Batman is a historic Comic Character out of all the X-Men how many can he beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Batman lifts about 600pounds he has better then Athlete speed,reflexes,Stamina,Durability so how does he do against a few different Mutants?One on One?

X-Men Members
Jubilee
Changeling
Forge
Maggott
Thunderbird
Gambit
Havok
Bishop
Marrow
Wolverine
Cyclops

Zarathustra
Jubilee- She's the one shoots fireworks, right? Yeah, I don't see her doing well at all.
Changeling- Assuming this fellow is, as the name implies, a shapeshifter, it would depend on what form he's in. In most cases, Batman triumphant, though with some nigh-comedic difficulty with weird animal forms.
Thunderbird- As I recall, superhuman strength and speed are the order of the day? Significant, but not unsurmountable. Vague clever plan leads to victory.
Gambit- The card man.. Can't do much of anything Batman can't already do. Just the things Gambit throws blow up. Dodge, in close, hand to hand destruction of the Cajun.
Bishop- Forgive my ignorance, but Bishop needs to absorb some manner of energy to use his powers, right? Thus if Batman provides him with none Bishop is not much more than a regular human? Checkmate.
Wolverine- Is this with or without the adamantium? If without, I give Batman an edge especially as he has used sonics against enemies on a few occassions and Wolverine's super-sensitive hearing... he can be broken down
Cyclops-Optic blasts need to connect to hurt, and Batman dodges mighty well...
Conceivably, Batman beats anyone. Writers just need to write it that way, which is why I find "versus" threads rather tiresome. I'm trying to assume these are real people, however, with real limitations. Any of them could conceivably beat Batman. Xavier or Phoenix would certainly come out on top as psychics ruin the great weapon Batman has: his mind.
Unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with the remainder of this list.

Aijin Syanukiy
LoL. Batman kicks some major butt. Even without super powers.

Joseph_Kerr
Here's your problem.... Batman has a contingency plan for every superhero in detail of how to defeat them. That's why he was asked to leave the Justice League when they realized that he had a plan to defeat everyone of them.

golem370
No Because thats the Justice League. He doesn't no nothing about these Mutants there Batman's problem.

golem370
Changeling was a metamorph who could alter his physical appearance and voice to mimic that of any other human being. His power could also transform the appearance of his costume as well. Changeling was also endowed by Professor X with limited telepathic abilities.

Thunderbird-Thunderbird possessed superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) up to two tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: Thunderbird was a mutant who possessed superhuman strength and endurance. His muscle tissue was three times as dense as that of a normal human being's and was distributed in such a way as to give Thunderbird massive shoulders, arms, and thighs. His skin was several times as dense as that of a normal human being's and included an additional layer of leathery epidermis. His lungs were oversized, and his respiratory system was developed in such a way as to allow him maximum wind and endurance with a minimum of oxygen intake. These features made Thunderbird a natural outdoor fighter and athlete. He could run at speeds of up to 35 miles per hour for extended periods.

Etrigan
Originally posted by golem370
Batman lifts about 600pounds he has better then Athlete speed,reflexes,Stamina,Durability so how does he do against a few different Mutants?One on One?

X-Men Members
Jubilee
Changeling
Forge
Maggott
Thunderbird
Gambit
Havok
Bishop
Marrow
Wolverine
Cyclops

Jubilee would lose against Batman.
Changeling would win, but it kind of depends what form he is in.
I don't know who the hell Forge is.
Or Maggott.
Thunderbird would probably win.
Gambit would lose, by a hairsbreadth.
Havok would win, I reckon.
Bishop would lose.
Marrow would lose.
Wolverine... well, there's a massive debate going on. Probably win.
Cyclops loses.

golem370

Lord Magnus
OK, Batman can beat Cyclops but not Logan, Beast but not Storm, not Jean, Nightcrawler, not Emma, Kitty, not Rogue or Iceman, Gambit (darn good fight), Jubilee, Archangel, not Colossus, his share of Sentinels, Toad, not Juggernaut, Mystique, Blob, Bishop, Psylocke (another good fight), not Sabretooth, obviously not Lord Magnus (fool!), no one can beat Professor X, he can beat Quicksilver, not Wanda, a whole bunch of people...unless he spontaneously combusts.

Spontaneous combustion would make one of the best surprise deaths in comics.

Spider-Man: Gwen! You're alive! I would have thought the trauma would have killed you!
Gwen: No. The laws of physics don't apply in comics, silly.
spider-Man: what a relief!
(Gwen spontaneously combusts)
Peter: Curse you, Goblin!

Darth Vader: Where's Padme! Is she alright?
Sidious: Yeah. Why?
(Padme spontaneously combusts)
Sidious: Ha ha.
Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Batman: Jason! I thought the Joker had killed you! (you get the idea)

Lord Magnus
I got a little off topic there, didn't I?
Check out my Batwork in General Fiction!

Lord Magnus
Coming soon

Talking_Owl
Oh noes! Triple post!

Red Superfly
All of them.

Hacks into Cerebro, finds every mutant. Convinces them they are all Richard Simmons and they shoot themselves.

Paola
^ I second that one.... VS forum, please.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.