Fill in the blanks game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
Dear Suzy,

You make me ________. You should _______. Someday I will ______. You = ________. If I saw you now I'd __________. I would build a _______ just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my __________. If I could sing you any song it would be _________. We could drink __________ under the stars. My love for you is like that of ____________.

Love,

(P.S. ______________.)

*Fill in the blanks its ez*

Piggle Humsy
Dear Suzy,

You make me fart. You should stop feeding me beans. Someday I will start a fire. You = bean machine. If I saw you now I'd fart in your face. I would build a fart tunnel just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my a$$. If I could sing you any song it would be the heinz bean song. We could drink tomato sauce under the stars. My love for you is like that of a monkey and a hippo.

Love,
some random person you don't know

(P.S. did you just fart? huh .)

Totally pointless but I was bored shrugrin

Bloigen
Dear Bloigen,

You make me horny. You should **** me. Someday I will **** you. You = sexy. If I saw you now I'd **** your brains out. I would build a ****ing machine just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my left kidney . If I could sing you any song it would be Happy Birthday!. We could drink cum under the stars. My love for you is like that of a banana and a potato.

Love,
Bun Bun

(P.S. **** ME!!!.)

Ronny
Dear Suzy,

You make me cry. You should get a face job. Someday I will look at you and explode from the ugliness. You = Ugly fat ass. If I saw you now I'd shoot you. I would build a semi automatic just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my dog and then id kill the dog. If I could sing you any song it would be a song about ugly people that was sung by a chorus of dying cows. We could drink bleach under the stars. My love for you is like that of suicidal monkey on acid.

Love,
Your mother

(P.S. I cant belive you actually came out of MY womb .)

Impediment
Dear Suzy,

You make me suicidal. You should have been an abortion. Someday I will make my dream a reality. You = medical waste. If I saw you now I'd attach a high power vacuum down your esophagus. I would build a big red biohazard trash can just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my tongue so that every time I vomited, it'd be on your name. If I could sing you any song it would be "I Hope You Die, by the Bloodhound Gang. We could drink stale coke under the stars. My love for you is like that of a priest to his altar boy.

Love,
Jesus H. Christ

(P.S. I drowned your puppy, Scraps.)

Darth Macabre
Dear Suzy,

You make me desperate. You should use me. Someday I will leave you. You = good sex. If I saw you now I'd so do you. I would build a tree house just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my dog. If I could sing you any song it would be Maria Maria, because I love that song. We could drink lemonade under the stars. My love for you is like that of the last donut in the box.

Love,
your savior

(P.S. lol mine was amazingly stupid.)

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Ronny
Dear Suzy,

You make me cry. You should get a face job. Someday I will look at you and explode from the ugliness. You = Ugly fat ass. If I saw you now I'd shoot you. I would build a semi automatic just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my dog and then id kill the dog. If I could sing you any song it would be a song about ugly people that was sung by a chorus of dying cows. We could drink bleach under the stars. My love for you is like that of suicidal monkey on acid.

Love,
Your mother

smiley_abzw

DanieLs_4_Ever
Dear Suzy,

You make me Cream. You should wipe my ass. Someday I will marry you. You = weeeeeee!. If I saw you now I'd shoot myself. I would build a world's largest dildo just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my toe. If I could sing you any song it would be the numa numa song. We could drink glasses of puke under the stars. My love for you is like that of 69 boobs.

Love,
Deminshia

(P.S. I farted.)

Mišt
Originally posted by Ronny
Dear Suzy,

Love,
Your mother

laughing

Dear Suzy,

You make me brownies. You should make them now. Someday I will eat the brownies. You = Brownie Maker. If I saw you now I'd ask you to make brownies. I would build a brownie oven just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my brownies. If I could sing you any song it would be about brownies. We could drink brownie mix under the stars. My love for you is like that of my love for brownies.

Love,
me

(P.S. make me brownies.)

CherryTopper
dear suzy

u make me puke. you should die.I will rule the world. you=death. I f i saw you now I would stab you. I would bulid a crucifix just for you. I would get your name tattoed on Jesus. If I could sing a song to you it would be "Kill you" by eminem. We could drink arsenic under the stars. My love for you is like that for my love of a tiger killing it's prey and, well me stabbing you.

Love, Your stalker

PS, I am watching you right now

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by CherryTopper
dear suzy

u make me puke. you should die.I will rule the world. you=death. I f i saw you now I would stab you. I would bulid a crucifix just for you. I would get your name tattoed on Jesus. If I could sing a song to you it would be "Kill you" by eminem. We could drink arsenic under the stars. My love for you is like that for my love of a tiger killing it's prey and, well me stabbing you.

Love, Your stalker

PS, I am watching you right now
messed

CherryTopper
be afraid be ver afraid

I am mean big grin

T.V.O.T.I.
you have NEVER been mean towards me no

CherryTopper
i know

sorry

wine sux btw

T.V.O.T.I.
Dear Annie,

You make me want to tell you about everything. You should be my bff for always. Someday I will do something great to make you proud. You = Annie (all original). If I saw you now I'd promise you forever. I would build a ginger bread house just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my shoulder in small print. If I could sing you any song it would be when angels fly away by cold. We could drink cocoa under the stars. My love for you is like that of an eternal place of serenity.

Love(always),

The lovable adorable Mario

(P.S. somethings go without saying.)

† Mäs †
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
Dear Annie,

You make me want to tell you about everything. You should be my bff for always. Someday I will do something great to make you proud. You = Annie (all original). If I saw you now I'd promise you forever. I would build a ginger bread house just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my shoulder in small print. If I could sing you any song it would be when angels fly away by cold. We could drink cocoa under the stars. My love for you is like that of an eternal place of serenity.

Love(always),

The lovable adorable Mario

(P.S. somethings go without saying.)

justdecent
Dear Suzy,

You make me ____angry____. You should ____shut up___. Someday I will __run away____. You = ___annoying_____. If I saw you now I'd _____wince_____. I would build a ___sondproof house____ just for you. I would get your name tattooed on my ____middle finger______. If I could sing you any song it would be ___a waste of time______. We could drink _____arsenic_____ under the stars. My love for you is like that of ____something passed________.

Love,
____your future ex___________

(P.S. _____sorry, lol_________.)

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by justdecent
I would get your name tattooed on my ____middle finger______.
I love that line. smile

xyz jedi
gay

totally gay

liberachi GAY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.