mace windu verse ani (rots) while assajj ventress duels grevious winners fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit11111111
this fight takes place in the same place ani fought asajj.In clone wars vol 1 winner of grevious .vs. assajj i personally think assajj might have it
and between mace and ani (rots) 50 50 maybe mace has it a little more moabye alot more but the winner of that faces the winner of the other one.So you decide and explain

Shadow x 20
Grievous defeated Assaj and Durge at the same time. Grievous pwns Assaj if anything.

mace=badass
I think Grevious would beat Asajj with a hard time.
Mace ands Anakin had the same amount of war experience...... Mace had more training + made his own lightsaber form in his teens. Mace takes that.
Grevious vs. Mace.
I'm saying Mace because Mace can just force crush Grevious, then push him off the ledge.
Mace

gambit11111111
mace=badass no's what hes talking about but shadow x im not denieing you but where did you get that info is it confirmed by lucas or uncirmed fanboy im not trying to be a nuge but im just wonereing.

Shadow x 20
starwars.com

Darth Faunus
That duel was in Star Wars Tales. No value whatsoever! Unless you want to believe that Han and Chewie crash-land on Earth, Solo is killed by Native Americans, and Indiana Jones arrives 900 years later to investigate 'Sasquatch' sitings.

Ianus
Originally posted by gambit11111111
this fight takes place in the same place ani fought asajj.In clone wars vol 1 winner of grevious .vs. assajj i personally think assajj might have it
and between mace and ani (rots) 50 50 maybe mace has it a little more moabye alot more but the winner of that faces the winner of the other one.So you decide and explain

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1115/stevenmain26yw.jpg

darthsith19
Mace likely beats Anakin, though he wouldn't be a pushover. Grievous beats Asajj for sure as he has beat her + Durge together before. Then Mace pwns Grievous.

gambit11111111
yeh defintly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.