ESB Luke and Han vs Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
luke (after training with yoda) and han have blasters, luke also has his saber. grievous has 4 sabers and a blaster. the fight is on the streets of corisant.

jollyjim311
Tough, I say the ESB duo. Luke was doing O.K. against Vader (he was out of his league, but, O.K.) Han would balance things out with Luke. It would be tough either way.

DrDoom101
Depends how far they start out.

Shadow x 20
Luke in ESB wouldn't be able to take 4 lightsabers going at him and Han wouldn't really be able to aid Luke.

Ianus
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Tough, I say the ESB duo. Luke was doing O.K. against Vader (he was out of his league, but, O.K.) Han would balance things out with Luke. It would be tough either way.

I'd say you vote for OT Luke no matter what.

jollyjim311
Well... he was good, and not no matter what, but yes, in most cases, I belive Luke would win.

Ianus
He was good, eh? Especially ESB Luke? lol...

Darth_Glentract
GG wins.

darthsith19
Grievous. If I'm not mistaken he's blasterproof, unless you pull back his armor plates. I'm not sure Han or Luke are strong enough to do that. if they tried they'd be decipateted. So Han's no threat here. Luke? He might last 30 seconds if he's lucky. Grievous stood up to ROTS Obi-Wan. He killed Adi Gallia who is definately above ESB Luke.

jollyjim311
Yeah I guess, I think Luke would last longer than 30 seconds, but he would lose. In this fight the duo can't really play off each others strengths, so I'll change my vote to General Greivous. Since we know that GG can deflect blaster fire, Han isn't really a factor.

overlord
I think GG is a major offensive power and opponents will really need experience in defence to stand a chance.

But Han has got a gun and guns>GG. stick out tongue

xyz jedi
han n luke.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by xyz jedi
han n luke.

Han owns General Grievous? Luke beats General Grievous?

NOOB!

overlord
Originally posted by xyz jedi
han n luke. Are you talking to me??!! mad2 IF YOU WANT TO DEBATE YOU HAVE TO USE ARGUMENTS, XYZ!!!!1!!!1111 ranting censored nono

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.