i think i just got engaged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
Brandon and I have been together for 6 months and in a note recently he said at the end of it, "I do want to spend the rest of my life with you Randi."

I got butterflies instanly!!! eek!

I am so giddy, but I am also confused and I love him so much something I never ever felt before smile

T.V.O.T.I.
you arent engaged

ben_dover
Don't you think that 6 months is a little too early to be even thinking of getting engaged?

Koala MeatPie
You are not engage, he just said his un dying love to you.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by ben_dover
Don't you think that 6 months is a little too early to be even thinking of getting engaged?

I got married 2 months into a relationship.

CherryTopper
My mom said that he is commiting to me and that is verytrue, if you ever saw us in public we could serioulsy make every one puke in the room, or possibly pleasure them selvees while they watch us

but anyway, arent I practically married for living with him and we argue about the stupidest shit

French Tip
Originally posted by CherryTopper
My mom said that he is commiting to me and that is verytrue, if you ever saw us in public we could serioulsy make every one puke in the room, or possibly pleasure them selvees while they watch us

but anyway, arent I practically married for living with him and we argue about the stupidest shit

No. I do that with my room mate. Doesn't make us married

CherryTopper
ok, whatever, but still I sometimes feel like it, makes me feel special big grin

T.V.O.T.I.
got ringmessed
ok, whatever, but still I sometimes feel like it, makes me feel special big grin
you make threads about your relationship all the timeerm

French Tip
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
got ringmessed

you make threads about your relationship all the timeerm

I know...it's sickening sick

Darth Macabre
Well your living with him, and he said he wants to spend the rest of his life with you? That kinda means that you are going to be getting married in a few months in my own. I mean living together is the ultimate test.

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by French Tip
I know...it's sickening sick
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/tears_of_madness_1/smiley_abzw.gif

danagrint
your not

French Tip
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Well your living with him, and he said he wants to spend the rest of his life with you? That kinda means that you are going to be getting married in a few months in my own. I mean living together is the ultimate test.

Living together doesn't mean anything anymore.

Couples live together now so that it's more convenient to have sex

CherryTopper
hey I don't care

I have a love in my life at least I aint like I used to be, SEX SEX SEX

only my boyfreind knows that now wink

he is a lucky guy wink

his mom recelty passed away and got her ring and I got surious ans put it on with out him knowing and if I slipped it passed my knucle it would have stuck there but It fit anyway eek!

Darth Macabre
So your telling me that a couple that lust's after eachother are going to live together? Absolutly not. There's got to be atleast some indepth feelings there in order to even contemplate living together.

T.V.O.T.I.
hey I don't care

he is a lucky guy wink

his mom recelty passed away and got her ring and I got surious ans put it on with out him knowing and if I slipped it passed my knucle it would have stuck there but It fit anyway eek!
one of my ex's lost my mother's engagement ring

(stupid ****ing ***** mad )

French Tip
hey I don't care

he is a lucky guy wink

Ok...I won't say anything about your lack of grammar skills, but it was EXTREMELY rude of you to put on his DEAD MOTHER'S ring

Mišt
Ok...I won't say anything about your lack of grammar skills, but it was EXTREMELY rude of you to put on his DEAD MOTHER'S ring

Well if you wont, I will.

Cherry, your a year older than me, and you type like a 6 year old. I cant even understand half of what you type.

CherryTopper
what no it isn't

how is thta, it would be passed on to generations and when I haev kids my daughter can have it, it makes sense

I am going to hell anyway

I live with him cuz I ran a way from home, and I have a job now and a life and my parents wouldn't let me grow up

T.V.O.T.I.

CherryTopper
sorry I have roommates who like to read over my shoulder so I try to type really fast and thats how it came out sorry

French Tip
sorry I have roommates who like to read over my shoulder so I try to type really fast and thats how it came out sorry

wait...so you have roommates AND Brendon living with you?

T.V.O.T.I.
no expression

CherryTopper
his brother his fiance and her kids

you figure it out

CherryTopper
I mean his brothers fiance

Darth Macabre
wait...so you have roommates AND Brendon living with you?

lol i was about to ask the same thing.

CherryTopper
we all live in a 6 bedroom house in Beaver dam wisconsin and I want my own DAMN place!!

French Tip
we all live in a 6 bedroom house in Beaver dam wisconsin and I want my own DAMN place!!

then move out roll eyes (sarcastic)

T.V.O.T.I.
then move out roll eyes (sarcastic)
yes

doesnt she need money to do that messed

Snoopbert
When I think about you I touch myself no expression

No, just kidding. You're not engaged.

French Tip
yes

doesnt she need money to do that messed

You're telling me that she's living at her boyfriends' families' house for free!

Snoopbert
WHAT!? SPENDING MONEY! IMAGINE THAT!!!!! *yells more*

T.V.O.T.I.
You're telling me that she's living at her boyfriends' families' house for free!
I think so ninja

French Tip
That's disgusting

Salem07
If that was to mean you were engaged...I would have been engaged 5 or 6 times now messed

T.V.O.T.I.
hey chels

That's disgusting
huh

French Tip
hey chels

huh

Sorry I hate freeloaders

T.V.O.T.I.
Sorry I hate freeloaders
you would HATE my cousin Lucky (Jose) laughing

French Tip
you would HATE my cousin Lucky (Jose) laughing

I just think it's wrong to expect others to take care of you

T.V.O.T.I.
I just think it's wrong to expect others to take care of you
my cousin has money but will do anything not to spend it

French Tip
sorry but thats just wrong

T.V.O.T.I.
I agree. yes There have been fights between him and I because of it.

Mišt
I cant help but laugh everytime I read the thread title...

Jedi Priestess
hey I don't care

didnt you just make a thread a week or two ago about how much couldnt stand this guy?? or was that someone else?

kmcdude
Brandon and I have been together for 6 months and in a note recently he said at the end of it, "I do want to spend the rest of my life with you Randi."

I am so giddy, but I am also confused and I love him so much something I never ever felt before smile

What the f**k?

kmcdude

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
didnt you just make a thread a week or two ago about how much couldnt stand this guy?? or was that someone else?

lol Wow he made you love him this much in a week? His game must be amazing.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
lol Wow he made you love him this much in a week? His game must be amazing.

or he must have real big ''Accsessory'' blink

† Mäs †
Originally posted by kmcdude
or he must have real big ''Accsessory'' blink

French Tip

Frozen kisses
Living together doesn't mean anything anymore.

Couples live together now so that it's more convenient to have sex

I live with declan..and we dont have sex..

French Tip
Originally posted by Frozen kisses

I thought I edited that that night to say MOST

Ken Kenobi
Sorry I hate freeloaders

Good thing I ain't one of em. eek! I mean, yeah I do anything not to spend money, but that's just because I've lived my life with little to no money so I try to make it last as long as possible, but I still pay rent and pay my bills and all that fun stuff.

Hooray for penny pinchers!

Tha C-Master
you arent engaged lol

Frozen kisses
I thought I edited that that night to say MOST

whopsie..but i feel that most peeps do leave with their partners just for more sex.. I am trying to be different..

Ken Kenobi

That's because you are odd. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Thats good...

Frozen kisses
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
That's because you are odd. laughing out loud

No its because he startedc out as my roomie who asked me out..but we're taking it slow..

*notes to self..rip up ken's xmas card.* stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
No its because he startedc out as my roomie who asked me out..but we're taking it slow..

*notes to self..rip up ken's xmas card.* stick out tongue

Ah! Well good on ya. Rushing into the physical side of relationships tends to take the meaning out of truly falling in love. Get to know him for who he is, and vice versa before doing anything. Sex can make or break a relationship if that is all it's based on.

Frozen kisses
Ah! Well good on ya. Rushing into the physical side of relationships tends to take the meaning out of truly falling in love. Get to know him for who he is, and vice versa before doing anything. Sex can make or break a relationship if that is all it's based on.

*notes to self.ignore lance windybottoms last remark abd get him a small very small xmas card..no bigger than a postage stamp*

well i have known him for ten years and he is my buisness partner..but i kinda have a crush on someone else and im dont know what to do..

Ken Kenobi
*notes to self.ignore lance windybottoms last remark abd get him a small very small xmas card..no bigger than a postage stamp*

well i have known him for ten years and he is my buisness partner..but i kinda have a crush on someone else and im dont know what to do..

Postage stamp X-Mas card. schmoll

Hmm, well that presents a problem.

Frozen kisses
i know..crushes are cruel because they dont even know what they are doing to you...eurgh..

okay how about a small one like a post card...

Ken Kenobi
i know..crushes are cruel because they dont even know what they are doing to you...eurgh..

okay how about a small one like a post card...

Not all the time, I've told previous crushes that I liked them and then they told me to wait it out while they gave it some thought. They were cruel because in the end they would turn me down. Bitches.

Ok a post card will work, as long as it has a snowman being threatened with a blow drier.

Frozen kisses
Cool idea for a xmas crd..

I sure aint telling my crush how i feel

Tha C-Master

I sure aint telling my crush how i feel Why not, thats the best way to deal with a crush, crushes are nightmares otherwise...

I used to have 4 or 5 at a time back in my olden days.

Ken Kenobi

I sure aint telling my crush how i feel

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_dec2004/SnowmanHoldup.jpg

no expression

Syren
what no it isn't

how is thta, it would be passed on to generations and when I haev kids my daughter can have it, it makes sense

I am going to hell anyway

I live with him cuz I ran a way from home, and I have a job now and a life and my parents wouldn't let me grow up

Sweetie, I'm sure your parents were almost deperate for you to grow up, the only person who stood in the way of you maturing, is you.

Now, for the benefit of all of us, go read a dictionary/thesaurus/How To Use Grammar For Morons big grin

justdecent
There's probably nothing scarier for a guy than talking about marriage, until their girlfriend over-analyzes something sweet and assumes they are getting married... good luck, I just think it is one of those things that can't be unclear.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by justdecent
There's probably nothing scarier for a guy than talking about marriage, until their girlfriend over-analyzes something sweet and assumes they are getting married... good luck, I just think it is one of those things that can't be unclear. I'm a boring committing type I wouldn't mind getting married, but I respect myself AND the woman enough to do it at the RIGHT time, I don't do it to steal them...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'm a boring committing type I wouldn't mind getting married, but I respect myself AND the woman enough to do it at the RIGHT time, I don't do it to steal them...

I hear ya.

Syren
I hear you too, and I think you're amazingly talented Playas tongue12

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Syren
I hear you too, and I think you're amazingly talented Playas tongue12

I don't wanna be a "playa" though. I want to find the right woman for me and eventually settle down.

Syren
I was kidding.. trying to be ironic {or something something} regarding the fact that you're both actually practically the perfect guy confused

Tha C-Master
I hear you too, and I think you're amazingly talented Playas tongue12 Ah syren (don't hit me)... and no I'm not a playa, or I could be but I'm not... sad

Ken Kenobi
I was kidding.. trying to be ironic {or something something} regarding the fact that you're both actually practically the perfect guy confused

Blah blah blah. Far from perfect, but I try to be a nice guy.

Syren
Blah blah blah.

Blah this miffed

Tha C-Master
Blah blah blah. Far from perfect, but I try to be a nice guy. Its a hard path to be nice and choose one and hope its the best thing, ignoring ALL temptation... then to see it go...

wacko

Syren
Yeah, total headf.uck...

Frozen kisses
err walks out rather quickly

DaCanadianMoose

Have you stopped putting out? Because if so, that MAY be the reason he said that.

Ken Kenobi
Its a hard path to be nice and choose one and hope its the best thing, ignoring ALL temptation... then to see it go...

wacko

Temptation...as in cheating? messed

Tha C-Master
Temptation...as in cheating? messed I've never had that problem... though I wonder if things are real sometimes, you know what I mean?

T.V.O.T.I.
Supposedly they weren't having sex yet
I hope you dont believe that

DaCanadianMoose
Can I ask you all something....why do we all care?

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Can I ask you all something....why do we all care?
lol

Tha C-Master
I hope you dont believe that I wonder why *I* believe these things...

Ken Kenobi
I've never had that problem... though I wonder if things are real sometimes, you know what I mean?

Oh, yeah I kinda see where you're coming from.

T.V.O.T.I.
I'm like that one show....LOSTno expression

Foreskin
err walks out rather quickly

and stay out you obnoxious ***** smile

Tha C-Master
I'm like that one show....LOSTno expression Whats that show about anyways?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Foreskin
and stay out you obnoxious ***** smile Quite rude don't you think? wink

Ken Kenobi
I'm like that one show....LOSTno expression

Not LOST...Misguided stick out tongue

Ms Flower
and stay out you obnoxious ***** smile no expression

Foreskin
Quite rude don't you think? wink

no well she is a nasty ***** that needs to get laid like me.

Tha C-Master
no well she is a nasty ***** that needs to get laid like me. How do you know when a person is in for a nice laying? Ive always wondered myself.

Frozen kisses
and stay out you obnoxious ***** smile

Firstl i dont like you or your penis obsession but i will tell you this..I have been nothing but tolerant with you...Carry out with these insults and you see just how big a b.itch i can be..Capish!

Tha C-Master
Firstl i dont like you or your penis obsession but i will tell you this..I have been nothing but tolerant with you...Carry out with these insults and you see just how big a b.itch i can be..Capish! You guys don't wanna know, trust me... sad

Foreskin
Firstl i dont like you or your penis obsession but i will tell you this..I have been nothing but tolerant with you...Carry out with these insults and you see just how big a b.itch i can be..Capish!

Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina yes

Ken Kenobi

You joined today...so why aren't you banned yet?

At least change your name from Foreskin to Dick. Why the obsession with foreskin? Don't you know it makes your penis look smaller? laughing out loud FS has a small penis. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina yes wow spelled backwards is wow...

Syren

She's actually really sweet, you ignorant moron..

eek! Look what I got from Foreskin;

Aren't I lucky? love

Frozen kisses
Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina yes

I always wondered what that thing was between your legs seeing as its so small. now move along you are boring me,,,

Foreskin
I always wondered what that thing was between your legs seeing as its so small. now move along you are boring me,,,

You of all peopel should know the size of it smile so I believe you are being honest that it is small but I guess your mouth is just to big so it felt small big grin

Syren
What the hell is going on here? Foreskin, you're bashing a really nice person, and a valued member. Just who do you think you are?

Foreskin
She's actually really sweet, you ignorant moron..

eek! Look what I got from Foreskin;

Aren't I lucky? love

I new I couldn't trust you eek!

T.V.O.T.I.
Not LOST...Misguided stick out tongue
why ty Ken Kenobi

Frozen kisses
You of all peopel should know the size of it smile so I believe you are being honest that it is small but I guess your mouth is just to big so it felt small big grin

Carry on little boy..I guess this why i kinda like women,,

Ken Kenobi

Have fun in Bansville butt****er.

Tha C-Master
Foreskin, is this really necessary... why not just write her a poem?

Ken Kenobi
Carry on little boy..I guess this why i kinda like women,,

You like women?! eek! Me too! eek! laughing

Foreskin
I love her and don't know how to express it so i annoy her for attention. is that so wrong. i think she is really sweet.

Tha C-Master
I used to annoy her, then I wrote poems. You gotta use poems to win it man... wink

Syren
You aren't annoying her for attention, you're bullying her. You're literally harrassing her and it's absolutely disgusting.

And you can trust me, I just felt touched you sent me such a nice, polite PM roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't even know me, honey. But I know who you are wink

Tha C-Master
I am his father... can't you tell. wink

Syren
Cordy, what are you implying? detective Are you with me? Or against me...?

Frozen kisses
You like women?! eek! Me too! eek! laughing

a like the person not the gender

I love her and don't know how to express it so i annoy her for attention. is that so wrong. i think she is really sweet.

You'll love me even more once your arse is banned

Tha C-Master
Cordy, what are you implying? detective Are you with me? Or against me...? I'm black...

and whats all this talk about his ass sarah?

Ken Kenobi
a like the person not the gender

You'll love me even more once your arse is banned

But of course...still though, women loving women is hot.

Syren
Woman loving, you just can't beat it droolio

Foreskin
You aren't annoying her for attention, you're bullying her. You're literally harrassing her and it's absolutely disgusting.

And you can trust me, I just felt touched you sent me such a nice, polite PM roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't even know me, honey. But I know who you are wink

no you don't roll eyes (sarcastic) pm me who you think I am.

T.V.O.T.I.
Cordy, what are you implying? detective Are you with me? Or against me...?

I dont know about him, but I am with you. yes

Syren
Mario, my darling, would you ever be anywhere else? hug

Foreskin, just sit and sweat, I'm waiting for a response from Raz. Run along and play now.

Frozen kisses
I miss razzle..

Tha C-Master
Don't ban my sock! Umm I mean...

I hope you guys don't think that is ME... shifty

DaCanadianMoose

Foreskin, just sit and sweat, I'm waiting for a response from Raz. Run along and play now.

Style.....cry You've GOT to love the girl's style

I lover you Kez.

Foreskin

What is raz going to do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
flirt

I lover you too, Secret Agent Moose hug

Syren

*points and laughs*

Squash you flat.

Frozen kisses
Don't ban my sock! Umm I mean...

I hope you guys don't think that is ME... shifty

Cordy if this you then i hope razzle bans your arse too. If it aint then dont mess with my head.

Foreskin
*points and laughs*

Squash you flat.

raz can't banned me roll eyes (sarcastic) i pay him off roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
If it's Cordera then I'm doubly glad he's banned from Infamous and GWTF... if it's not, I'm still thinking about giving the guy a second chance. I'll PM you Sarah wink

Syren
raz can't banned me roll eyes (sarcastic) i pay him off roll eyes (sarcastic)

I sincerely doubt that big grin

Frozen kisses

Oh you see razzle has a huge button next to your name saying ban..and with one slight push this forum has had a huge circumcision and got rid of the disgusting foreskin..

Tha C-Master
Damn thats cold... ban lil' ol me, reminds me of the countless hate threads I had, I was proud of them too.

You should love having a stalker... smile

Frozen kisses
Damn thats cold... ban lil' ol me, reminds me of the countless hate threads I had, I was proud of them too.

well my name is frozen get used to it

Syren

You're banned, but you could come back. If you made things right again.

Tha C-Master
Whats that got to do with anything? confused

errr... back off guys, she is taking this out on me now... I'm her whipping boy. sad

Tha C-Master
You're banned, but you could come back. If you made things right again. I wasn't talking about there, and I actually was going too, I'll discuss it with you if you wish, as it verges on to something else.

Foreskin
Oh you see razzle has a huge button next to your name saying ban..and with one slight push this forum has had a huge circumcision and got rid of the disgusting foreskin..

you are shallow ***** smile

Frozen kisses
Whats that got to do with anything? confused

errr... back off guys, she is taking this out on me now... I'm her whipping boy. sad

was but you dumped me

you are shallow ***** smile

so deal with it..you said bring it on...so i brought it!

Tha C-Master
was but you dumped me

so deal with it..you said bring it on...so i brought it! A whipping boy ISN'T a good thing, so why would I miss being one, although I do...

If you want to bring it up on the boards I'll make a thread about it... wink
I love it when she's like this...

Foreskin
was but you dumped me

so deal with it..you said bring it on...so i brought it!

You win smile I love you to much to continue big grin

T.V.O.T.I.

flowers

Frozen kisses
You win smile I love you to much to continue big grin

Im bored..

Syren
laughing

Hilarity personified.

Foreskin
laughing

Hilarity personified.

do you forgive me ? smile

DaCanadianMoose
I think it's time that the Mods did a circumcision.

Foreskin
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
I think it's time that the Mods did a circumcision.

laughing out loud you shallow idiot.

DaCanadianMoose
laughing out loud you shallow idiot.

You were beaten plenty, by your classmates, weren't you?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>