventually used Ironman's electrical energy and brake the bonds of himself and Ironman. And you know what the Unstoppable Juggernaut was doing? NUTS!

Warmonger
That wasn't 8th day Juggernaut. Considering that it wasn't the 8th day yet.

joesha28
It was dude..

Warmonger
yep your right. I forgot that Juggernaut recieved his power up before the other exemplars.

LethalFemme
so team 2?....lol

Warmonger
nope team 1. Their members have the best chances in all of the indivdual match ups.

LethalFemme
one thing came 2 mind since juggernaut is really some guy and not the actual juggernaut would ww lasso change him into his regular old self via the truth?

Warmonger
???
Not eally sure what you mean.
Juggernaut isn't an illusion he is essentially an avatar of a God much like Diana hersself. I mean thats liek saying Diana would turn back to mud if someone got the lasso around her.
one thing came 2 mind since juggernaut is really some guy and not the actual juggernaut would ww lasso change him into his regular old self via the truth?

LethalFemme
i get what ur getting at but still..............

joesha28
I can't choose....very even.....it has to come down to stratagy on who takes on who.

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Gonna go with team B.

Gladiator takes Superman
Wonder Woman takes Hulk
Thor takes Juggs
idiot.....

Wickerman
Originally posted by King KAM
idiot.....

Good thing you're open-minded and mature enough to give a good rebuttal to every point. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh wait.....you're not sad

~wickerman~

King KAM
Good thing you're open-minded and mature enough to give a good rebuttal to every point. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh wait.....you're not sad

~wickerman~
duh,......

dude you know me..... im blunt....i leave the sophisticated stuff to you intelectual types

Fanboy
Team a wins.

King KAM
Originally posted by Fanboy
Team a wins.
simple, yet genius

Warmonger
Wait a minute I just realized something. The Lasso can't be some sort of all powrful deific weapon. Why? Cause Deathstroke took it off. Diana lassoed him and she said something about facing his demons and he just laughed and took the Lasso off saying something along the lines of: "Sorry this won't work on my princess I already know what I am" Now for some scans...

Warmonger
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/ds1.jpg

and now for this!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/ds2.jpg

Yeah he sure taught her... yeah I know how the rest of the fight went so shut up. stick out tongue

jrodslam
Bizarro also has broken the lasso before.

Draco69
Wait a minute I just realized something. The Lasso can't be some sort of all powrful deific weapon. Why? Cause Deathstroke took it off. Diana lassoed him and she said something about facing his demons and he just laughed and took the Lasso off saying something along the lines of: "Sorry this won't work on my princess I already know what I am" Now for some scans...

Honey. That was as viable Namor losing to Wolverine and Deathstroke beating Green Lantern in Identity Crisis. Deathstroke has a huge jobber aura that is only matched by Captain America and Batman. It was massive PIS/CIS and should be forgotten like Spider-Man vs. Firelord.

Loeb (the writer) was trying to make Wonder Woman into her former Pre-Crisis self. She was only Class 10. She couldn't fly. It was a mess. Fortunately, the editorial team fired his ass and restored Diana to her rightful power levels. Thus anything in the Loeb era is discounted as PIS/CIS because she was written (obviously due to the dumb@$$ battle) completely out of character. With respect, he DID improve the development of Diana's personality.

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Bizarro also has broken the lasso before.

For the last time, (and you KNOW this because I've told you THREE times), it was Elseworlds. It was an alternative universe. And it's as viable as Cyclops blasting through Captain America's shield in Exiles. Diana never met Superman and Batman in that fashion. She first met them Gordon Godfrey debacle. In New York. Diana in Trinity couldn't even fly. She had an Invisible Plane several years before it even arrived to the planet and Artemis who is the same age as Diana was only in her mid-teens.

Why is that clearly PIS moments in DC are counted as canon in this forum?

LethalFemme
so draco do you think the lasso could affect juggy turning him back into the ragular guy he is?

Draco69
so draco do you think the lasso could affect juggy turning him back into the ragular guy he is?

No. Only Cyt. can do that. It can restrain him indefinitely though.

newyorkcares
Dudemanguy,this fight seem like a good one, but if you look at the evidence, this is an @$$-Stomping. Superman vs.Gladiator? Gladiator is a haggard jobber who(although he is hella strong and all that)has had his ass handed to him numerous times. Wonder woman get punched around for a bit, speed blitz, gets the lasso around juggy,and says how do i beat you?" pull off my helmet and use your majick"fight over.
Hulk vs.doomsday? This is actually the best fight, because it could theorhettically go on for almost ever.virtually limitless stamina and no upper limit to strength on either combatant? This fight is a stalemate, hulk will just keep getting more pissed and doomsday will keep adapting.Hulk could concivably,eventually rip his head off, and revert to banner, until doomsday regenerated...etc.
Lobo would get pissed off by thors"yon son of asgard, punch him in the face and go and get hammered with wolverine.

Galan007
Originally posted by Dizzle

God Lobo, I go with team 1. Lower-showings Lobo, I go with team 2. current Lobo no longer has that ability, it was taken away quite a while ago.

Priest
who wins?
Superman
Juggernaut/classic
Hulk
Lobo
vs
Gladiator
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Thor/no hammer
superman vs Gladiator=Glads
Juggy Vs Doomsday= Stailmate (for now)
Hulk Vs Wonderwoman= Wonder Woman
Thor w/o hammer vs Lobo= Thor, still can summon god force and lighting wihtout the Mjinor.

This leaves Juggy and Wonderwoman left, agianst Glads, Doomsday and Thor....Thor helps out Doomsday to BFR Classic Juggy...And Glads rips Wonder Woman in half.
Team B wins big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
superman vs Gladiator=Glads
Juggy Vs Doomsday= Stailmate (for now)
Hulk Vs Wonderwoman= Wonder Woman
Thor w/o hammer vs Lobo= Thor, still can summon god force and lighting wihtout the Mjinor.

This leaves Juggy and Wonderwoman left, agianst Glads, Doomsday and Thor....Thor helps out Doomsday to BFR Classic Juggy...And Glads rips Wonder Woman in half.
Team B wins big grin

I like that scenerio! laughing out loud

Soljer
Superman and Gladiator may be a match if Gladiator is fully confident. But as soon as it wanes just a SLIGHT bit? Superman will demolish him.

Wonder Woman would probably be best to take on the Juggernaut. She can handle a few of his blows until she lassos him and orders him to remain immobile.

Thor, even without the Hammer, can still take the Hulk for a majority, and Doomsday can probably beat Lobo.

Then we have Superman versus Wonder Woman, Doomsday, and Thor.

erm.

juggernaut66666
Team 2 Doomsday slays all of them while someone BFR-s Juggernaut.

Kurash
Superman takes out Gladiator, Lobo could take Thor, Doomsday puts the rompastomp on whoever he fights, but im confident either the hulk or juggs could take out WW, and then they lay the double team on Doomsday and knock him out. Good match up though, although Id put my money on team A, I could also see it goin the other way. Team A 6/10

Soljer
Neither the Hulk nor Juggernaut could take Wonder Woman.

charlemagne9746
lol...Doomsday isn't a team player...he'll likely be kickin' everybody's asses. With that kind of melee goin' on...either side could win after they gang up and eliminate Doomsday

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Superman could be Wonder Woman.

Only after one hell of a makeover.

stick out tongue

pr1983
who wins?

Superman
Juggernaut/classic
Hulk
Lobo

vs

Gladiator
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Thor/no hammer

nice match... thumb up

while team b has versatility, i've got to go with A, due to the almost insane amount of raw power they've got...

Originally posted by Scoobless
Only after one hell of a makeover.

stick out tongue

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Team B.

WW God waves Juggs to dust
Thor stale mates Lobo
Superman Beats Glads
Doomsday beat hulk to death

Then WW Helps Thor beat Lobo
Doomsday beats Superman to death having just evolved into an uber being from fighting the Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.