Thanos vs. Superman (energy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thanos
not holding back

vs.

Superman Blue (energy)

All out fight.

Darth_Erebus
Thanos

id369
If you mean Thanos not holding back = preptime..........Thanos.

With out prep time still Thanos

roughrider
Energy projection, It's Thanos pretty much always.

King KAM
thanos, but thanos isnt a fair person to place ANYfighter against

Lucid Lui
Thanos wins...

Avalonofthewind
What is Thanos going to do to this version of Superman?
Superman is even more powerful in this form.

King KAM
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
What is Thanos going to do to this version of Superman?
Superman is even more powerful in this form.
beat him with his mind

dvampire
Superman. smile

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by King KAM
beat him with his mind

Sounds interesting considering there is no physical mind to beat, and I've never seen Thanos as a powerful psychic.

grey fox
Supes was weak in his blue energy form , the guy had difficulty lifting a elevator!!!

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by grey fox
Supes was weak in his blue energy form , the guy had difficulty lifting a elevator!!!

Is that why he moved a moon that was being magically being moved towards earth, and then went to battle an angel?

Then there is the time he punched majestic so hard that Majestic didnt want to fight anymore.

Yes, very weak.

long pig
God, I hope someone says "But, Blue Superman was the most powerful being in the OMNIVERSE!!!!!" like normally.

I love making fun of 'em.

Avalonofthewind
But, Blue Superman was the most powerful being in the OMNIVERSE!!!!!" eek! eek! eek!

the Darkone
wink, so your saying energy superman is more powerful than ganthet, spectre, Lucifer, phantom stranger, sandman ok. Superman blue is more powerful than current superman but he will still lose against Thanos who can manipulate any form of energy including superman's energy. Thanos is like a skyfather level being he doesn't get tired and will keep on coming at you until he achieve his goal.

long pig
But, Blue Superman was the most powerful being in the OMNIVERSE!!!!!" eek! eek! eek!
laughing
I know!!!!!!!eek!eek!eek!

Avalonofthewind
The secret is in the blue dye. cool

Wickerman
I wonder if Superman could escape one of those force cube thingies Thanos so loves... confused

~wickerman~

long pig
Originally posted by Wickerman
I wonder if Superman could escape one of those force cube thingies Thanos so loves... confused

~wickerman~
No.

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
No.

Yep. Thor couldn't, so i'm assuming Odin's skyfather strength + magic were the only things making him able to break it.

~wickerman~

Khellendros
Thanos. Just too many tricks up his sleeve. And electric Supes did seem to be all over the place power-wise. One minute he's getting winded picking up an elevator, next he's powering a machine to keep the moon from smashing into the Earth.

Wild Cowboy
thats why he wore that suit you idiot, he's power fluctuates all the time !!!

Khellendros
...Kay. And that makes me an idiot why?

Wild Cowboy
Cuz you have a dragon as a sig loll!!!!!

Hahaha, sorry, just kidding !!!

Avalonofthewind

~wickerman~

Easily. Superman can teleport in this form.
He can also put Thanos in his own force thingy. smile

kgkg
Thanos easily

kgkg
Yep. Thor couldn't, so i'm assuming Odin's skyfather strength + magic were the only things making him able to break it.

~wickerman~
Mad Thor (10X stronger ) + Power gem couldn't so no nobody below Odin will break it

Avalonofthewind
But the power gem should have mad Thors powers infinite thus
Mad Thor> Odin

Just bad writing.

the Darkone
Mad Thor> Odin

Just bad writing.

Odin skyfather> mad thor w/power gem

Odin in asgard is god, you will not win. It's not bad writting, look Odin in Asgard is all powerful when he was fighting Thanos he didn't go all out if he did Asgard would have been destroyed plain and simple, Odin causes shock waves threw out the multiverse. Odin can increase his abilities with the odinforce and asgard, so Odin skyfather > warrior madness thor = Thanos> Silver Surfer> Infinty Watch w/ Dr. Strange in that story arch.

Beyonder
Mad Thor> Odin

Just bad writing.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Even with the gem, Thor didn't even take out Surfer or Drax in one shot.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin skyfather> mad thor w/power gem

Odin in asgard is god, you will not win. It's not bad writting, look Odin in Asgard is all powerful when he was fighting Thanos he didn't go all out if he did Asgard would have been destroyed plain and simple, Odin causes shock waves threw out the multiverse. Odin can increase his abilities with the odinforce and asgard, so Odin skyfather > warrior madness thor = Thanos> Silver Surfer> Infinty Watch w/ Dr. Strange in that story arch.

What part of INFINITY gem is hard to understand?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Beyonder
roll eyes (sarcastic) Even with the gem, Thor didn't even take out Surfer or Drax in one shot.

Exactly, either he wasnt using the gems potential, or it was bad writing.
Lets all repeat "INFINITY POWER GEM"

smile

long pig
Exactly, either he wasnt using the gems potential, or it was bad writing.
Lets all repeat "INFINITY POWER GEM"

smile
He has a point.

The power gem can be used to take out anyone, by either negating their power, or adding more to your own. No one but the highest of cosmics are above it(even them, I'm not sure).

Thor with gem, using it correctly, should beat EVERYONE.

Beyonder
He has a point.

The power gem can be used to take out anyone, by either negating their power, or adding more to your own. No one but the highest of cosmics are above it(even them, I'm not sure).

? Adam Warlock has years of experience with his Soul Gem, he's more in depth about the gems power than anyone, yet even he can't be everyone. He didn't fight Odin for one. Nor could he beat Galactus. Warlock hurt Omega, but Thanos' armada took out the Omega.

As for negating and adding to ones own, that's a new. There's also speculation by readers that the Power Gem increases every ability you have since it's the "Power Gem." Yet when it comes down to it, neither Champion, Thor have access it's full potential. The only times it's full potential was realised was when it was in unison with the Space, Time, Soul, Mind, and Reality.

Let me repeat, you need the unison of ALL INFINITY GEMS to access the full potential. Give it Galactus and have use it better than Thor but even with his wisdom; he ain't accessing its full potential. Space, Time, Reality, Soul, Mind, and Power work together to access each gems powers to their fullest. Even then, Nebula was the most inexperience. Magus learned it quickly while Adam Warlock and Thanos had about the same pace.

All said and done, Odin displayed more power than Power Gem WM Thor.

leonheartmm
thanos, for all his greatness will lose BADLY against energy supes.

Wickerman
He has a point.

I agree with the Beyonder on this point. There's potential that can't be unlocked in each gem unless all the gems are there. Therefore it's not bad writing that Champion doesn't have infinite power. If he had all the other gems, sure. The same with Thor. Therefore, that wasn't really bad writing. Also, don't forget that Odin is all about magic. That could've had some part of breaking the force cube thingy, since science and Magic don't really mix.

~wickerman~

Wickerman
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img222&image=odin42oy.jpg

"Scientifically acquired might cannot hope to stand against my own divine mystic power".

That enforces my point of Odin breaking the cube of "pure force" as it's called as a consequence of him being magical in nature, and his power magical in nature.....

~wickerman~

Avalonofthewind
? Adam Warlock has years of experience with his Soul Gem, he's more in depth about the gems power than anyone, yet even he can't be everyone. He didn't fight Odin for one. Nor could he beat Galactus. Warlock hurt Omega, but Thanos' armada took out the Omega.

As for negating and adding to ones own, that's a new. There's also speculation by readers that the Power Gem increases every ability you have since it's the "Power Gem." Yet when it comes down to it, neither Champion, Thor have access it's full potential. The only times it's full potential was realised was when it was in unison with the Space, Time, Soul, Mind, and Reality.

Let me repeat, you need the unison of ALL INFINITY GEMS to access the full potential. Give it Galactus and have use it better than Thor but even with his wisdom; he ain't accessing its full potential. Space, Time, Reality, Soul, Mind, and Power work together to access each gems powers to their fullest. Even then, Nebula was the most inexperience. Magus learned it quickly while Adam Warlock and Thanos had about the same pace.

All said and done, Odin displayed more power than Power Gem WM Thor.

Lets repeat then...Full potential over all if you have all the gems. Champion was subconsciously using the power gem, he wasnt aware of its true potential.

Either way, its still bad writing when a block of force stops a power gem wielder. No way Odin should have been able to do that.

Fishy 500
Mad Thor> Odin

Just bad writing.

I usually agree with you Avlon but tis ocassion, I disagree ... I see it as a martial artist vs a boxer ! smile

Fishy 500
He has a point.

I think this is the key term 'using it correctly.' Titania had problems getting used to it originally. smile

Although, IMO to have Odin breaking out of the cube thingy, through pure force, is just ridiculous !

Beyonder
Lets repeat then...Full potential over all if you have all the gems. Champion was subconsciously using the power gem, he wasnt aware of its true potential.

Let me put it this way, Thor NEVER had full potential to begin with. And therefore the block force worked on him. And thus, Odin was capable of breaking out of the force block. Odin is more powerful than Thor with the Gem since Thor NEVER had full access to it.

Bad writting? Thor had some access to the Gem's powers. That force block wasn't greater than the Power Gem; it was greater than Thor's ability to utilize the Gem correctly. The block held him because what amount of powers he accessed wasn't enough to break free. But Thor was slowly accessing it powers to breaking free, hence Thanos and IW journeyed to Asgard looking for Odin to save Thor before the force block was broken.

And again, Warlock has years of experience with the Soul Gem and Soul World, but even he did not have full access to it's powers. He didn't even fight Odin.

Avalonofthewind
Let me put it this way, Thor NEVER had full potential to begin with. And therefore the block force worked on him. And thus, Odin was capable of breaking out of the force block. Odin is more powerful than Thor with the Gem since Thor NEVER had full access to it.

Bad writting? Thor had some access to the Gem's powers. That force block wasn't greater than the Power Gem; it was greater than Thor's ability to utilize the Gem correctly. The block held him because what amount of powers he accessed wasn't enough to break free. But Thor was slowly accessing it powers to breaking free, hence Thanos and IW journeyed to Asgard looking for Odin to save Thor before the force block was broken.

And again, Warlock has years of experience with the Soul Gem and Soul World, but even he did not have full access to it's powers. He didn't even fight Odin.

You know Beyonder... that actually makes sense, and I give credit where credit is due. It fits in with my theory well, while supporting yours as well.

Wild Cowboy
So, supez wins right ??

King KAM
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
So, supez wins right ??
Nope, The Mad Titan reigns yet again

Wild Cowboy
No, heck, he couldnt even beat a SMURF QQ!!QQ

King KAM
No, heck, he couldnt even beat a SMURF QQ!!QQ
jesus....

Wild Cowboy
Jesus can, I know !!

But Thanos lol !!!

King KAM
Jesus can, I know !!

But Thanos lol !!!

Dude you didnt read the Infinity Religion??? Thanos so kicked Jesus' ass

Beyonder
You know Beyonder... that actually makes sense, and I give credit where credit is due. It fits in with my theory well, while supporting yours as well.

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.