Which characters can physically break adamantium and vibranium?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
Which characters can PHYSICALLY break apart solid adamantium and vibranium (captain america shield)? I'm pretty sure Galactus can do both if he just stepped on it. I think Hulk could do it to at extreme anger levels.

cheldon
thanos
galactus
hulk(at way, over the top, extreme rage)
rune king thor
tyrant
anyone who can pick up or throw a planet

wolverine8888
not true
hulk can't
rune king thor was un able to do it though he did kill wolverine he was unable to hurt hsi adamatium skeleton.
there realy has been no one broven to be able to break adamatium.

gladiator69
magneto of course

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by wolverine8888
not true
hulk can't
rune king thor was un able to do it though he did kill wolverine he was unable to hurt hsi adamatium skeleton.
there realy has been no one broven to be able to break adamatium.

Rune King Thor?

That was Normal King Thor wasn't it?

I'm pretty sure I have also seen Hulk rolling Adamantium into a ball in the Hulk respect thread.

Wonder Man has crushed Adamantium before.

wolverine8888
when has wonder man ever crushed adamatium?
also when has hulk see how if hulk could that would mean wolverine adamatium skeleton would be broken which it is not.

gladiator69
magneto could break wolverines body apart if he uses all his power. but if magneto fought wolverine without his powers. hand to hand fight of course wolverine would kick his butt.

the Darkone
Hulk, has numerous times
Wonder Man, has crushing ultron head
Hercules
Thor any version
Tyrant
Superman
Captain Marvel
Doomsday
Champion of the Universe
The Runner
Gladiator
Thanos
Ikaris

King KAM
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hulk, has numerous times
Wonder Man, has crushing ultron head
Hercules
Thor any version
Tyrant
Superman
Captain Marvel
Doomsday
Champion of the Universe
The Runner
Gladiator
Thanos
Ikaris
this is untrue im sorry, but class 1 adamantium, like the one uses in wolverines skeleton is unbreakeable, the only way to tamper with it is on a moleculear level, and MARVEL says so themselves, so leave speculation to yourself

long pig
Only high level cosmics/matter manipulators can do it by breaking down it's molecules. No one has shown able to do it with strength alone.

A few have done it other ways.

Thanos w/IG did it.
KThor did it.
Strange did it with two words.
Molecule man did it I think.

wolverine8888
ya u cant break it strength a lone

gladiator69
in just one sec magneto would break wolverines skeleton apart

leonidas
hulk has bent adamantium. no one else that i know of has ever done that, unless, as lp says, they are matter rearrangers or cosmics.

incidentally, cap's shield IS stronger than adamantium in case anyone was wondering.

King KAM
Originally posted by leonidas
hulk has bent adamantium. no one else that i know of has ever done that, unless, as lp says, they are matter rearrangers or cosmics.

incidentally, cap's shield IS stronger than adamantium in case anyone was wondering.

doubt it

gladiator69

good point there about captains shield is indestructible the same with thors hammer Mjolnir

jgiant
HULK SMASH!

wolverine8888

captian shield is nto stronger then adamtium in any way

King KAM
dont listen to them, their player haters.....

Lucid Lui
Wasn't that flying head guy holding Hulk with adamantium bonds one time but Hulk busted out breaking them in the process?

leonidas
<<captian shield is nto stronger then adamtium in any way>>

oh, well then, that settles it.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Wasn't that flying head guy holding Hulk with adamantium bonds one time but Hulk busted out breaking them in the process?

it was type 2 adamantium

King KAM

roll eyes (sarcastic)

canada sucks

wolverine8888

roll eyes (sarcastic)
post some evidence proving it is stronger?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by King KAM
dont listen to them, their player haters.....

true ur right

leonidas
<<True Adamantium is nearly as strong as Captain America's shield, and is, for all practical purpose, indestructible.>>

from the marvel directory. i literally thought this was such common knowledge that i thought it redundant to mention it. if you DON'T know that cap's shield is harder than adamantium you haven't read much captain america in the last 20 years . . .

roughrider
Only Skyfather & up has any chance of breaking, bending or denting with raw strength & power alone.

wolverine8888
<<True Adamantium is nearly as strong as Captain America's shield, and is, for all practical purpose, indestructible.>>

from the marvel directory. i literally thought this was such common knowledge that i thought it redundant to mention it. if you DON'T know that cap's shield is harder than adamantium you haven't read much captain america in the last 20 years . . .

ur using marvel dictionary which is not an official sight as evidence lol
find were it has ever been staed that captian shield is harder then wolverine claws ever by marvel. also i own the equiptment list the official oen stated by marvel that tell about ever ones items and in it it states both captian shield and wolveriens claws as industroctable

Creshosk

S'ym did Uncanny X-men #160

Technically he snapped it like a twig. . .

King KAM
Originally posted by Creshosk
S'ym did Uncanny X-men #160

Technically he snapped it like a twig. . .

that was all class 2!!!!!!

wolverine8888
ya people seem to forget that class 2 is no were enar as stornge as class 1

Creshosk
that was all class 2!!!!!! Wolverine's adamantium is class 2? blink

Creshosk
ya people seem to forget that class 2 is no were enar as stornge as class 1 Wolverine's adamantium isn't very strong? blink

leonidas
<<Captain America's shield: The process that created this shield was never duplicated and is not understood. It is made of an alloy that includes Wakandan vibranium. It was somehow molecularly altered to reach its current state. It is essentially indestructible, and is even stronger than any known form of adamantium. A mistake often assumed by readers is that Captain America's shield is made entirely of adamantium, or of vibranium. It is not; it is derived from it but has radically different properties resulting in far, far greater resilience. A mistake made in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe and repeated many times since is the suggestion that the shield is simply an adamantium-vibranium alloy. It is not; as revealed via retcon, adamantium was created in an attempt to duplicate the material of the shield.>>

here's another.

<<canada sucks>>

wow, your kingshit -- er, kingshiP, that was witty. with intelligence like that on clear display for all to see it DOES explain why you had no clue you were wrong . . . wink

wolverine8888
Wolverine's adamantium isn't very strong? blink
no wolverines is class 1

wolverine8888
<<Captain America's shield: The process that created this shield was never duplicated and is not understood. It is made of an alloy that includes Wakandan vibranium. It was somehow molecularly altered to reach its current state. It is essentially indestructible, and is even stronger than any known form of adamantium. A mistake often assumed by readers is that Captain America's shield is made entirely of adamantium, or of vibranium. It is not; it is derived from it but has radically different properties resulting in far, far greater resilience. A mistake made in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe and repeated many times since is the suggestion that the shield is simply an adamantium-vibranium alloy. It is not; as revealed via retcon, adamantium was created in an attempt to duplicate the material of the shield.>>

here's another.

<<canada sucks>>

wow, your kingshit -- er, kingshiP, that was witty. with intelligence like that on clear display for all to see it DOES explain why you had no clue you were wrong . . . wink

still looking for official prove from marvel. which neither of those are

Swanky-Tuna
It is. It absorbs or displaces energy or something like that.

Creshosk
no wolverines is class 1 Then Sym Broke Class 1 adamantium. huh

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It is. It absorbs or displaces energy or something like that.

? that made no sense

wolverine8888
Then Sym Broke Class 1 adamantium. huh

? why do u say that? are in implyinj he broke wolverine

Creshosk
? that made no sense Kitnetic Energy.

Vibranium fits that description. If Cap's sheild is stronger. . wow. . .

I've still got better metal myself. evil face

King KAM
Then Sym Broke Class 1 adamantium. huh
explain.....Originally posted by leonidas

here's another.

<<canada sucks>>

crazy little canuckle head.....

leonidas
ur using marvel dictionary which is not an official sight as evidence lol
find were it has ever been staed that captian shield is harder then wolverine claws ever by marvel. also i own the equiptment list the official oen stated by marvel that tell about ever ones items and in it it states both captian shield and wolveriens claws as industroctable

i cannot actually believe you are debating the point. obviously you HAVEN'T read cap . . .

OF COURSE both are stated as indestructible in your little book. both nearly are. cap's shield is stronger. why the hell is that an issue to you? 8888 i'll not even bother to debate it with you. YES i could scrounge up in-book evidence, but no i'm not going to.

cap's shield is stronger than adamantium. and for your info -- that site -- like wikipedia -- is MORE up-to-date and current than ANY marvel site. the things are updated regularly. you are a marvel at times . . .

Creshosk
? why do u say that? are in implyinj he broke wolverine Not just implying it, he broke a claw like a twig. Then used it as a toothpick.

Dude also caved in Collosus's chest, and embeded him into the wall. . . Dude's strong. . but nobody pays any attention to him, cause he hasn't been around since he took over limbo when Illyana was reverted to a child.

Creshosk
explain..... Sym snapped the

crazy little canuckle head..... 's claw like a twig. laughing

leonidas
<<crazy little canuckle head.....>>

droolio

Mordum
Hulk is th3 pnwz.

wolverine8888
i cannot actually believe you are debating the point. obviously you HAVEN'T read cap . . .

OF COURSE both are stated as indestructible in your little book. both nearly are. cap's shield is stronger. why the hell is that an issue to you? 8888 i'll not even bother to debate it with you. YES i could scrounge up in-book evidence, but no i'm not going to.

cap's shield is stronger than adamantium. and for your info -- that site -- like wikipedia -- is MORE up-to-date and current than ANY marvel site. the things are updated regularly. you are a marvel at times . . .
still looking for u to bring actaul evidence and I read captian america and I see no prove ever in his comics that would prove what u are saying. wolverine fights 100 ton characters far more the captian

wolverine8888
Not just implying it, he broke a claw like a twig. Then used it as a toothpick.

Dude also caved in Collosus's chest, and embeded him into the wall. . . Dude's strong. . but nobody pays any attention to him, cause he hasn't been around since he took over limbo when Illyana was reverted to a child.
? is thsi like a what if or somthing cuz that would make no sense. first wolverine would have to coated adamtium claws aand one non coated and colossus would be dead

Mordum
Hulk is th3 pwnz.

leonidas
<<wolverien fights 100 ton characters far mroe the captian>>

hahhaahh. and that is relevent . . . how? blink

you DO crack me up. i'll leave it to someone else to show you your proof. but when they do you pm me and tell me i was right, all right?

wink

Creshosk
? is thsi like a what if or somthing cuz that would make no sense. first wolverine would have to coated adamtium claws aand one non coated and colossus would be dead Nope. smile Uncanny X-Men #160

gladiator69
wont do a damn thing to collossus if wolverine stabs him in the chest or anywhere else while hes covere him self with steel. without his armor yes wolverine can kick his ass

wolverine8888
<<wolverien fights 100 ton characters far mroe the captian>>

hahhaahh. and that is relevent . . . how? blink

you DO crack me up. i'll leave it to someone else to show you your proof. but when they do you pm me and tell me i was right, all right?

wink
but u aint right lol. also it is relevent it would mean wolverine adamatium gets put to the test far mroe then captain shield

Creshosk
Originally posted by gladiator69
wont do a damn thing to collossus if wolverine stabs him in the chest or anywhere else while hes covere him self with steel. without his armor yes wolverine can kick his ass And S'ym kicks both their asses. . . stick out tongue

Specially now that he's techno organic to boot. laughing

wolverine8888
wont do a damn thing to collossus if wolverine stabs him in the chest or anywhere else while hes covere him self with steel. without his armor yes wolverine can kick his ass
wolverien claws can go through colossus but were not talken about that

wolverine8888
And S'ym kicks both their asses. . . stick out tongue

Specially now that he's techno organic to boot. laughing
u must be talken abotu wolverine bone claws because that would make no sense how he still has his adamatium claws

Creshosk
u must be talken abotu wolverine bone claws because that would make no sense how he still has his adamatium claws Nope. Uncanny #160 happened a LONG time before Fatal atractions. smile

It was adamantium all right. laughing

wolverine8888
then how did he still have his claws? and how did colossus not die? u gotta show a scann or explain it cuz ur relay making no sense

Creshosk
then how did he still have his claws? and how did colossus not die? u gotta show a scann or explain it cuz ur relay making no sense Okay.

The X-men, and collosus's little sister Illyana are on this weird island. And Belasco lures Illyana away from the group while they're training. Storm is shoot ing low intensity lightning bolts at the others, Nightcrawler teleports, Kitty phases, Collosus takes it and Wolverine I think was also dodging. Colossus throws wolverine at Storm and they hit and are pretty much taking a break when Illyana wanders off into the this old temple. When the X-men notice she's gone they go looking for her and one by one they accidenlty step on teleport discs and are transported to limbo.

Now Limbo exists outside of time, and as a result there are two sets of X-Men, one group that went in and were trapped there for a long time. Wolverine and Colossus were killed by S'ym. Nightcrawler's soul was taken, Kitty was killed by Illyana Storm became a powerful sorceress. Now we follow the other set of X-men and they've been seperated, S'Ym fights the our Wolverine and beats him down hard, just as he's about to deleiver a killing blow a teleportation disc whisks Wolverine away. Later Colossus finds his own corpse embedded in a wall, with his chest caved in. And as he's about to be attacked by S'ym Wolverine hits S'ym from behind. And then basically Wolverine crouches over and colosus uses this leverage to knock S'Ym into a teleportation disc. Eventually we find in the throne room a skeleton, in tact, one piece. It's wolverine's. And our kitty at this time has been captured in a crystal.

S'Ym comes in and snapps Wolverine's claw off like it was a twig and uses it as a toothpick. . . And then. . . you'll have to read the comic to find out what happens next. wink

gladiator69
Okay.

The X-men, and collosus's little sister Illyana are on this weird island. And Belasco lures Illyana away from the group while they're training. Storm is shoot ing low intensity lightning bolts at the others, Nightcrawler teleports, Kitty phases, Collosus takes it and Wolverine I think was also dodging. Colossus throws wolverine at Storm and they hit and are pretty much taking a break when Illyana wanders off into the this old temple. When the X-men notice she's gone they go looking for her and one by one they accidenlty step on teleport discs and are transported to limbo.

Now Limbo exists outside of time, and as a result there are two sets of X-Men, one group that went in and were trapped there for a long time. Wolverine and Colossus were killed by S'ym. Nightcrawler's soul was taken, Kitty was killed by Illyana Storm became a powerful sorceress. Now we follow the other set of X-men and they've been seperated, S'Ym fights the our Wolverine and beats him down hard, just as he's about to deleiver a killing blow a teleportation disc whisks Wolverine away. Later Colossus finds his own corpse embedded in a wall, with his chest caved in. And as he's about to be attacked by S'ym Wolverine hits S'ym from behind. And then basically Wolverine crouches over and colosus uses this leverage to knock S'Ym into a teleportation disc. Eventually we find in the throne room a skeleton, in tact, one piece. It's wolverine's. And our kitty at this time has been captured in a crystal.

S'Ym comes in and snapps Wolverine's claw off like it was a twig and uses it as a toothpick. . . And then. . . you'll have to read the comic to find out what happens next. wink beuatiful pic. or what ever that is it looks nice clap clap

Creshosk
beuatiful pic. or what ever that is it looks nice clap clap blink

What the hell are you talking about?

gladiator69
then how did he still have his claws? and how did colossus not die? u gotta show a scann or explain it cuz ur relay making no sense 1st you say where not talking about wolverine stabbing collossus now you are make up your mind dude cause your confusing the damn world laughing laughing laughing

soleran30
Yeah know now that I think about it I could probably break both adamantium and vobranium........I am VERY similar to the hulk when I get angry however there are a few differences!

1) I don't get any bigger
2) I don't turn green
3) The Strength.......nope lol no strength however I do tend to get pretty dumb!

Damn so maybe I cannot break it but I am still just like the hulk minus those 3 things I tell you@!

gladiator69
blink

What the hell are you talking about? look on the last page the crap you put that didnt open up stick out tongue

gladiator69
Originally posted by soleran30
Yeah know now that I think about it I could probably break both adamantium and vobranium........I am VERY similar to the hulk when I get angry however there are a few differences!

1) I don't get any bigger
2) I don't turn green
3) The Strength.......nope lol no strength however I do tend to get pretty dumb!

Damn so maybe I cannot break it but I am still just like the hulk minus those 3 things I tell you@! i agree about the dumb part laughing

Creshosk
1st you say where not talking about wolverine stabbing collossus now you are make up your mind dude cause your confusing the damn world laughing laughing laughing Or you could follow the chain of thought to realize that we were talking about S'YM Killing collosus, not Wolveirne. smile

look on the last page the crap you put that didnt open up stick out tongue What crap? Dude, what are you smoking and why aren't you sharing?

gladiator69
Or you could follow the chain of thought to realize that we were talking about S'YM Killing collosus, not Wolveirne. smile

What crap? Dude, what are you smoking and why aren't you sharing? go to page 12 and you will see wtf im talking about the crap you put on there. bangin

Creshosk
go to page 12 and you will see wtf im talking about the crap you put on there. bangin

There is no page 12:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=379641&perpage=20&pagenumber=12

gladiator69
Creshosk are u drunk or something ?
beer

joesha28

It is..... Adamantium and vibranium...... cannot be copied

Creshosk
Creshosk are u drunk or something ?
beer No, are you?

Seriously, I have no idea what you're on about. . . What crap? and there is no page 12, thus thread goes up to 4 . . . soon to be five.

kgkg
evil face

gladiator69
we are on page 15 put your specs on and look dummy stupid

Creshosk
Originally posted by kgkg
evil face See that's what I'm talking about . lol.

Creshosk
we are on page 15 put your specs on and look dummy stupid

AcousticDoc
why the hell doesn't ironman use vibranium or adamantium for his suits then? If noone can break those things physically...he'd be pretty indestructable

gladiator69
wtf does that have to do with it. mad

gladiator69
screw ironman

King KAM
screw ironman
sounds good to me

Creshosk
wtf does that have to do with it. mad Umm.m . .there is no page 12?

srankmissingnin
Captain America's shield isn't stronger then adamantium, it is just better. Unlike adamantium Cap's shield can absorb energy to some degree (heat, friction etc) which is why it is better then adamantium but if either could be broke it would take around the same amount of strength from both. There is no adamantium in Cap's sheild is made with a vibranium and an unknown steel alloy, adamantium was created trying to dublicate the process.

Wolverine doesn't have secondary or primary adamantium, his adamantium was effected on the molecular level when he was bonded and he has adamantium beta... which is different then both secondary and primary adamantium. Beta adamantium is one of the strongest form of adamantium (stronger then the secondary and adamantium-lanxide)

Metalmanx
Captain America's shield>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adamantium.

Sorry, wolverine8888. This is one even you can't make look stupid.

long pig
His shield is stronger than Adamantium. It's what was used to MAKE adamantium.
Cap's shield is Vibranium + Unknown Alien Metal.
They tried to replicate the strength of his shield and failed, the result was a weaker, less durable metal called "Adamantium".

demigawd
Umm.m . .there is no page 12?

I'm sorry....I just found that whole sub-discussion between you two absolutely hilarious. I'm still trying to catch my breath...

Hoshi
http://www.a-arca.com/v2/images/gibi_news_wolverinehulk_preview.jpg

hawkwind
jahf can break adamantium he punched wolverine once and broke his ribs.

TheKahn
For what its worth check this out: Types of Adamantium
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamantium

It seems that pure adamantium is really suspose to be indestructible and they created secondary adamantium to cover for bad writing

DarkCrawler
Gambit's staff is adamantium?

Couldn't he use it to block Wolverine's claws?

roughrider
canada sucks

We're doing just fine up here, Smurfy, don't you worry. big grin
Keeping a close watch on your country, like always.eek

Adam Warlock
Wonder Man crushing Adamantium

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/CrushingUltron.jpg

Hulk crushing Adamantium:

http://img145.exs.cx/img145/7008/blastaar7os.jpg

kgkg
Originally posted by roughrider
We're doing just fine up here, Smurfy, don't you worry. big grin
Keeping a close watch on your country, like always.eek laughing

long live paul martin evil face

wolverine8888
Okay.

S'Ym comes in and snapps Wolverine's claw off like it was a twig and uses it as a toothpick. . . And then. . . you'll have to read the comic to find out what happens next. wink

oh ok

wolverine8888
Originally posted by hawkwind
jahf can break adamantium he punched wolverine once and broke his ribs.
u mena blasted him and that was bad righting it mad eno sense I think it was supose to be bone claws wolverine but they realy ****ed up

gladiator69
once again magneto can break adamantium so of course he can break wolverines body in half or how ever the hell he wants to

wolverine8888
only on a moliculor level that how he does it.

soleran30
Phoenix can break Vibranium/Adamantium amping her TK in Jean Grey to ridiculous levels then Jean just picks it up and breaks itsmile

wolverine8888
not true she could breka it thou on a moliculor level

roughrider
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Wonder Man crushing Adamantium

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/CrushingUltron.jpg

Hulk crushing Adamantium:

http://img145.exs.cx/img145/7008/blastaar7os.jpg

OK those pictures - a few decades old - show it, but does that mean it should have happened?
I remember when Wolverine couldn't cut Hulk's skin; then they decided he can, but Hulk's healing factor works so fast it was like he was never cut. So that was always happening before? Riiigghht.

I hope Simon didn't break open Ultron's head just so the writer could get out of a jam.

roughrider
Originally posted by kgkg
laughing

long live paul martin evil face

P.M. should stay PM! stick out tongue

Adam Warlock
Wonder Man is a bit stronger now.

soleran30
not true she could breka it thou on a moliculor level

LOL bub listen this is a creator and destroyer of universe's. Not some wanna be powerhouse.........vibranium and adamantium fall into her realm and snapping it would be like a twig in the hands of a giant!

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by roughrider
OK those pictures - a few decades old - show it, but does that mean it should have happened?
I remember when Wolverine couldn't cut Hulk's skin; then they decided he can, but Hulk's healing factor works so fast it was like he was never cut. So that was always happening before? Riiigghht.

I hope Simon didn't break open Ultron's head just so the writer could get out of a jam.

Same could be said about Wonder Man taking on the Avengers twice and winning.

Hulk performing an Namor/Aquaman level feat. laughing

http://img146.echo.cx/img146/2374/island2a8xc.jpg
http://img71.echo.cx/img71/6990/featsisland1b6wa.jpg
http://img71.echo.cx/img71/1835/featsisland1c8qw.jpg

He can move an island, I don't see why he can't bend adamantium.

Creshosk
If S'Ym can break adamantium, I don't see why Phoenix couldn't if given the power to.

long pig
Wasn't S'Ym in limbo, or some magical realm where everything was different? Do you think he could do that in reality?

roughrider

That island isn't very big - not even Gilligan-sized! big grin

Spawnrules
hey read the new comic, hulk ripped adamatium in half

Adam Warlock

Looks bigger than a city block. laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig
Wasn't S'Ym in limbo, or some magical realm where everything was different? Do you think he could do that in reality? The only different happening happening was the duplicate X-men.

Noone was flying around that couldn't normally. Nothing else was out of the ordinary either. Soo . . .

Why couldn't he?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Spawnrules
hey read the new comic, hulk ripped adamatium in half What new comic book?

DrDoom101
magneto of course

physically? really? wow. never knew he was that strong...

MuffinmanMike
when has wonder man ever crushed adamatium?
also when has hulk see how if hulk could that would mean wolverine adamatium skeleton would be broken which it is not.

Seriously.

I mean, it would take some sort of superhuman healing factor to heal that kind of destruction. Right guys?

Creshosk
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Seriously.

I mean, it would take some sort of superhuman healing factor to heal that kind of destruction. Right guys? I'm not sure what your point is, but the healing factor wouldn't bring damaged adamantium back. It's not THAT good. . . Technically since it's not part of him I don't think he could heal it back. . .

hawkwind
i bet karate kid could shatter adamantium into dust. anybody wanna take that bet?

ZephroCarnelian
Karate Kid could FLICK adamantium and snap it in two.

smile

He just COULD!!!

spideycarnage
King Thor (Im not too sure if he was Rune King) melted Wolvies Claw, and Captain Americas Sheild..(found it in the respet thor thread with pics)
http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sheild0md.jpg
http://img272.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0156lp.jpg

DarkCrawler
Karnak. shifty

soleran30
If S'Ym can break adamantium, I don't see why Phoenix couldn't if given the power to.

What cracks me up is that Adamantium has served far more then its purpose ever intended. If it was THAT awesome Galactus and Thanos and Shi'ar would have found some way to mine it or reproduce it.

I loevd watching Sy'm snap Wolverine's claw for a toothpicksmile Superman should smash this stuff same with Hulk super pissed and several other big hitters. Caps shield has been dented or broken before now lets get wolverine to go snap nextsmile

grey fox
I don't think much can break vibranium.....

astro2
google gambit

according to wiki his charged enough kinect energy to blow up a
person who has a adamantiun skull like wolverine

so it must be possible

as for this virbarium nonsense, these writers go too far with such nonsense, inventing stupid materials and characters

i mean by that theory u can defeat any powetful entity just imprisoning them in a vibraium cage. So what makea these aliena or mutants so good??

p.s i heard vibranium only absorbs energy thus a sharp phsyical powerful blow would destroy it, if not then vibranium is stupid

LordofBrooklyn
VALIDUS

janus77
Hulk. Obviously.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk. Obviously cannot.

Quite right, sir.

Batman-Prime
Superman, Ultraman, Captain Marvel, Icon, OMAC, Martian Mahunter.

pym-ftw
Ultron.

Odekahn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ultron.

I wouldn't call it "breaking" but yes sir! thumb up

Odekahn
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Captain America's shield isn't stronger then adamantium, it is just better. Unlike adamantium Cap's shield can absorb energy to some degree (heat, friction etc) which is why it is better then adamantium but if either could be broke it would take around the same amount of strength from both. There is no adamantium in Cap's sheild is made with a vibranium and an unknown steel alloy, adamantium was created trying to dublicate the process.

Wolverine doesn't have secondary or primary adamantium, his adamantium was effected on the molecular level when he was bonded and he has adamantium beta... which is different then both secondary and primary adamantium. Beta adamantium is one of the strongest form of adamantium (stronger then the secondary and adamantium-lanxide)

thumb up

janus77
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Quite right, sir.
Atleast you address me properly. It mitigates the error greatly.

Odekahn
Originally posted by janus77
Atleast you address me properly. It mitigates the error greatly.

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Wolverine doesn't have secondary or primary adamantium, his adamantium was effected on the molecular level when he was bonded and he has adamantium beta... which is different then both secondary and primary adamantium. Beta adamantium is one of the strongest form of adamantium (stronger then the secondary and adamantium-lanxide) wolverine is made of beta stuff

jitay
Any top tier Brick trans and and skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.