Due early december

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sandieman27
How many of you are fans of Snoop Dogg? Well word on the street is that he is coming out with a movie. I heard through a friend who works at Universal. Although his acting skills are not the best Bossn' Up looks really good, maybe its cuz he plays a pimp and that is something he can relate to....lol But really watch the trailer at bossnupdvd. com You might actually like it if you do or don't still let me know what you thought of it. eek!

Mando
A movie about snoopdog isn't exactly My bag of chips

I watched the E! True hollywood story. That's all I needed.

Nevermind
Shouldn't this be in the Movie Discussion forum? Anyway, I'm not a Snoop Dogg fan at all, so this would be a total miss. Too many rappers are making movies now, it seems to be the new thing in Hollywood.

Solo
I didn't hate "8 Mile" too much. But from what I heard, the Doggfather doesn't have much skills when it comes to acting.

sandieman27
Well this movie is only coming to DVD so yes it does fit in this forum. I know what your going to say..."Then it must've not been good enough to go into the theaters" Well It is what it is, for what it is worth it looks like a good movie, I just saw the trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.